Smokey McVape

Tonight's show features the new light and dark VonG variants which are now available on DynaVap.com
BOGO FLASH SALE: Buy one light or dark wood midsection and get one free, plus free shipping! Sale ends at 11pm cst
Please specify in your order note if you have a preference
Code: 0201RPPDL

bofc.png
@Arielle.Dynavap - It seems your flash sales are between 1am-5am U.K time. Is there anyway you can extend the time for overseas customers that cannot watch or participate live so that we don't miss out?

snaffle

@Arielle.Dynavap - It seems your flash sales are between 1am-5am U.K time. Is there anyway you can extend the time for overseas customers that cannot watch or participate live so that we don't miss out?

I agree, and was going to mention that, the flash sales are at a very bad time for European folks. I think a 24 hour period would be better, or at least 12 hours.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
sitting home today thinking and loading a cap attempting to get over winter blues and cabin fever this Ground hog tells us six more weeks of winter:shrug:

Relax. Enjoy your winter. Summer’s comming soon
enuf. then we’d be Bitcoin it’s to hot. (Friggin spellcheck)

“shall I compare thee to a summer’s” ...date. :shrug:

The weeks go by like days, nowadays.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Got home minutes before the flash sale ended. Got in under the wire. That kinda deal is hard to pass up... ;)

Added a condenser this morning so I'll be able to use one of the stems when my One Off tip gets out to me. And the collection grows... :nod:

hinglemccringleberry

How do you achieve 5-6 hits from a bowl?
I am on the verge to combustion after 3 cycles.
Respecting heat click and cool down click.
Did you get 5 hits in 2-3 minutes or let you cool down completely?
There are several variables...potency of your bud, lung ability, heat source, steel vs Ti tip (I have Ti)...i didnt let it cool down all the way, it was bang bang and done. But the Ti tip still cools faster so that makes it alittle more efficient than SS.
My friend whos a combuster has lungs of steel compared to me...he clears a 6 gram bowl in 1 hit and holds it in for 30 minutes (slightly exagerrating), my pansy lungs are pansy in comparison so that probably had somethng to do with it.

Last edited:

NicholasPetris

I'm pretty sure the sale only applies to the new darkwood and lightwood, I could be wrong.

Does anyone have any idea what the 2 wood types are?

In the Dynavap Live, George mentioned the following potential species: ash, mulberry, (around 8:22, answering my question :cool:) ipe, black walnut, and black locust. Anything locally and sustainably sourced seems to be a possibility.

almost there

In the Dynavap Live, George mentioned the following potential species: ash, mulberry, (around 8:22, answering my question :cool:) ipe, black walnut, and black locust. Anything locally and sustainably sourced seems to be a possibility.
thank you but I wondering what the wood being sold now as light and dark are? It looks like the dark could be walnut but I can't guess what the light may be. It's really not important but I'm just very curious what species they are

Last edited:

StringTheorista

So I took a 1 day t-break which apparently sent my tolerance down more than expected. Tonight i load her with 0.03 and get 5 potent hits with 1 to spare and am just BLOWN....this is nowhere near a microdose!!. how is that kind of efficiency possible? its amazong. no other device can make me feel like .03 is waaay too much.

I read recently on a med site about a study that found 48 hours abstinence reset the tolerance of even long-term users.

Might be this study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4742341/

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Philosophical copycat! ;) We have found the point already, no reason to question it again so shortly after, you f*cking revolutionary! :myday:
BLING if U want it?

I have a "M" and it work's for my need's!

The "M" like in ENGINEERING CIRCLE'S or speak: KISS = 'M"

GREAT JOB = CIVILIZED = FUNCTION

EASY TO USE!

VAPCAP is very well designed.

LIFE IS AWESOME = T BREAK would KILL ME?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I cannot fight the impression that @Smokey McVape has found the universal answer to everything
Wait, I thought that was 42
I read recently on a med site about a study that found 48 hours abstinence reset the tolerance of even long-term users.

Might be this study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4742341/
Oh, if that is true that would make me very happy. I have heard from friends that they don't like me as much when I am abstaining :shrug: so it's better for me not to do it for long. I will try this out. I always thought a week was minimum.

