Mr.Sifter

Wow, everybody is here to celebrate.
I am drunk in the tube.
But i gifted a "mupdate" to a friend to enhance the experience.

Xl condenser + Mp + ti tip

mupdated TiM reversed XLS

She likes it,
Although i suspect her enjoying J's in between.

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Crossing my fingers for a flash sale on VonG bodies/stems!
:nod: Watch all the podcast and take advantage of all the flash sales. Get a bargain vapcap over time by March. Then the sale in April.
Reminds me of the Johnny Cash song one piece at a time.
Johnny Cash - One Piece At A Time (1976) - YouTube

I have a spare M condenser after the upgrade. So perhaps for a few dollars more......:evil: Yes, Bought 2 Ti's w caps waiting to be transformed into vapcaps. :bowdown:Fingers crossed.
mupdated TiM reversed XLS
Reversed? As in the M body reversed? 'Vape Naysh' style? :sherlock:

There might be ways to tweak your M Ti XLS a little more for a J smoker. And they might tire of J smoking if some of the likes from J's can carry over to a vaporizer. Maybe things like warmer vapor?

What to call all these combinations? Out of necessity. My nomenclature for it is (body - cap -size -w/ type of mouthpiece.) M Ti XLS w/ exotic tip. Had to come up with something if I'm going to add varying vapcaps to my growing collection in my sig. :mental:
:peace:

almost there

I thought I was a minority in having all these half finished vapcaps waiting for parts:o. In the course of a year and many sales I’ve acquired the parts to build 2 1/2 vapcaps, a Ti tip and cap more and i’ll Have a complete xls Blackwood Uni again (currently the Blackwood vong is borrowing his tip and cap, it’ll be returned after the next cleaning :uhoh:).

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Looks like according to the newsletter i may be waiting even linger for that blawood stem.:ugh:
Wait I guess?
96qaKm3.jpg

Very basic however it does the job?
I use a "M" because I have a MEDICAL need.
If you need BLING wait then?
Just saying the "M" is for those wanting function!
It all work's!

paehtod

Dang, last night when I post is 999, woke up this morning there is 1001 page now, moving too fast missed page 1000:(

I want to share something about the magnet, got all these strong magnet and all in wrong direction.
Found a ID 11mm x 2mm thick SS washer can help to fix the problem very good.
Khfth1hl.jpg

pH4vyFAl.jpg

GPaZu6Al.jpg

I found that the cap actually are not magnetic but the bi-metal discs inside the cap would do the job. So when the cap attached to the magnet, the discs inside the cap stop rattled.
It hold the cap not only the flat top surface but also attached to the side. :peace:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Thanks @mrb !

I’m curious to hear what woods they switched to for the VonGs and mouth pieces. The volume of exotic wood that Dynavap puts out must be pretty high and it is only getting rarer and more expensive.

Maple, Birch, and other woods indigenous to Wisconsin-which has some huge forests. If you're really interested here's a link to them http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/forestmanagement/documents/pub/fr-053.pdf

As someone involved in the custom guitar world @Winegums speaks truth about both the expense and the rarity of things like Cocobolo, Blackwood, Ebony, and others. All of these are used in guitar making and other acoustic instrument making. While I love my Cocobolo Omnivong and Cocobolo double-crown Omni, I could love a Walnut. I have three Walnut guitars that are as beautiful sonically and visually as any Brazilian Rosewood Guitar. I make a point of performing and recording with "Green" guitars-guitars made with sustainable North American woods.

Here's a little jaunty tune on a Walnut Guitar with a Redwood top. The Redwood was cut down in the late 19th century and left a 12 foot 'stump' that was salvaged in the late 70's. The neck is made from Cherry and the fingerboard is Persimmon stained with a Walnut Tea.

This old hippie who lived a few very happy years in Wausau applauds @VapCap for going in this direction.

Now, to change topic. Do y'all change out your hemp fiber after every use with concentrates or can you reuse it? And if you can reuse it, for how long? I know this though-my Cocobolo Omnivong is the best vape I have for concentrates. By far.

Happy Day FCers

Pimpslapper

1mm- maybe 1.5mm? Anyone else got an actual, factual figure for the Slapper of Pimps? Or is it for the One Who Slaps in the Manner of Pimps? I think we, the thread, deserve some clarification on this; I mean, it is a pretty big distinction. The former = White Hat The latter = Perpetuator of Hateful Stereotypes
J/K Dude, just playing
Definitely one who slaps pimps to protect those they may harm.
I.e. a slapper of pimps!

