LabPong

yes....I keep wondering when I should claim my reclaim in the well used one. lol :ko:

There is actually a nice thick layer of fury crystal gathered nectar around the drip tip end on the inside. It's a 4-5mm deep, 2-3mm wide ring around the end of the inner tip piece that has a shelf which allowed it to deposit there.

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
After it's long journey across the pond, my @phattpiggie stem has arrived. :rockon:
Sweet koa, mother of pearl and went with Blackwood mp and tip with brass ring in each joint. Had an ukulele theme in mind.
Comfortable mouthpiece and also a perfect seal on my 14mm bubbler. Love it.
Dude is awesome to work with. If your thinking about it, just get on the list. It's not short, so you'll have time to decide what you're getting later if you don't know yet. If you already know, get some of the waiting out of the way.
Pics or it didn't happen:

ljPVaFu.jpg

RMeIF1w.jpg

Milk shot with my Skeletor in its dress clothes.

Z2LiX7T.jpg

DirtyD

After it's long journey across the pond, my @phattpiggie stem has arrived. :rockon:
Sweet koa, mother of pearl and went with Blackwood mp and tip with brass ring in each joint. Had an ukulele theme in mind.
Comfortable mouthpiece and also a perfect seal on my 14mm bubbler. Love it.
Dude is awesome to work with. If your thinking about it, just get on the list. It's not short, so you'll have time to decide what you're getting later if you don't know yet. If you already know, get some of the waiting out of the way.
Pics or it didn't happen:

ljPVaFu.jpg

RMeIF1w.jpg

Milk shot with my Skeletor in its dress clothes.

Z2LiX7T.jpg
Gorgeous!:nod::tup:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
@SloJimFizz,Beautifull set sir,milk in the bottle Phattpiggie on the glass,induction heater!GREAT!
Thanks!
The circle is complete :whoa:
*Classy* IH box, as well! Nice setup.:clap:
Mrs. Fizz approved. Goes with the decor. :D

@Mr.Sifter I would not buy the M and a nanovong body. The same amount of dough will get you a Nanovong with the Ti Tip. Build your lego set from that foundation adding stems, mouthpieces, go xl if you want later, using the Ti Tip as the main common thread. My :2c:

Squiby

The Nonavong Body won't fit on the M condenser, instead you need a Nonavong stem. Please, can anyone confirm?
The M is a regular length Vapcap and is 92mm long overall. The standard condenser can accommodate any 62mm configuration. You can fit your M condenser with any of the choices below.
- 62mm stainless steel M stem
- 62mm straight stem
- 62mm VonG stem
- 45mm straight body plus a 17mm spinning mouthpiece
- 45mm VonG body plus a 17mm spinning mouthpiece

shredder

Yes I do

I use glass pipes with cork adapters I cut and sand to fit the bowl and drill out to hold the tip
(and heat with an induction heater :) )

It's the best tasting Vapcap experience I've found :sherlock:

Can any1 point me to any glass slider pipes, one hitters, lilly pipes, lufka, lufki, cigarette holders, taster pipes, blunts ..... with a carb hole. An 8mm bowl would be nice too but bigger is OK too as I have more corks and a few different size o rings.
There's plenty of choice out there for the carbless lovers but I'm struggling to find any with a carb hole.

I bought and use carborators from thick ass glass. Then you can use most any accessory and still have a carb. They're fairly inexpensive as well.

snaffle

I do, but that's with my SS lined stems that can be cleaned out easily. Wood would absorb the reclaim and get stinky over time.

What's the advantage of not using a condenser in this situation? Is there less draw restriction? I hadn't thought of using my (carbless) stem without a condenser before.

stix079

I think it's like this: The Nonavong Body won't fit on the M condenser, instead you need a Nonavong stem. Please, can anyone confirm? I haven't done much Lego yet. :) But the Nonavong body fits very beautiful on a normal sized Omnivap. :) If what I said is true, where do we europeans get these stems?

I use a body on my 'M' works rather well, the condenser pretty much sits in the SS tip, nearly touching the SS screen, just ordered a Cocobolo stem tho so ill see how that compares when it arrives, I'm from the UK and just order from Dynavap them selfs, I do pay an extra £14 for custom fees tho.

I have noticed more and more website in the UK/Europe that are selling Dynavap products including stems, but struggle to fine the Vongs.

stix079,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
What's the advantage of not using a condenser in this situation? Is there less draw restriction? I hadn't thought of using my (carbless) stem without a condenser before.
There's slightly less draw restriction and it's a bit cooler on my lips because the vapour isn't in a thin stream. I had issues with the hot vapour burning my lips before I got my Omni and Omni XL which mix air in. I still prefer to go carbless and condenser free most of the time as it retains maximum flavour while being comfortable. I prefer carbless because I use my pieces with glass quite often and it only complicates the process.

@Winegums where could one find those lovely red o-rings for a Ti tip senior? :D
http://www.oringsandmore.com/silicone-o-rings-6-x-1mm-price-for-25-pcs/ Is where I got them, you need 8mm OD x 6mm ID x 1mm

Squiby

@Winegums where could one find those lovely red o-rings for a Ti tip senior? :D
http://www.oringsandmore.com/ this is the site @Squiby gave me to find replacement Lotus o rings but she mentioned she got some for her vapcaps from here
@stardustsailor was kind enough to post the listings for the correct sized orings and xrings awhile back.

Quad rings - xrings for the regular condensers.

Large : http://www.oringsandmore.com/x-rings-size-008-price-for-20-pcs/
Small : http://www.oringsandmore.com/x-rings-size-007-price-for-20-pcs/

Orings for the ss and ti tips as well as the Omni condenser.

http://www.oringsandmore.com/viton-fkm-o-ring-6-x-1mm-price-for-25-pcs/
http://www.oringsandmore.com/silicone-o-rings-6-x-1mm-price-for-25-pcs/

Smokey McVape

what do you think?
I want a Vapcap M and I want to pair it with a bubbler.

To buy a M and a nonavong body or direct buy a nonavong vapcap ?
@Mr.Sifter - you have been buzzing around this forum and the Arizer forum for months. If you are finding it difficult to choose start with the M. If you don't like it chances are you will get on better with an Arizer. I have both and being an ex-smoker I prefer the Dynavaps. Arizer and other electric vapes don't hit hard enough for my liking.
Think of it this way - Dynavap hit is like a shot of good Whiskey but Arizer hit is like a Beer.
I get most bang for my buck with my o so sweet Blackwood Omnivap.

Last edited:

metaknight

I dab. A lot.
what do you think?
I want a Vapcap M and I want to pair it with a bubbler.

To buy a M and a nonavong body or direct buy a nonavong vapcap ?

There's some good nearly universal accessories from delta3studios (linked the large wpa) and if you pair that with the M you could get really large hits.

Let's just say that no other vape can get me to choke on my vapor than an M can :nod:

Smokey McVape

There's some good nearly universal accessories from delta3studios (linked the large wpa) and if you pair that with the M you could get really large hits.

Let's just say that no other vape can get me to choke on my vapor than an M can :nod:
@metaknight - just saw you post on the Solo 2 thread. Whilst the Solo 2 improves over the old version I would still go for the TI tipped Vapcap over it and with the change I would recommend you buy a Jarhead or Portslide from @Pipes - that way you don't need to spend so much on butane!

Mr.Sifter

and can I add a "rolling mouthpiece" to the M ?

could be handy while heating.
twisting it around, you know.

Mr.Sifter,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom