Squiby

A question to the hivemind of the the Dynaverse. How many folks would want either of these things? A short condenser and/or coupled with a carb-less body or stem Vong?

I prefer my midsections to be carbless, whether they are stems/bodies, straight or VonGs. You may be able to ask George for a carbless custom piece or you can go to the after market artists.

@Winegums makes carbless VonGs that don't require a condenser; can be with or without a condenser. The wood is lined with stainless steel.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/WinegumsWoodcraft?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count#items

@phattpiggie makes carbless VonGs that incorporates a permanent condenser. Here are some that may still be available.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/phattpiggies-wood-shed.22215/page-38#post-1212193

Marlon Rando

@Dynavaper nice to have a few caps floating around when you need them, the far right second in is this a newer nona? the dark wood is nice, typically I'm partial to metal designs however when seeing beautifully designed wood pieces by phattpiggie, winegums, Stardustsailor and many other craftsmen on here it changes my opinion considerably. Trying not to go down the Dynablackhole this month, budget is tight, we shall see what G. and team have to say during live feed.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Thanks @Squiby. I want to inve$t in as much Dynavap-made material as I can before I go to the aftermarket. So at least a few more bodies and stems, tips and caps. But I will be going to the aftermarket later this year. I'm still relatively new to VC world so I want to spend some time with it 'as is' and learn what I want that isn't available at DV before I go to the custom market.

Squiby

Do people add any o-rings at all to tips + wood vongs or is it 100% friction fit?

There are o-rings on all the Vapcap tips as well as on the condensers. You don't need additional o-rings, nor do you need to add any to the exterior of a VonG in order to fit into a water tool joint. It is friction fitted. Place your VonG into the joint and turn to tighten. Turn to loosen and pull up to remove.

The post below shows the number and placement of the o-rings.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-1014#post-1213587

Last edited:

NicholasPetris

For what it's worth, the morning after I made my light and dark wood stem flash sale purchase, I asked if it would be possible to get 2-4 of my items without the air intake hole drilled, and this was the answer : "Also, unfortunately we do not make the stems or bodies without the carbhole drilled in so we can not accommodate this request."

I don't mind the hole; it looks pretty cool, but I generally won't be using it. I just need a few more XL condensers... :D I do also look forward to acquiring something "carbless" from Stardust Sailor. :brow:

Incariol

There are o-rings on all the Vapcap tips

Thanks Squiby, I got my light and dark vongs in the flash sale. Got a new ti tip too, added the o-rings, couldn't get it to fit in the vong without the o-rings rolling out of their grooves, tried a SS tip, same thing. They fit very
securely though with the very tip-most o-ring in place, so I'm happy, even if I'm doing it wrong.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Hey, hey, hey!

Trustpiilot is conducting reviews for DynaVap.

(If you got an email from DynaVap, seems DV is offering an incentive with the review email.):brow:

Clarification: Past customer + a review @Trustpilot, I think. Not so one gives a great review.

Last edited:

Squiby

Thanks Squiby, I got my light and dark vongs in the flash sale. Got a new ti tip too, added the o-rings, couldn't get it to fit in the vong without the o-rings rolling out of their grooves, tried a SS tip, same thing. They fit very
securely though with the very tip-most o-ring in place, so I'm happy, even if I'm doing it wrong.

The tip will have come with the o-rings already in place. There should be no need to add extra o-rings.

When assembling a Vapcap it's important to lubricate the o-rings that are on the tip and the X-rings that are on the condenser. Without lubrication they will resist inserting smoothly. Any lubricant will do; a tiny bit of wood conditioner or even a bit of spit will work nicely.

First insert the condenser into your midsection. If the rings bind, pull the condenser out and remove the middle x-ring and insert the condenser with only the end x-ring in place. Use a finger nail to seat the x-ring flush to the end of your Vong. Then take the other x-ring and place it into the tip end of the VonG and use a straw to surround the x-ring and push it up the condenser into the Vong. All that matters is that you should place it above the air intake if you want to manually control the air resistance or just place it between the air intake and the tip and to cut off the air intake.

To insert the tip, lubricate the o-rings and push firmly and straight in while turning the tip gently.

I hope this helps.

bofc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thatoneguy445

Hey, hey, hey!

(If you got an email from DynaVap, seems DV is offering an incentive with the review email.):brow:

What do you mean incentive? Got an email from trustpilot and completed that survey earlier in the week, but hadn’t heard anything else?

Edit: Autocorrect fixes

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Hey, hey, hey!

Checked my email. The discount code was in body of the msg. I just CnP something I said about the M earlier and contributed anyway. The incentive was effective. :) Now about that flash sale....:evil:

thatoneguy445

Checked my email. The discount code was in body of the msg. I just CnP something I said about the M earlier and contributed anyway. The incentive was effective. :) Now about that flash sale....:evil:

Well whaddya know, I missed that! Thanks to you and @stark1 for mentioning that otherwise it would have for sure gone unused.

About that flash sale indeed! I almost feel greedy waiting for the flash sale (and now wondering if I can use the 15% on top of it), but then I look at my 8 vapcaps and the fact that I've ordered someone weekly for like 5 weeks now... I don't feel but too bad!

Squiby

What do you mean incentive? Got an email fto I’m trustpilot and completed that survey earlier in the week, but hadn’t heard anything else?

"Please use the coupon code below and recieve 15% off in the DynaShop applied to your next DynaVap.com order. The code expires in 28 days."

That's what it says in my email. Dig yours out of the trash. There's a coupon inside. You snooze you loose. :zzz:

Mr.Sifter

Nice to see how dynavap interacts with this forum.

Just watched the show and remembered some topics george was talking about from reading here.
Awesome.

DV induction heater coming.
Ooooohyeeeeeaaaaah.

Please bring a nice design to it. So you can leave it on your desk.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Coupon 0207RPPDL. The older code was persistent and I had to fully delete it to activate the new code.
Just made my purchase. So I spent the $4 extra for the engraving. I mentioned my custom cap choice in the notes section of my order. The stardustsailer might get the bling.

@Pipes IH in a portable coffee cup thru Dynavap? :rockon:

Carbless nonavong?

Top Bottom