asdf420

The omni condenser can help lower draw resistance without having the induction(?) air path way too open, as with regular condensers. Maybe there's a weird thing with the airpath coming in through the carb changing direction right under the tip. months ago I saw George's vid and didn't really understand it, some sort of effect that might put more pressure on the material from the sudden change of angle, IIRC? Or something vaguely like that. So maybe the carb as is set up is more efficient than if it was actually a "normal" carb as on a pipe?

But other than that, since I was getting used to the draw resistance, I didn't think an omni condenser is worth it for me. would have to try it though, this is all my conjecture. actually it sounds way better now that i'm rewatching it and understand it better..

also, the adjustable bowl. but from what I read I don't think I care about it either, since I've read here that making the bowl smaller makes stuff more prone to combustion and you can just put a little bit on the full bowl anyway? but the smaller bowl would make it easier to do smaller loads more consistently?

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
It doesn’t matter which ‘Cap you use, it can be an orgasmic experience—with the finesse of
a learned curve.

Although I must admit, the foreplay of touching a great beauty adds greatly to the experience.

An Omni, with a SILVER/GOLD-en mouthpiece, Ahhh, could I, would I put my quivering lips to it.... :evil::D

Chicky-wa-wah!

8LMd42P.jpg

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Also I have not found it yet:

A simple candle light or a Bic lighter does the job or I really need a torchlighter?
Becouse of stelth it would be easier to use siple heat sources.
These normal heat methods cause more blackenings to fhe tip i mean carbon or dirt on it?
You can heat it with a big. I do it sometimes when I want a slower session. The vapcap can be heated with all sorts of heat sources. Part of the fun of it for me. Though so remember to keep the vapcap out of direct soft flame or you will have soot. When hearing with a soft flame like a bit, I recommend a slower spin for the vapcap.
I'm truth I have like 10 heat sources for there vapcap and I can't settle on one.
@Mr.Sifter I'm glad you're getting used to your vapcap and having a good time with it. It's truly a unique device even among other butane heated Vapes.
@mccringleberry that looks awesome and super funny. I was thinking it looks like a space flute lol
@SloJimFizz the Silo looks real awesome I love it! And it's aluminum?

Last edited:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
You don't need to have an omni to add a ti tip to your M, which clicks faster & has an adjustable bowl size. The Omni advantage is the adjustable mp (air intake control) & lighter in weight.
^^^ This
Also, the Omni condenser assembly is so much easier to work with, cleaning and reassembly wise, compared to the condenser with the 3 o-rings. You put it in the body or stem and your o rings are right where they should be. Sometimes those little o rings can bind up or grip to the sides upon entry with a standard condenser.
Then the ability to dial in your own mix of air to vape ratio so all you have to do after the click is inhale, no searching for the carb/airport. Awesome
All that is worth the $45-$50 upgrade charge over a regular condenser assembly with wood mp IMO.

@SloJimFizz I'm really hoping that Tanner produces a SiloXL. Not because I need one, you understand.
@pxl_jockey re: siloXL: one of us. one of us.
Add my voice to this growing chant.

Also @Summer My apologies to you for me being a dumb ass. I may have been a bit under vaped while perusing the forum. :( :peace:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Mr.Sifter, so glad you're loving your vc. And so glad you've found a welcoming home here.:)

@SloJimFizz, no apology unnecessary. We're all friends here, joined by a common love, & it's only normal that we're gonna bicker on occasion. This time it was over semantics. tomato/tomato; potato/potato.

And, yes, you are right:
Just cause you call it the Omni stem does not in fact make it an Omni stem. :p It is a faceted Ti Stem. With your M tip on it, there is nothing Omni about it. I was just clearing up info when I was splitting hairs earlier cause lots of new people are looking for info. Your driving home this Omni Stem thing like I was in the wrong. Sure it is offered on the Omni, love mine, but off the Omni condenser it becomes what it is. :peace:

It's just that I, literally, can't help myself thinking of it as an Omni stem even when it's not on the Omni condenser as I've been thinking of it in this way for the past 7 months. I'll compromise -- I'll call it a ti (omni) stem, barring a slip of the brain/fingers here & there. :D

You made me laugh when you posted:
Your driving home this Omni Stem thing like I was in the wrong.

Please know that I wasn't trying to get your goat. There was no hidden meaning or agenda in it. I had written the bulk of that (successive) post over the course of several hours. When I posted it, it was as written, unedited.

:peace:

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
Occasionally I would like to have something that would hold my VapCaps upright so I could fill them easily. Depending on what I put in them, I use a tiny measuring spoon. I have been searching for something that would hold them upright.

I've looked at lipstick and mascara organizers, and flower frog inserts that fit into a wide mouth jar top but the openings have all been about 1" or so, which I think would be too large. Also, most of them are fairly large and designed to hold a LOT of product, and at least at this point, I don't have that many VCs that I need to use this for. Has anyone come up with a solution to hold the VC upright to fill?

Kalessin

Occasionally I would like to have something that would hold my VapCaps upright so I could fill them easily. Depending on what I put in them, I use a tiny measuring spoon. I have been searching for something that would hold them upright.

I've looked at lipstick and mascara organizers, and flower frog inserts that fit into a wide mouth jar top but the openings have all been about 1" or so, which I think would be too large. Also, most of them are fairly large and designed to hold a LOT of product, and at least at this point, I don't have that many VCs that I need to use this for. Has anyone come up with a solution to hold the VC upright to fill?
Do you have magnets around? If so, check out @stark1 's last picture post on the last page. Convenient method

paehtod

Yup, if you dont mind, your cap could do the good job:tup:
6jMpTnL.jpg

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Currently, only though our website. But we should have at least one EU store soon.
Digging your Silo sir.
Great Vapcap accessory.
Just spit balling, but any thought of offering a cap/lid for when one would just want to carry the vapcap. Adding a bit of modularity to your Silo.
Another member carries their silo sans stash, but the exposed threads would worry me as they could get damaged and then the stash would not thread on properly.

Boden

Aspie polymath

A piece of wood and a drill bit? ;)

For loading
jmmV4Fa.jpg

For cooling
S6rbZSs.jpg

Just a chunk of aluminum rod with a hole in it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom