MinnBobber

2a8zmi7MUKRZT7wbtf9stZFLnjAYKhdqYp8n1qYo2H_o38vos5K168ae2MzKolDHkEvgI0Q2_1r400AoagSCOx1fJxJJ7MH3XRM=s0-d-e1-ft

So to build on the April Fool's Day Duo, an appropriate joke:
What's the meanest animal in the world?
Answer---the crocogator.
And what exactly is the crocogator you ask?
It has the head of an alligator at one end and the head of a crocodile at the other.
And why is it so mean? Cuz it can't take a shit.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I'm in!
M18 + Titanium screens.
I've been concentrate only for almost three years now, pretty excited to have a viable option for flower.
I'm a cutting edge dabber, but newby when it comes to vaping bud so any tips are appreciated!

:leaf:
If you got the 2018 M deal with a Ti tip and you like dabs. I would try going pretty hot on the first hit with flower then backing off on the heat for the following heat cycles.

kushkush

happy camper....
I'm in!
M18 + Titanium screens.
I've been concentrate only for almost three years now, pretty excited to have a viable option for flower.
I'm a cutting edge dabber, but newby when it comes to vaping bud so any tips are appreciated!

:leaf:

I would give my eye-teeth to know how you would vape concentrates in the Dynavap. So please, even though you are looking forward to vaping flower in it, please work out a good way to vape concentrates and let us know how you do it. :) (Secret: you’re going to love the Vapcap!) ha

Last edited:

jds

If you got the 2018 M deal with a Ti tip and you like dabs. I would try going pretty hot on the first hit with flower then backing off on the heat for the following heat cycles.

That's my technique with my ti tips for getting stoned quickly. It's the closest to a one hitter high I've been able to get with vapes. It feels amazing on evenings where I really need a good sleep aid.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@kushkush I've been using hemp fibre for concentrates.
Lay whatever you're using on a piece of hemp. Kief, crumble and crystals in this case.
83s7gUV.jpeg

Keep the contents in the centre and roll the fibres around them.
You should end up with a small ball which can be placed in the tip.
8fs3bLn.jpeg

I tamp it well back so nothing gets scorched by the clicker, IH heat source.
Vape until done, there has only been evidence of the kief left behind when I've inspected the hemp afterwards. The dark spot is the fine particles of weed in the kief.
C2qy8bW.jpeg

No sticky residue from the crumble or crystals.
0raBAGg.jpeg

A couple of times I've re-used the hemp to see how much it degraded and I seem to recall 4 uses being the most times I've tried the same piece.

sirwalter

I would give my eye-teeth to know how you would vape concentrates in the Dynavap. So please, even though you are looking forward to vaping flower in it, please work out a good way to vape concentrates and let us know how you do it. :) (Secret: you’re going to love the Vapcap!) ha

I pack the vapcap 3/4 with ground herb, put some wax in the center of it and then top it off with more ground herb. Works REALLY well in my experience. I find it easier if the wax is more of a crumble type consistency. Packs a huge punch.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
I find it quite hard, to vape really good squidgy hash with any device. Couldn't try the hemp fibre trick up to now. I always mix it with some flower, otherwise the crumbled hash will stick together again while heated up :(

Alex3oe,
Reactions: Avacados
Top Bottom