And thanks!

kushkush

happy camper....
Maple, Birch, and other woods indigenous to Wisconsin-which has some huge forests. If you're really interested here's a link to them http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/forestmanagement/documents/pub/fr-053.pdf

As someone involved in the custom guitar world @Winegums speaks truth about both the expense and the rarity of things like Cocobolo, Blackwood, Ebony, and others. All of these are used in guitar making and other acoustic instrument making. While I love my Cocobolo Omnivong and Cocobolo double-crown Omni, I could love a Walnut. I have three Walnut guitars that are as beautiful sonically and visually as any Brazilian Rosewood Guitar. I make a point of performing and recording with "Green" guitars-guitars made with sustainable North American woods.

Here's a little jaunty tune on a Walnut Guitar with a Redwood top. The Redwood was cut down in the late 19th century and left a 12 foot 'stump' that was salvaged in the late 70's. The neck is made from Cherry and the fingerboard is Persimmon stained with a Walnut Tea.

This old hippie who lived a few very happy years in Wausau applauds @VapCap for going in this direction.

Now, to change topic. Do y'all change out your hemp fiber after every use with concentrates or can you reuse it? And if you can reuse it, for how long? I know this though-my Cocobolo Omnivong is the best vape I have for concentrates. By far.

Happy Day FCers

Love your music and your gentle touch...just great music!

My pride and joy is my Gibson ES 140TN (Gibson Thinline in Natural Blonde)...a rarity I think but it’s gorgeous. My latest love is my Mullen steel guitar, the bees-knees of steel guitars IMO.

As for changing out the hemp fiber filter....I don’t change mine out very often, maybe once every 3 months? @Squiby will be one to ask about this. Thanks again for your great music! :)

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
My pride and joy is my Gibson ES 140TN (Gibson Thinline in Natural Blonde)...a rarity I think but it’s gorgeous. My latest love is my Mullen steel guitar, the bees-knees of steel guitars IMO.

@fcmember steel guitar, as in pedal steel? I adore that instrument. The only time I've ever been a hanger-on in the music business was very early on-I spent a lot of time with a couple of bands in Colorado in the mid-70's. Really good regional bands-I could barely play then, but I was a sponge, and one of the bands had a real veteran pedal steel player that was such a joy to watch. I learned so much about musicianship from him-he was one of those people who transcended their instrument and just played music-he played whatever he heard. And the phrasing that a great slide player has is one of the most beautiful things to behold. And I know exactly how much work goes into getting to that place. Oh, thank you for the kind words too-I appreciate that.

@IntoTheVoid it is cool that there are a lot of musicians on this thread. But it doesn't surprise me. And I've already turned two of my musician friends on to the wonders of the Dynavap, and gifted one to a niece who is a chef-another art form that I'm sure is well represented here.

@fcmember; I didn't mean replacing the filter I meant replacing the fiber after I've used it with concentrates like wax, crumble, thick oils and such.

kushkush

happy camper....
@fcmember steel guitar, as in pedal steel? I adore that instrument. The only time I've ever been a hanger-on in the music business was very early on-I spent a lot of time with a couple of bands in Colorado in the mid-70's. Really good regional bands-I could barely play then, but I was a sponge, and one of the bands had a real veteran pedal steel player that was such a joy to watch. I learned so much about musicianship from him-he was one of those people who transcended their instrument and just played music-he played whatever he heard. And the phrasing that a great slide player has is one of the most beautiful things to behold. And I know exactly how much work goes into getting to that place. Oh, thank you for the kind words too-I appreciate that.

@IntoTheVoid it is cool that there are a lot of musicians on this thread. But it doesn't surprise me. And I've already turned two of my musician friends on to the wonders of the Dynavap, and gifted one to a niece who is a chef-another art form that I'm sure is well represented here.

@fcmember; I didn't mean replacing the filter I meant replacing the fiber after I've used it with concentrates like wax, crumble, thick oils and such.

Yes, replacing the fiber (to me that’s the filter) and I really don’t know how ofen we should replace it, but that may depend on how thick we made it to begin with. If really thick then after all that resin goes thru it, it may need changing more often than once every 3 months. Ha

Yes...Pedal Steel. Was the musician you’re talking about in Colorado maybe “Dick”. He is absolutely the best I’ve heard yet! He was my teacher several years ago and what a nice man he is...great wife too! They’re very involved in all the Pedal Steel Guitar shows and my husband and I used to attend all the Dallas shows. What fun! :)

Top Bottom