stark1

Lonesome Planet
No, do you really want to get future flash sales with the youtube coupon... and how do you want to apply the trustpilot voucher?

You can only enter one code and payment is imediatly after this process.

Keep cool and dont get greedy.

Just trying to help, don’t think I will be needing more VapCaps (at least for a while),
besides I only have 10 testicals...

vZxomsG.jpg

NizzyJones

Does anyone know why the Woodys were discontinued? I had my eye on a XLS Woody and they are not available anymore. Just curious.....

Basically they had a higher failure rate and more assembly steps. They've said they'll show up in the dynabuilder occasionally but don't plan on them being a regular thing.

FWIW the nonavong is really not that much bigger. If it's the aesthetics you like, they'll come around again eventually.

hinglemccringleberry

Basically they (the woodys) had a higher failure rate and more assembly steps. They've said they'll show up in the dynabuilder occasionally but don't plan on them being a regular thing.
Whoa! This doesnt mean theyre discontinuing the entire spinning line does it? I noticed the Uni section isnt on the website anymore.. that sucks. My Ti woody is still in perfect shape after a year of daily use and constant tip removal (knock on wood). Guess itll be a collectors item in the distant future. And I actually like the manual use of the carb hole.

Last edited:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
This is a message to all those with Vapcaps who have not tried it trough a water tool (dry) yet:
RECONSIDER. JUST DO IT. IT'S JUST GREAT.

Seriously. I thought that I would never touch a bong again. I am above the age of 40 and bongs were something for dumb teenagers and hardcore stoners in my eyes. I mean - I was both, so no stone throwing. But still, buying myself a bong again was hard to justify against myself. But I do not regret a single second that I did it. It really gives the Vapcap a further dimension that is absolutely great. 2-3 massive, but cough-free, smooth and cool hits. Really wonderful. If you have been hesitating until now: Go for it.

I just brought two further small EUR 10,- glass bongs home and this will be a great afternoon, I swear! :)

Images here:
3cis5Zw.jpg

m3kd7L7.jpg

Last edited:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
This is a message to all those with Vapcaps who have not tried it trough a water tool (dry) yet:

Seriously. I thought that I would never touch a bong again. I am above the age of 40 and bongs were something for dumb teenagers and hardcore stoners in my eyes. I mean - I was both, so no stone throwing. But still, buying myself a bong again was hard to justify against myself. But I do not regret a single second that I did it. It really gives the Vapcap a further dimension that is absolutely great. 2-3 massive, but cough-free, smooth and cool hits. Really wonderful. If you have been hesitating until now: Go for it.

I just brought two further small EUR 10,- glass bongs home and this will be a great afternoon, I swear! :)
Try a J-hook also.....fantastic way to hit a Nonavong :spliff:

Last edited:

almost there

get yourself an orbitor, it's my favorite to use with my vapcaps. Only complaint is that it bottoms out and doesn't seal if you use a vong with mp.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse

@Dynavaper I couldn't agree more and second your motion. I am amazed at the clouds. I use a single flame torch, aim it at the digger-outer end of the cap and get two enormous hits from the .025 screen setting.

And I don't know about you, but the downstem in my WP is collecting the nicest 'honey'. I figure another month's usage should yield some serious stem milk.

I've got a cobalt blue j hook coming-it'll pair well with my Vong shortie when my Standard Condenser arrives. BTW, thanks again for that hot tip.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
And I don't know about you, but the downstem in my WP is collecting the nicest 'honey'. I figure another month's usage should yield some serious stem milk.

That honey poured out of my condenser lately like thick nectar. I was not even aware that there was THAT MUCH residue in the condenser. Went through the condenser with some organic cotton which directly went back to the tip. What a ride! :rockon:

Using the Vapcap in a water tool is like farming nectar. Another plus! :)

I often wake up in the night with massive pain. Now I just have to grab the small bong with my Vong inside and am medicated at a bearable level within seconds. Wonderful thing! I would not get the same relief in the same amount of time with just the Vapcap.

Last edited:

DirtyD

Oh man maybe my double crown uni- Blackwood stem is now a collector's item?. Neat. C.i. or not, I use it only with my epic grey ring xl omni condenser. It is the stem on my omnivap. I bet one day George and them might make a few more but who knows...? my uni stem has been through all phases of durability/handsome factor testing here at the Lab... Flying Colors and still going strong. Been using lately as my " weekend treat.
Cheers, and a Happy Friday and weekend to one and all.! D.:tup::razz:

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
No way! You are not kidding me? HOLY SHIT! I would love to have 4 of them, no matter what the costs are. I am shivering from excitement like a 16-year old girl in the front row of a "Take That" concert back in the 90ies.

art-onedirection3-420x0.jpg

giphy.gif

Is there a list?
Where can I pre-order?
How shall I deal with the anticipation now?
Questions, so many questions! ;)

Last edited:

NizzyJones

Whoa! This doesnt mean theyre discontinuing the entire spinning line does it? I noticed the Uni section isnt on the website anymore.. that sucks. My Ti woody is still in perfect shape after a year of daily use and constant tip removal (knock on wood). Guess itll be a collectors item in the distant future. And I actually like the manual use of the carb hole.

No, the spinning mouthpieces will still be a thing. The straight woody midsections are the only thing going on the back burner.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
No way! You are not kidding me? HOLY SHIT! I would love to have 4 of them, no matter what the costs are. I am shivering from excitement like a 16-year old girl in the front row of a "Take That" concert back in the 90ies.

art-onedirection3-420x0.jpg

giphy.gif

Is there a list?
Where can I pre-order?
How shall I deal with the anticipation now?
Questions, so many questions! ;)

@Dynavaper Take a deep medicated breath. Patience dear man.

Of course I can say that because @mephisto graciously gifted my a Portside that arrives later today. :rockon::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hinglemccringleberry

]
Even my little $10 Pax bubbler knockoff from China cools the VC vapor significantly and is a major asset. I dont even bother putting the right amount of water in it. I rinse it, clear it of all the excess water, and the drops that remain inside are enough by itself to upgrade the vapor big time without affecting flavor at all. Its perfecto

Last edited:

Mr.Sifter

oooh, thats good to know.
I had my eye on an orbiter for a loooong time.
such a beautiful device.

dont like the silicone whip, though.
that can be solved with a glas stem á la sneaky-pete.

and If you dont like bongs, try a bubbler.
I like the look and feel.
they can be had for cheap on dhgate in good quality.

next purchase will be a nice J-hook, if I find one that I can accept.
I am quite picky.

Mr.Sifter

again, what I am trying to tell you.
dont get hung up on the "bong image".

A few weeks ago I wanted to introduce the person I gifted a M to with a small d020 bubbler.
the person didn't want to try it because of bad "tobacco cheap hash in waterpipe" experience in the 90's.

glass can have a negative junkie image on some.
It can hit you harder if you want to but it can also be used just to cool down the vapor.
great thing about using vapcap with glass for me is that I can see what I am about to inhale.

this is somehow satisfactory for me.
This and inspecting my AVB.

on the big topic Dynavap Induction heater:

do you think george showed us a prototype?
It looked quite big.
It surely can be done more aesthetically pleasing but I like the metal cup bottom.
Didnt like the green plastic top.

shall we guess a the retail price for this long awaited item ?

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
The Orbiter is indeed a great tool. Got one as a birthday present two years ago, to use it with my Air. Meanwhile I have two bubblers from dhgate, but it seems that I wasted some money once more. Could only do little testings up to now, with a Vong, the FlowerPot and the Air, for all devices, I like the Orbiter best.

Top Bottom