NicholasPetris

thank you but I wondering what the wood being sold now as light and dark is? It looks like the dark could be walnut but I can't guess what the light may be. It's really not important but I'm just very curious what species they are

I share the same sentiment! The light XL-S in front of George is identified as ash, but I don't know if that means it's the kind we'll be receiving. From George's answer, I'm inclined to believe ipe is the main dark for sale now, but it's mostly mysterious. I'd love some black/dark walnut.

I'm a big fan of Magic-Flight's bright maple and dark walnut items, so I'm very happy to see similar options from Dynavap. :bowdown:

Pimpslapper

Lol, no problem my friend. I really was just goofing, I knew you was a good guy! :D The only good pimp was Huggy Bear from Starsky & Hutch, imo. Good luck on your mag quest, I picked some up from K&J Magnetics and while much thicker (3-4mm) than the DM, I found them to be weak. Nothing at all wrong with KJ, don't want to give that impression; just that particular item sucked for my intended purpose. :peace:
Huggy Bear lol!

I just ordered some 12mm x 2mm neodymium N45 (3.5lb pull) magnets from Amazon.
You need to make sure the N rating is 42+ or they can be weak.
Gonna epoxy that bitch in the dynastash after popping out the original magnet.
Will let know how it goes.

Smokey McVape

How do you achieve 5-6 hits from a bowl?
I am on the verge to combustion after 3 cycles.
Respecting heat click and cool down click.
Did you get 5 hits in 2-3 minutes or let you cool down completely?
@Mr.Sifter - I take 3 short but powerful tokes like you would with a cigar and then inhale - this is one hit. I get 2 hits per cycle. A bowl usually lasts 3-4 cycles so 2x4 = 8 nice hits from 4 cycles. I reheat my Blackwood Omni 5-10 seconds after the cool down click and my avb is coffee coloured.

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
BLING if U want it?

I have a "M" and it work's for my need's!

The "M" like in ENGINEERING CIRCLE'S or speak: KISS = 'M"

GREAT JOB = CIVILIZED = FUNCTION

EASY TO USE!

VAPCAP is very well designed.

LIFE IS AWESOME = T BREAK would KILL ME?
Dear Sir,
How's that top-o-the-line, fully-loaded fuchsia MiniVap treating you? :rofl:You blinged out baller!
I agree on the t-break however; not for peeps like you & me unless you want some suffering imo.

Happy Friday VapCapping to all, wherever and whenever you might be! ONE LOVE! :peace: :razz:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@Mr.Sifter - I take 3 short but powerful tokes like you would with a cigar and then inhale - this is one hit. I get 2 hits per cycle. A bowl usually lasts 3-4 cycles so 2x4 = 8 nice hits from 4 cycles. I reheat my Blackwood Omni 5-10 seconds after the cool down click and my avb is coffee coloured.

Your technique and results are very similar to mine with flower. I just did a Crumble sandwich and just did my 7th cycle-but I've only gotten one draw on the last 2 cycles. The Dynavap's extraction is the best of the devices I have-beautiful dark roasted coffee color and even through and through.

I'm really impressed at how good my Omnivong is with concentrates. EDIT: I just finished my 11th heating cycle. I used a 3-flame triangle torch for the first 7 and a Single Flame on the final 4 aiming at the digger outer end. All but the last cycle gave huge, milky clouds through my WP without water. Holy Mother of God. I'm not sure I can find my ass with both hands and a mirror.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Got home minutes before the flash sale ended. Got in under the wire. That kinda deal is hard to pass up... ;)

Added a condenser this morning so I'll be able to use one of the stems when my One Off tip gets out to me. And the collection grows... :nod:
I thought that change in my order might have delayed it, but I already got a shipping notice. Busy crew I'm sure... :p

So, very happy to hear in George's vid that there is no move away from wood. I was a little concerned that might be happening and it is NOT. While I love my Ti Omni and like my M's very much, I REALLY like the feel of wood. It is much more "natural" feeling and I prefer it. But did I mention I love my Omni? ;)

Other than the Pyrovap there isn't really anything from Georges shop that I haven't, at least eventually, wanted. And I am more than half way to owning them... :lol:

Just means George has to keep thinkin...

Top Bottom