nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
Glass is something I've been looking into since I started, especially cobalt blue glass.

Had to take the end down a bit and put in a groove for an O ring but I've proved the point and I can now explore another idea.
AfYCjTe.jpg
Oh my, that is a gorgeous stem! (adding to my already-too-long list)

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Okay, let's get this freakin thread to 1000! I can't believe I have seen so much of its growth in realtime. It's as though the longer it exists, the faster it grows! A tribute to you people's collective insanity and the brilliance of these magical little bits of engineering. Folks are saying 1000 but I still see 999? Maybe I'm just high?

EDIT: clarity :smug:

I say "you people" because I am the only normal fucker in the room.

Um, yeah @SuperD it just changed automagically! I swear, man... It was like totally 999 man. I swear.

What a testament to the power of a VapCap :lmao:

Helios

:), this weekend im going to attempt to convert 2 long time combusting family members with spare M's, should be fun teaching the nuances all over again
has DV decided not to bring back leopardwood for the stashes? I dont see them in stock any longer.

CanadianBakin

I got a new Omni XL stem from @stardustsailor Photos don't really do it justice - the colours are much more pronounced. It looks and feels like some sort of ancient alien artifact, very pleasing to handle and use. I'd gotten used to using a 5-fin tip so I decided to switch back to a 7-fin, it's like I got a whole new vaporizer.

cpxR5iH.jpg

And an organizer from @Winegums, shown with an Omni XL, Ti-Woody XLS and a WoodScents log stem. The big hole is for dumping your AVB.

S85V92r.jpg

Handy storage for my kief jar and funnel.

ge7piAw.jpg

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Happy 1k vapcappers! :spliff: <click>
Have all these vapcap toys. Just finished trying to get my spinning MP to work as a spinning MP. But y'now what. you can't go wrong with an M and a VENOM 2 TRIPLE TORCH direct either.

Even if my V2 is set just a little on the low side it will only sputter on one of the jets and light my cap. Where others would be faulty for being one jet off . And have no sort of middle indicator. However in outdoor freezing condition it will refuse to shut off. :o So I snap the lid down and let it tame itself.
Anything else for a torch is kinda more specialized. A more freezeproof, weather proof or one that fits your stash. Or the smooth twin jet one that is magnetic and sticks to my stash.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse

So a guy walks into a guitar store and approaches the clerk at the cash register. "Can I get a set of strings for my banjo?" the guy asks. The clerk scratches his chin and thinks for a few seconds and then says " Well sir, that seems like a fair enough trade." Rimshot.

Do you play Scruggs style or Clawhammer?

Boden

Aspie polymath
So a guy walks into a guitar store and approaches the clerk at the cash register. "Can I get a set of strings for my banjo?" the guy asks. The clerk scratches his chin and thinks for a few seconds and then says " Well sir, that seems like a fair enough trade." Rimshot.

Do you play Scruggs style or Clawhammer?
Earl was one if my cousins.

DynaVap + Banjo = :rockon:

420golfer

It helps my backswing
My experience mirrors yours, my Mighty collects dust between uses now. It seems like a weed pig in comparison, but I still love it for multiple user sessions.

LOL at "weed pig". It is a great, multi-user vape for sure. I bought one just for the golf group. Friday we had 52 degrees and we found the only golf course open near us. For the first time, while everyone enjoyed the mighty, there was a constant *click* *click* ............................... *click* *click* going on!

It was a great day indeed...

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Earl was one if my cousins.

Wow-family get togethers must have been a blast. Bluegrass and Newgrass, especially anything with Jerry Douglas and/or Edgar Meyer always grabs me and is my go to listening when I'm touring via auto.

Randy's solo guitar arrangement of Amazing Grace on Will the Circle Be Unbroken is one of the reasons I do what I've been lucky enough to do for most of my adult life; play guitar for folks. It's only 90 seconds or so, but holy crap-it's a lesson in harmony, restraint, and using negative space to bring the most meaning to a beautiful, but simple melody. That's no easy trick. Cheers @Boden, happy pickin'

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Wow-family get togethers must have been a blast. Bluegrass and Newgrass, especially anything with Jerry Douglas and/or Edgar Meyer always grabs me and is my go to listening when I'm touring via auto.

Randy's solo guitar arrangement of Amazing Grace on Will the Circle Be Unbroken is one of the reasons I do what I've been lucky enough to do for most of my adult life; play guitar for folks. It's only 90 seconds or so, but holy crap-it's a lesson in harmony, restraint, and using negative space to bring the most meaning to a beautiful, but simple melody. That's no easy trick. Cheers @Boden, happy pickin'
@Boden could give lesson's to be nice!
JunHqHH.jpg

M by VAPCAP great for HUMP DAY!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Thanks!
Any idea how thick the disc is?
1mm- maybe 1.5mm? Anyone else got an actual, factual figure for the Slapper of Pimps? Or is it for the One Who Slaps in the Manner of Pimps? I think we, the thread, deserve some clarification on this; I mean, it is a pretty big distinction. The former = White Hat The latter = Perpetuator of Hateful Stereotypes
J/K Dude, just playing, I am so sorry for doing that for my own selfish amusement. But really, which?

:leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf:

WHOOOO-HOOOOOO PAGE ONE THOUSAND AND FRIGGIN' ONE, BABY! YEAH!!!
okay, I'm going to make some nice tea and rest my voice after all that yelling.

thatoneguy445

Crossing my fingers for a flash sale on VonG bodies/stems!

After last weeks, I now have an extra condenser and mouth peice (bought 2 cause why not for $9!)... but now it’s lonely and needs a Vong buddy

Top Bottom