SuperD

Super
VUIa1MN.jpg

iA9zCC1.jpg

qtVLzUk.jpg

Some titanium stems I been practicing on

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Definitely one who slaps pimps to protect those they may harm.
I.e. a slapper of pimps!

And thanks!
Lol, no problem my friend. I really was just goofing, I knew you was a good guy! :D The only good pimp was Huggy Bear from Starsky & Hutch, imo. Good luck on your mag quest, I picked some up from K&J Magnetics and while much thicker (3-4mm) than the DM, I found them to be weak. Nothing at all wrong with KJ, don't want to give that impression; just that particular item sucked for my intended purpose. :peace:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Yes, replacing the fiber (to me that’s the filter) and I really don’t know how ofen we should replace it, but that may depend on how thick we made it to begin with. If really thick then after all that resin goes thru it, it may need changing more often than once every 3 months. Ha

Yes...Pedal Steel. Was the musician you’re talking about in Colorado maybe “Dick”. He is absolutely the best I’ve heard yet! He was my teacher several years ago and what a nice man he is...great wife too! They’re very involved in all the Pedal Steel Guitar shows and my husband and I used to attend all the Dallas shows. What fun! :)

That was so long ago that I have no idea what his name was. But it's one of those instruments where there's just not a lot of folks playing it-kinda like my harp guitar. You're making a real commitment in time to play something like pedal steel-but boy howdy-when it hits the sweet spot there's just nothing better. So, given that there's probably not a lot of pedal steel players in CO it could have been. I was there in 75-77.

Ricardo

The only good pimp was Huggy Bear from Starsky & Hutch, imo.
ROFLMAO (Do people still say that?)  I never thought I'd ever be thinking about Huggy Bear again:D
EDIT : I've resisted the urge to go to You Tube. Drifting towards sleep, trying lucid dreaming ..:D...Huggy keeps morphing into Phil Lynott,and back again. (Ive just caped some dreamy 8 ball kush:D:D:D)

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
12 days, 1 Omni and 1,000 pages. I know everyone is waiting on pins and needles for my review :lol:

Almost 2 weeks and 240+ heat cycles, liking the Omni more and more.

Vapor
The vapor is top-notch. Ti tip set to .05 gets me 3 really good clouds. The second draw rivals my evo desktop. The potency is off the charts. I spent the last decade of combustion using a one-hitter exclusively. I remember packing that thing 6 or 7 times per session to get decent effects. Naturally, I felt the need to do multiple-pack sessions with the Omni. Nope, I'm good with 3 cycles as this thing can kick yer arse. Maybe a double pack sometimes. I consider myself high tolerance and continue to be shocked and amazed.

Efficiency
It's hard to find a more efficient weapon to medicate. I've tried all three bowl sizes and have found myself at .05 most of the time. It has cut my usage by half and I feel as though I'm as baked as I have ever been. The euphoric effects come through brilliantly.

Cleaning
I use the Omni daily and all day as I'm lucky enough to work from home. I am really happy with cleaning. Every few days I wipe the condenser clean and run a q-tip through it. I keep a toothbrush handy to brush the fins clean every now and again so tiny bits and pieces don't get combusted during the heat cycle.

Learning
If you are getting one or thinking about a dynavap it's an outstanding product. Personally, all vapes have some learning needed. There is so much knowledge on FC. Most everything you need to have a blast is here. If you are having trouble, try heating the cap in the middle about a half inch above the torch flames.

I've read a post, "I'm new to vaping, what should I buy". Many suggestions and questions followed. One response suggested a dynavap if "using a butane torch was OK". There are many "battery only" enthusiasts. I was one of them. The Omni has shelved my mighty.

My badge of Honor...:cool:

6hxOw0N.jpg
I have a "M" and it work's well for MEDICAL?
4 night time.

