babaganush

:ninja:

SBmTi_zpsaqfanghf.jpg

I use mine with water only. No need for a carb or condenser for me. And as you can see, there is no need for a vong body.....the o-ring works perfect. In fact my XLS nonavong came with a o-ring for 18mm joints...but I never used it. My water rigs are 14 or 10 and I have 0 issues using this way.

How do I get this set up? Can I buy these pieces on dynavap?

babaganush,
Reactions: TENZEN

MokumMan

The thermal response of the steel tip is more in sync w/ my internal sense of timing

^^this

After it's long journey across the pond, my @phattpiggie stem has arrived. :rockon:
Sweet koa, mother of pearl and went with Blackwood mp and tip with brass ring in each joint. Had an ukulele theme in mind.
Comfortable mouthpiece and also a perfect seal on my 14mm bubbler. Love it.
Dude is awesome to work with. If your thinking about it, just get on the list. It's not short, so you'll have time to decide what you're getting later if you don't know yet. If you already know, get some of the waiting out of the way.
Pics or it didn't happen:

ljPVaFu.jpg

RMeIF1w.jpg

Milk shot with my Skeletor in its dress clothes.

Z2LiX7T.jpg

That looks stunning! Expecting a @phattpiggie stem from the same woods quite soon, the combo is looking even better than I imagined :)

stark1

Lonesome Planet
The Colors of @VapCap!

Anodized: Turquoise for someone like @Summer, green (or blue), for the likes of me. Etc.

R
ainbows @VapCap, everywhere!

Knurled VapCaps, for the hi-brow.

Ti/SS VapCap containers; Carbon Fibre/fiber VapCap tubes.
Carbon Fiber VapStashs.

Pre-etched caps. A blast from the past!

A collaboration for an (uber) portable VapCap IH?

Another wishlist for every VapCap enthusiast .....

In the meantime, Thank you @VapCap! for your work extraordinaire!! A milestone in Vapology. :tup:

Last edited:

LabPong

@Summer
I have no problem at all with the awesome IH's I've seen on the thread you pointed out :D They look way cool and definitely would be something I would find easy to use. It does take a little away from the flexibility of being able to use the VC anywhere.

Actually....it is the exact opposite on the flexibility deal. When you have an IH for the vapcap....you expand the use of your vapcap with it. Nothing is limiting the use of your vapcap when you can still use a torch where you like. ;)

First, thanks for what you’ve already done! :nod: And now, I’d really like to have a Concentrates bowl or whatever it’s called to put inside the basket that’ll keep it all contained there. Of course it’d be really really small so it shouldn’t take you more than a half-day or so to make. Which means we could order it by tomorrow evening if you get busy, like really quick. :D

+1000 Should be standard to get a concentrate pad with vapes that can do them. The addition of a perfectly fitting metal concentrate pad with a dynavap would be awesome! (hintus....hintus....el hinto). :tup:

How do I get this set up? Can I buy these pieces on dynavap?

I made them......got some 8mm inner diameter glass tubes and cut/grinded, fit the glass pieces. I got the teflon drip tips in a multi assorted pack and had to slightly shave off the fit area as it was more like 8.1mm than 8.0. Super cheap to do as well. You just need some tools to do it properly. My dremel tool did most of the work here.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Okay, I have to admit: I spent quite some time with my Fury 2 and Milaana during the last 2 weeks. I did not use my Vapcaps a single time.
It felt strange, so yesterday, I took my Omni TI Cocobolo sweetheart out of its sleeve and into my left hand, the Vapman single jet flame into my right hand. Sweetheart was filled with some nice Sensi Star. I fired it up, took some good puffs and was in love again like on the first day. What a great, great device...
:love:

Dynalowrider

On the bottom of Squiby posts, line five (5) is the answer to the concentrate bowl, or lack of.
I did this, and I'm here to tell you it works just as reported by Squiby.
Don't have George do your work for you.
Make a stainless steel sponge, (like Squiby told you how), and get on the concentrate train.
Sometimes on here I feel like I'm talking down a well, and there's always an echo. Doc

LabPong

On the bottom of Squiby posts, line five (5) is the answer to the concentrate bowl, or lack of.
I did this, and I'm here to tell you it works just as reported by Squiby.
Don't have George do your work for you.
Make a stainless steel sponge, (like Squiby told you how), and get on the concentrate train.
Sometimes on here I feel like I'm talking down a well, and there's always an echo. Doc

So....like if I buy a car and there are no floor mats in it...i should not think the car should of came with them? lol

Of course I can make one....that is not my point. It is in regards to expressing my opinion of what I think would make the dynavap better as a purchase. If George is open to suggestions...... which is my point. ;)

DirtyD

Me I just push a small wad of vape cotton ( 6 month supply 2 bucks) through condenser and pop the result right on into the vapcap (bowl area) and my fire it up in the skelly. Recycling, baby:nod: and, you can just pinch off a piece, roll it around in some fresh concentrate like shatter or whatever. Pop that sucker in the bowl and go straight to town.. A disposable concentrate pad. Cheers, D.

