Krahl

Was there a flash sale I missed ? been looking everyday but not noticed one, maybe happened while I sleep been from Australia , I am a member of the DV website but did not get and survey emails either :( I am just been tight and waiting for a sale to buy an M to save a little due to shipping .

Hippie

The flash sale codes are posted in the videos (and usually associated with the content in the video)
Dunno how many you've missed you'll have to check the previous videos on YouTube

The email code is for people who've bought recently as it's a reward for reviewing your shopping experience iirc.

Liking the look of the IH so far.
Was it me or did it look like it auto senses? (no push switch at the bottom of the coil)
Like the idea of a combined IH and stash, if that's what it is.
Hope they swap out the big green plastic bit on top for wood and have a wooden cup option when it goes on sale.

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
W3etWQZ.jpg

babaganush

Those custom caps are sick. I swear George is the Steve Jobs of vaping--a much more friendly and humble Steve Jobs anyway.

Also since the video topic was about heating methods, Id like to say that after having experience with 1, 2 and 3 flame torch lighters, I only use my 1 flame now when Im indoors. With a 1 flame I have more control over how I want to heat my herb, and I never accidentally combust; there's more room for error with a soft 1 flame.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Hope they swap out the big green plastic bit on top for wood and have a wooden cup option when it goes on sale.
They could gear the top towards working with a dyanvap wtih spill trays, etc. or I prefer the stealth and the snap lid function to cover the hole when not in use. If they can make it rugged enough for travel and the plusses of a travel mug. That might be a good 'commercial' model.

The email code is for people who've bought recently as it's a reward for reviewing your shopping experience iirc.
So I buy something on a flash sale and get an email code. :D One piece at a time......

Those custom caps are sick. I swear George is the Steve Jobs of vaping--a much more friendly and humble Steve Jobs anyway.
George is open to ideas and ask for input often and seems to enjoy being in the mix. Has some LE stuff coming out all due to our input.
Do I remember seeing these engraved caps hundreds of posts ago? Some of the designs look familiar or are iconic enough to seem so. :myday:

Last edited:

Sinnoah

Hello, has anyone's cap happen to slide more roughly with the Ti Tip than the SS tip? My caps get stuck with the Ti Tip. Obviously, the amazing Dynavap support is sending me a new Ti tip, hope this issue does not repeat.

Dutch-Mic

Compared to my M's the cap slides more easily on the TI Tip. If I push it totally down it can be a bit of a hassle to remove it with the Dynamag, but no problems whatsoever if I remove it by hand.
Nice that you receive a new one :)

Mr.Sifter

Fingers crossed that the upcoming IH will have a power cord option. I'm growing weary of endlessly charging batteries!

I would like to see batteries AND an option for a powercord.
but please think worldwide so you dont need a down-converter like the e-nano does.

other than that, I installed a piggybank for the IH.
I hope It will be available before 4/20

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Incariol, for me there's a difference in tip seating between the ti tip & ss tip in my lightwood vong. The ti tip sits looser in the vong; ss fits tighter, but I have to work at positioning the top o-ring so that the tip will sit straight up. If the cat didn't steal the 2nd one, I'd be able to compare the 2 I got. :( Hopefully I'll find it not chewed. :rolleyes:

Was there a flash sale I missed? been looking everyday but not noticed one, maybe happened while I sleep been from Australia , I am a member of the DV website but did not get and survey emails either :( I am just been tight and waiting for a sale to buy an M to save a little due to shipping .

Send an email to dynavap & ask them why you didn't receive it. I got this one, but didn't get that last 2 sale emails before that.

The dynavaps livefeeds are on Thursday, 7pm New York time so just convert that to your time. Since I haven't watched the vid yet, I think I heard that the flash sale was active for 11 hours.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
George the sales are awesome but how about something for the new guys? I would like an M but pinching pennies. A sale would put me in the game......THANKS!

Not to get you to grasp for castles in the air, the flash sales offer free mailing, right?

You could ask the Dyna team if they would bundle your newly bought M in with the next FLASHSALE
Purchased.

Plus, if you had recently purchased a DynaVap product recently, AND posted a (hopefully) positive
Review on Trustpilot, you should save further.:spliff:

Idle thoughts from a buZZed turret.:leaf:

Last edited:

Mr.Sifter

How?
You can not combine trustpilot discount codes and flashse promo codes together.

I made 3 purchases in january and did not receive the 15% trustpilot email.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
How?
You can not combine trustpilot discount codes and flashse promo codes together.

I made 3 purchases in january and did not receive the 15% trustpilot email.

Nivver say never, lad.

Try it with a smile (not that you need a discount), and have a half full
liter. :mmmm::cheers:

Someone mentioned a custom etched cap for a $4 cover, man, I gotta stop being
buzzed 25/8...

Mr.Sifter

No, do you really want to get future flash sales with the youtube coupon... and how do you want to apply the trustpilot voucher?

You can only enter one code and payment is imediatly after this process.

Keep cool and dont get greedy.

Top Bottom