NicholasPetris

Received my 7 flash sale mouthpieces:
Rdu2pVU.jpg

They're nice, but I'm a little disappointed to have gotten 3-4 duplicates and no lightwood color. I would have liked 7 totally different ones for the sake of customization/variety, but that's the luck of the draw! I'll just have to specifically buy the mouthpieces I seek.

After some Dynawaxing:
voXMOKW.jpg

j1PSEZF.jpg

My new brighter Cocobolo mouthpiece pairs nicely with my old Cocobolo stem.

Added a dark mouthpiece to my Ed stem
0S4VO25.jpg

All in all, Dynavap treasures make me very happy. I also received my flash sale light and dark stems and bodies yesterday, so maybe I'll post a pic or two later on. The new NonaVonG stems don't fit in the Dynastash, which I thought was a resolved issue; not much of a problem for me, but 100% compatibility would have been nice. EDIT: Correction !! Only my darkwood stem won't fit in the Stash; the lightwood stem and both bodies fit smoothly. Maybe it underwent some slight expansion.

Nevertheless, the hype for more Dynavap Live and flash sales still goes strong! Blessings and cheers! :rockon:

Last edited:

paehtod

Received my 7 flash sale mouthpieces:
Rdu2pVU.jpg

They're nice, but I'm a little disappointed to have gotten 3-4 duplicates and no lightwood color. I would have liked 7 totally different ones for the sake of customization/variety, but that's the luck of the draw! I'll just have to specifically buy the mouthpieces I seek.

After some Dynawaxing:
voXMOKW.jpg

j1PSEZF.jpg

My new brighter Cocobolo mouthpiece pairs nicely with my old Cocobolo stem.

Added a dark mouthpiece to my Ed stem
0S4VO25.jpg

All in all, Dynavap treasures make me very happy. I also received my flash sale light and dark stems and bodies yesterday, so maybe I'll post a pic or two later on. The new NonaVonG stems don't fit in the Dynastash, which I thought was a resolved issue; not much of a problem for me, but 100% compatibility would have been nice.

Nevertheless, the hype for more Dynavap Live and flash sales still goes strong! Blessings and cheers! :rockon:
Hi @NicholasPetris , nice collection of VC, I am sure you love dynavap like us.
Try rotate you Nonavong and insert to the dynastash again, you can see the stem have the dynavap logo, try use that face as indicator, and try insert the Nonavong with that face to 3,6,9,12 o'clock, may be one of these angle will fit the Nonavong ;)

NicholasPetris

Hi @NicholasPetris , nice collection of VC, I am sure you love dynavap like us.
Try rotate you Nonavong and insert to the dynastash again, you can see the stem have the dynavap logo, try use that face as indicator, and try insert the Nonavong with that face to 3,6,9,12 o'clock, may be one of these angle will fit the Nonavong ;)

I do indeed love George's glorious company!

Thanks for the compliment and tip! I tried different angles but it doesn't help my darkwood stem fit; the circular part is just a bit too wide, possibly expanded because of environmental change. My lightwood stem does fit, as do the lightwood and darkwood bodies, so I'm guessing my darkwood stem's size is no cause for widespread concern. Vape on !! :sherlock:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@namasteIII You will be wise indeed if you read through @Squiby's threads on Vapcaps that are in her signature. She is the Dynavap Whisperer in these here parts. Here VC threads should be required reading for any newbie to the Vapcap.

The only change I've adopted in my cleaning is that I no longer use ISO. I use PBW. You can get it from Amazon for about $10 a pound.

I drop about a 1/2 teaspoon into a Vapcap tube, disassemble the vapcap and drop the parts into the tube, add hot water, close the lid and shake the shit out it, let it sit for 10 minutes or so, shake the shit out of it again, then I run a pipe cleaner through the condenser, mouthpiece and tip, rinse, towel dry and then leave out for about an hour-it's only about 35% humidity in our house. Reassemble, fill it with your favorite strain, and partake in the loveliness that is Vapcap.

beyond6strings

I've been meaning to ask if anyone knows off-hand if PBW would degrade the o-rings like iso. Should be fine, no?

That, the fact that it's flammable, and just the nasty smell of ISO is what turned me to the PBW. And I am so impressed with how easily it cleans and rinses. I use it on glass too and I was blown away. It's also handy in the kitchen too.