Last edited:

LabPong

adding a concentrate solution to the VC straight from Wisconsin will result in slightly higher prices unless they listed them as an add on accessory. Making them yourself is cheaper. And easy.

So charge $3 more....or they can be an accessory for sale one could buy with other vapcap parts.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Okay, I have to admit: I spent quite some time with my Fury 2 and Milaana during the last 2 weeks. I did not use my Vapcaps a single time.
It felt strange, so yesterday, I took my Omni TI Cocobolo sweetheart out of its sleeve and into my left hand, the Vapman single jet flame into my right hand. Sweetheart was filled with some nice Sensi Star. I fired it up, took some good puffs and was in love again like on the first day. What a great, great device...
:love:

My OG Fury is doing a decent job chugging along. @Dynavaper, is it worth the $ getting another
Fury ( with a cover, smaller graphics, WT )?

@Mr. Me2 ?

Should I stick with VapCap :spliff:+ an OG Fury? :luv:

stark1,

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
My OG Fury is doing a decent job chugging along. @Dynavaper, is it worth the $ getting another

Not sure if it belongs here, but no. The only difference that I see is the cover and the WPA. Both can be ordered separately. The device itself is practically unchanged. Not worth buying before your OG dies. :)

Dynavaper,
Reactions: stark1

Mr. Me2

@Mr. Me2 ?

Somebody's suffering from a bad case of vas...

Hey @stark1 , do you have a @phattpiggie stem? If not, that may be a great place to satisfy your urges.

And btw, what is pictured in your latest avatar?

I don't know if adding a Fury2 to your lineup is worth it. I do remember @HealthyRips.com saying there was a material upgrade too (better quality silicon or something?). Do they have a trade in/upgrade program?

DirtyD

@Mr. Me2 ?

Go run get the fury wpa it is awesome! With an adapter I can even hook it up to my Dynavap Vapcap ( carbless Blackwood nonavong ) . :tup:

DirtyD,
Reactions: stark1

GtrBob

Please look them over and let me know your thoughts.
George
Came here to post suggestions then saw they were mostly the same as Minn Bobber above!

Yeah, in Cleaning pic. 2, I couldn't understand the arrow pointing 'in' nor the 'click'.
Also, I'd occasionally get 'lost' since I've always read left to right.

Last edited:

kushkush

happy camper....
@KC2K Well, Pipes is coming out with 40% smaller version. I have the full size & I take it in the car with me all the time.

And you can even make something like this: (*I have this mod & bought the kanthal wire & now I just need an RDA.)

or this:

94de9cb8ef9b75d353d20fab5b603d8e.jpg

Here's a pic from @M0J0 who made his own copper stem:

SAtLhvm.jpg

The Vapcap on top of the Atty on an ecig at 0.3 Ω and 43 Watts....how long do you hold the button down on the ecig so as not to combust?

adding a concentrate solution to the VC straight from Wisconsin will result in slightly higher prices unless they listed them as an add on accessory. Making them yourself is cheaper. And easy.

I’d be glad to buy it as an accessory and hope George considers it seriously since there are so many vaporers out here that are not very good or confident at making their own. I’d buy several because they’d have to be so small and easily lost, if they’re inexpensive. :)

Oh NO....I sense a moderator coming....2 posts in a row is a capital offense! Oh Lord do forgive me! :love:

Thanks to the Mod for combining my posts! :)

Last edited:

shredder

I’d be glad to buy it as an accessory and hope George considers it seriously since there are so many vaporers out here that are not very good or confident at making their own. I’d buy several because they’d have to be so small and easily lost, if they’re inexpensive. :)

Oh NO....I sense a moderator coming....2 posts in a row is a capital offense! Oh Lord do forgive me! :love:

I've made plenty of concentrate pads to fit my omni and M from S ans B pads. But I'd like to see what George can come up with too. The pads work well, but their not perfect by any means. Maybe ceramic would be better? A redesigned tip? I'm sure innovations won't stop here either.

And from what I've read recently concentrates are quickly over taking herb in sales. So really they are the future, so whoever makes the best portable concentrate vape now gets the cheese, lol.

kushkush

happy camper....
And from what I've read recently concentrates are quickly over taking herb in sales. So really they are the future, so whoever makes the best portable concentrate vape now gets the cheese, lol.

If that is true (Concentrates leading sales over Herb) then I agree...it’s important to make a ‘professional’ Concentrates pad/container to go into the VC chamber. A container would be a lot nicer to ‘contain’ the mess (not the vapor) from the rest of the vapcap. :)

Top Bottom