CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
From what you're describing looks like your tube is at fault. From my experience the devices come in the tube, never seen no tissue, and it seems yours just popped open on the way.
You can contact Dynavap about the faulty tube, be sure to mention it's the XL one, I'm sure George&Co will do their best to assist you.

IMHO the XL tube is not very useful for the Omni.. too wide. I use this one (115mm) instead:
Code:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1pc-New-Arrival-Doob-Tubes-78MM-Cigarette-Storage-Cones-Airtight-Packaging-Tube-Vial-Tube-Doob-Waterproof/32763551355.html
Note that it does not fit the Vong and only fits the Omni one way. Also not sure how heat resistant it is.

Thank you for your thoughts. I believe you are correct about the tube failing.
I won't need a new plastic tube, I want something more elegant. I did not buy it directly from Dynavap but instead from one of the on-line vendors listed in the forum.
The device works fine so this is not a complaint just more a curiosity because mine didn't come in green bubble wrap. Nope don't need some green bubble wrap - just wandering if Dynavap sends them out in a sealed bag (don't know if they are sealed) and then the vendors unwrap them before sending them out?

stark1

Lonesome Planet
In the days of Old, in the days of Gold

There was Glass

& it flew. —Sometimes crashed, however. :doh:

BT44ih7.jpg

Thank you for your thoughts. I believe you are

correct about the tube failing.
I won't need a new plastic tube, I want something more elegant. I did not buy it directly from Dynavap but instead from one of the on-line vendors listed in the forum.
The device works fine so this is not a complaint just more a curiosity because mine didn't come in green bubble wrap. Nope don't need some green bubble wrap - just wandering if Dynavap sends them out in a sealed bag (don't know if they are sealed) and then the vendors unwrap them before sending them out?

The GREEN bubble wrap envelope (& the green doob toob) is a signature of DynaVap only, a show me signature other vendors can only gape at. & wonder.

Last edited:

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
The GREEN bubble wrap envelope is a signature of DynaVap only, a show me signature other vendors can only gape at.

Gross!

So, I've fallen in love with my Omni. After picking up the condenser not too long ago, I was a lil confused and stuck to my tivong or, until traded, M. I just didn't get it. So, after a weekend of incremental adjustments to the Omni in the PSM, I get it. The airflow changes really make it so worthwhile and fun, really letting people get the most control out of their session. Leaving it fully zipped in (default position) gets these wicked free flavour hits and dialing it back gives such pointed and powerful clouds. In love.

Squiby

heating as and when vapor production drops off after the initial heat up click.
I've tried your approach to maintaining toking temps by induction heating momentarily between tokes. To me, this is one of the strengths of induction heating. It's quick and easy to do without charting your load and you can space your tokes to more naturally align with your personal breathing patterrn. No waiting for cool down clicks and longer reheating intervals.

It's brilliant!

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@cybrguy I blame it on the fact that it was cleaning day-I made hot chocolate with the stem milk from three moderately used DV condensers, three tips, an M body I'd used w/o a condenser, and four moderate to heavily used Milaana stems. And its just now coming on.

I have a huge grin on my face right now. I think this is going to be fun.

Lazy Lighting

Hey all,

I got a Omni xl about 3 weeks ago. Been using it really hard, love it. This morning I went to use it and the air flow was really constricted. I cleaned and still no dice.

I feel like the cap is creating a tighter seal then it was before. Is it possible to mash down one of the vents when putting top on? Or can anyone think of what newby mistake I am making.

Any help greatly appreciated

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hey all,

I got a Omni xl about 3 weeks ago. Been using it really hard, love it. This morning I went to use it and the air flow was really constricted. I cleaned and still no dice.

I feel like the cap is creating a tighter seal then it was before. Is it possible to mash down one of the vents when putting top on? Or can anyone think of what newby mistake I am making.

Any help greatly appreciated
Any chance you have the mouthpiece turned to closed? That is what is unique about the Omni, you can adjust the airflow by turning the mouthpiece...

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
OK, like a slap with an empty glove a challenge has been issued. We now MUST find out if @Winegums will be of the same opinion AFTER a week with a @Pipes creation. Several (myself included) who did not expect to be won over have been. This might be a good test...
Anyone near @Winegums care the lend him theirs for a week?
I don’t think this would be likely unless someone wants an enclosure of some sort.
the m condenser is a STD one.
The M condenser is different from a standard condenser. It only has spots for two X-rings where the standard has three spots. The extra spot on the standard condenser places the x-ring just past the air hole.

Top Bottom