Maybe some of my friends who still combust can find a use for a couple of pints of 99% ISO?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The new NonaVonG stems don't fit in the Dynastash, which I thought was a resolved issue; not much of a problem for me, but 100% compatibility would have been nice.
None of my Vong stems, the 2 new ones or the one I have had for some time, fit into my Dynashash. But I have an early Dynashash from before Vongs were popularized so I didn't expect them to. Since the Vongs tend to stay home it isn't a big deal for me.
luckily I missed the flash sale :D
They'll probably be another today. Don't think you're safe... ;)

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Also got myself this small leather case, brand is "Camel Active, Salamanca Series":

16460.jpg

16458.jpg

16459.jpg

It's 11cm x 7cm x 3.5cm and holds several Vapcaps, a lighter, a small stash and some accessories. Shopping time there was, wallet empty now is... ;)

@Dynavaper what kind of condenser do you have in the body of the Vong on the far right?
interesting VOng on the right.
looks like a body but what kind of condenser?
there are no condensers that fit a body without a MP.
did you cut it ?

Believe it or not: That's a standard condenser, pushed to the maximum towards the top. The carb hole has no function like this, but who needs a carb with the Vong in a water tool? :) Works great, looks nice and is super small and handy. It also works without a water tool, of course.

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Believe it or not: That's a standard condenser, pushed to the maximum towards the top. The carb hole has no function like this, but who needs a carb with the Vong in a water tool?

@Dynavaper thanks that's great news. I wanted to do that with my Vong but I've only got an Omni condenser. Cuz you're right. Who needs the carb with a water tool? Not me.

Sweet.

Now I only need a cap and a standard condenser and I'll have three full VCs: Carbon Fiber Omni XL, Cocobolo Vong, and Cocobolo Omni.

EDIT: Love the spoiler-that is gorgeous. We have similar tastes. Sadly I have champagne taste on a beer budget.

And here's a little something for you as I think you're closing in on the gloaming hour.

Cheers

NicholasPetris

Believe it or not: That's a standard condenser, pushed to the maximum towards the top. The carb hole has no function like this, but who needs a carb with the Vong in a water tool? :) Works great, looks nice and is super small and handy. It also works without a water tool, of cours

Thank you for this awesome tip! I might never again have to use the x-ring trick to block the air intake. I was recently having trouble getting the x-ring in the right place with a standard body (+MP).

To recap, the extra length of the condenser can block the air intake in 3 configurations (with a Ti tip):
- standard condenser + body
- XL condenser + body + mouthpiece
- XL condenser + stem

That's pretty exciting! Not that the air intake vapor cooling concept isn't ingenious, it's just that the Gen 4-5 tips create such a smooth, barely ever harsh, vapor, and I'm often using my VapCaps through glass for the higher temp hits anyway. The blocked intake simplifies the ritual just a bit. :buzz:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I was annoyed by holding the carb hole with my finger while using the water tool too and this is no longer necessary with the above "construction". Good thing: No harm is done, nothing is cut off. You can revert at any time. I will now put a SS tip on my compact Vong, this is a great idea, @Mr.Sifter! I will report back! ;)

5mins later....
My compact Vong + SS tip =
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

beyond6strings

@VapCap @Dynavaper's post above almost begs a question. What about a short standard condenser coupled with a carb-less Vong? I don't know how that would affect product flow on the factory floor, but it would involve using 17mm less of SS, as well as saving a step (I assume) in the making of the Vong without a carb.

A question to the hivemind of the the Dynaverse. How many folks would want either of these things? A short condenser and/or coupled with a carb-less body or stem Vong? Or maybe all bodies and stems through the line? I would. I've gotten to where I use my Omni in the 'closed' positions full-time.

And I think @Mr.Sifter might be right. A carb-less, stem or body Vong rendered carb-less paired with a SS tip could be the perfect water VC. The AquaVong made puuurely for water. Ha.

Dynavaper has already shown it's un-necessary. We could create the exact same effect with his 'workaround', but maybe there's enough demand to warrant at least carb-less bodies and stems and short condensers.

Or maybe I'm just too baked-I've been working my CF Omni XL a little hard prepping for tonight's Dynavap Live on YouTube. :cool::nod::rockon:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Correction: The Airflow is not completely blocked when using a SS tip, as I just had to find out. There is still some slight airflow left.
It is totally blocked when using a TI tip though. (Always talking about the usage with my "compact Vong").

I have to stop my tests now. I am completely dazed. :freak:

But to come back to the suggestion: I would love to see a compact Vong, with a shorter condenser and no carb hole, directly from Dynavap. Yeah! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom