stark1

Lonesome Planet
That was yesterday’s April snow job...:mental:

TFTkrMq.jpg

kushkush

happy camper....
@kushkush I've been using hemp fibre for concentrates.
Lay whatever you're using on a piece of hemp. Kief, crumble and crystals in this case.
83s7gUV.jpeg

Keep the contents in the centre and roll the fibres around them.
You should end up with a small ball which can be placed in the tip.
8fs3bLn.jpeg

I tamp it well back so nothing gets scorched by the clicker, IH heat source.
Vape until done, there has only been evidence of the kief left behind when I've inspected the hemp afterwards. The dark spot is the fine particles of weed in the kief.
C2qy8bW.jpeg

No sticky residue from the crumble or crystals.
0raBAGg.jpeg

A couple of times I've re-used the hemp to see how much it degraded and I seem to recall 4 uses being the most times I've tried the same piece.

Wonderful pictures! I see that would work but looks like a lot of work for one session. That fiber is just a little unwieldy, a little hard to deal with. But if it works.... :) Thanks for responding!

I pack the vapcap 3/4 with ground herb, put some wax in the center of it and then top it off with more ground herb. Works REALLY well in my experience. I find it easier if the wax is more of a crumble type consistency. Packs a huge punch.

Well...I think I’ll try this today since you did it and it works. I’ve got some Ingrid CWH I need to try out. I’ll put a little bit in some Ingrid flower. Thanks! :)

Squiby

I would give my eye-teeth to know how you would vape concentrates in the Dynavap.

I vape concentrates using a modified S&B concentrate pad that I've squished into a cylinder, cut in half and fitted into the herb chamber. I keep the pad in a tip that remains specifically for concentrate use.

I started with a S&B concentrate pad, a pair of flat nosed pliers, sharp side cutters and of course my beloved Omnivap.
SM9IoMV.jpg

I compressed the sides of the disk shaped pad until it became a cylinder shape with the diameter of the Omni herb chamber.
C0qLWKg.jpg

The cylinder ended up being about twice as long as the chamber is deep. So I cut it in half.
C2FyLh1.jpg

One pad is stuffed into the chamber and the other is put away for another day.
1RcYLBo.jpg

@phattpiggie. Did you not like the pad approach?

@phattpiggie @sirwalter would these techniques work with decent squidgy hash?
I vape hash with no Vapcap alteration. Soft hash is pinched off and squished between my fingers into a thin flat pancake. Pop it into your Vapcap and heat slightly last the click. Hard hash gets sliced paper thin with a razor blade.

kushkush

happy camper....
I vape concentrates using a modified S&B concentrate pad that I've squished into a cylinder, cut in half and fitted into the herb chamber. I keep the pad in a tip that remains specifically for concentrate use.

I started with a S&B concentrate pad, a pair of flat nosed pliers, sharp side cutters and of course my beloved Omnivap.
SM9IoMV.jpg

I compressed the sides of the disk shaped pad until it became a cylinder shape with the diameter of the Omni herb chamber.
C0qLWKg.jpg

The cylinder ended up being about twice as long as the chamber is deep. So I cut it in half.
C2FyLh1.jpg

One pad is stuffed into the chamber and the other is put away for another day.
1RcYLBo.jpg

@phattpiggie. Did you not like the pad approach?

I vape hash with no Vapcap alteration. Soft hash is pinched off and squished between my fingers into a thin flat pancake. Pop it into your Vapcap and heat slightly last the click. Hard hash gets sliced paper thin with a razor blade.

Your pictures are very helpful! I sort of tried to cut down a Volcano concentrate pad once but that didn’t work out too well. So I’ll try that again. Thanks! :)

Wouldn’t it just be nice if DV would invent a tiny round metal device or some such thing we could just put our concentrates into and slip into the chamber? (hint-hint if DV is watching...and hurry up!) :nod:

Top Bottom