Arielle

Tonight's show features the new light and dark VonG variants which are now available on DynaVap.com
BOGO FLASH SALE: Buy one light or dark wood midsection and get one free, plus free shipping! Sale ends at 11pm cst
Please specify in your order note if you have a preference
Code: 0201RPPDL

Last edited by a moderator:

NicholasPetris

Dynavap is really hooking us up with these flash sales. It's like we're in a super-special club, just for those hip enough to be in the know. If this keeps up, my collection growth will be uncontrollable... :love: Another user put it very well: Dynavap doesn't feel like just any other company; it's as though you're investing in a friend's visionary ideas and he's giving you all these priceless relics in gratitude of your support. (Not to de-value the greatness of other scientists, inventors and entrepreneurs.) The best is yet to come !

(I will use the powers of Light and Dark granted to me in order to summon Chaos Emperor Dragon! :o:bowdown: /memeing over)

Edit: umm... I ordered a light stem and dark body, but now I feel like I should also get the opposite configuration... There's no turning back! :ko:

Last edited:
When I first got my MFLB it was a god send, but after months of use it eventually became less and less powerful. That was mostly because I needed to purchase replacement batteries. I assumed that all vaporizers would eventually degrade. That assumption was changed when I received the Dynavap 'M'. It has held up wonderfully and I wanted to see how other vaporizers hold up after months

I made a video about how the Dynavap 'M' holds up after 4 months of use. You can find that here:

How has your vaporizer held up against time?

bofc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hinglemccringleberry

So I took a 1 day t-break which apparently sent my tolerance down more than expected. Tonight i load her with 0.03 and get 5 potent hits with 1 to spare and am just BLOWN....this is nowhere near a microdose!!. how is that kind of efficiency possible? its amazong. no other device can make me feel like .03 is waaay too much.

Last edited:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
How do you achieve 5-6 hits from a bowl?
I am on the verge to combustion after 3 cycles.
Respecting heat click and cool down click.
Did you get 5 hits in 2-3 minutes or let you cool down completely?

It's all in this post right here.
\/\/\/

:D
Perhaps he heats closer to the top of the cap than you or holds the cap farther from the blue using the ambient heat in a slower to click technique.
With the Skelator I can do a good number of hits, 6-8 if I respect the click. But most with an IH go a couple seconds over for oomph. Some like to sip the lower temps mining for those terpy hits.
Everyone is their own detective, find your groove, then find another. :sherlock:

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

As smokey so eloquently said already (:D)... Watching last couple of dynavap on YouTube made me realise I've been calling the condensers that come with Ti-Tiped vapcaps Ti-condensers for the last 600+ pages....
Sorry all! I don't know where i got the Ti from? Probably here somewhere.

So all non omni condensers have so far been Stainless, like the M..
It is just that the M is created to a lesser tolerance so mostly ends up a hair thicker than the regular ones.

How to spot the difference? The standard condensers that come with the Ti-tip models have 3 oring grooves. The M condenser has inly 2.

I know most here know this. But incase there is any diligent soul reading through this thread I wanted to correct the miss-information i have been spreading :doh:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
As smokey so eloquently said already (:D)...

I know most here know this. But incase there is any diligent soul reading through this thread I wanted to correct the miss-information i have been spreading :doh:
:shrug:
You must have missed the part where Smokey corrected you, personally, for this somewhere in his wall of text.
Let me show you...

Smokey McVape

Guys, I have a question for you:

Suppose that you would like a bit more of airflow in your Omnivap. What would you do? I've thought of two ideas:

1. Pack it less (this increases airflow, but reduces the duration of the session).

2. Reduce the length of the condenser a bit.

What do you think? May be option 2 worth it? Is there any problem with it? Or do I better stick to Option 1, despite the (dissatisfaction) of lower sessions?

Thank you all!
@Willy - More airflow from the omni? If you have the condenser at its open setting then you can't really increase airflow anymore and tbh I don't why you would want to as the vapor would become extremely whispy and lose potency but each to their own. If thats what you're after the omni probably isn't the best choice in terms of price. Just buy a TI Woody and remove the condenser - from my experience that gives you the most diluted and whispy vapor with the most airflow but keep in mind I am an ex smoker so I prefer the condensor fully extended and the carb closed! :tup::tup:

Top Bottom