• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ricardo

I tested each VC empty with no draw for 3 heat cycles and timed the total cool down (heat to click, start timer to cool down click, pause timer, repeat 2 more times). My original cap (came with M) gives 1:30 of cool down - about 30 seconds per heating. The cap that came with the Omni gives 2:20 of cool down - about 46 seconds per heating.
OK, so I think I misunderstood this on first reading. You're quoting aggregate timings for 3 heat cycles, is that right? So the Cap that came with your Omni takes about 46 seconds to cool down each time, yes? If that is the case, I'd say it's within acceptable parameters - between 30 and 45 seconds is manageable and should not lead to confusion, eg: heating again before the cool-down CLICK and therefore combusting. I have had one faulty cap replaced but that was taking well over a minute to cool down each time.....

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
All the talk about bodies/stems, turn-arounds, module swaps, generations, timings......

My simple minded brain admire your agility, easily confused it is.

So I just click up, sit down, and simply enjoy my ‘Cap. AH-haaa. :tup:

hSPrTgv.jpg

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Listed as a 'Titanium Waterproof Toothpick Holder Case Hygiene Storage Container Keychain Box.' It is almost the same size as the M ans can fit in my stash without the keyring. The end that screws into the body, works as a great tamper. The toothpicks are great lightweight picks.
I could carry this where the Vapcap would go and carry the M in the chamber disassembled. So now I have a deluxe portable setup.
s-l1600.jpg

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
Listed as a 'Titanium Waterproof Toothpick Holder Case Hygiene Storage Container Keychain Box.' It is almost the same size as the M ans can fit in my stash without the keyring. The end that screws into the body, works as a great tamper. The toothpicks are great lightweight picks.
I could carry this where the Vapcap would go and carry the M in the chamber disassembled. So now I have a deluxe portable setup.
s-l1600.jpg
Nice find! Thanks for sharing

stark1

Lonesome Planet
CF, nice touch!

“almost the same size as the M ans can fit in my stash”

The Dynastash? Or your green 3-D printed? Both?

Nice, and only $13 bux w/ shipping.....

Anodized one is interesting

tLf6vq6.jpg

Mail is zeroing in on delivering a silicone nectar collector which I believe can make an
Interesting stem, wait! Body?

Zx4SI1a.jpg

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Instead of dissembling your M, perhaps mod the stash side so that it slides down in there with very little wiggle room. Keep your M in its side. (Dynastash)
Trying to get with your size and dimensions. I own the 3D printed stash. The toothpick holder, without a key ring, will fit where the Vapcap would normally go. I disassemble my M and put it in the chamber. If the Dynastash has more chamber room, I guess you mean to have it sit on an angle on opposite corners? The toothpick holder going where the M would sit. The toothpicks being shorter than that. a little over 2 1/2 in. BTW. I don't know if they are heat resistant. :shrug:

The M and Ti holder are about the same size cylinder. The Ti holder without the keyring, but with the top being shorter. Another size comparison. The tip almost fits the hole in the Ti holder. If that gives you enough of a visual.
xDwU74os.jpg

Still rocking my M Vape Naysh style.:cool: Just chillin' condenserless with my Ti tips in the MP.

VAPE NAYSH!

Last edited:

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Trying to get with your size and dimensions. I own the 3D printed stash. The toothpick holder, without a key ring, will fit where the Vapcap would normally go. I disassemble my M and put it in the chamber. If the Dynastash has more chamber room,

VAPE NAYSH!
Yea, I was thinking you were referring to a Dynastash. Saw you were talking about another stash kit so I edited it down.
But that would so work in a Dynastash similar to how I and others have modded for the Aomai torch. Voila, smell proof stash in your Dynastash.:nod:

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
OK, so I think I misunderstood this on first reading. You're quoting aggregate timings for 3 heat cycles, is that right? So the Cap that came with your Omni takes about 46 seconds to cool down each time, yes? If that is the case, I'd say it's within acceptable parameters - between 30 and 45 seconds is manageable and should not lead to confusion, eg: heating again before the cool-down CLICK and therefore combusting. I have had one faulty cap replaced but that was taking well over a minute to cool down each time.....
Correct - the total is the sum of three cool downs. Thanks for the additional info.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Correct - the total is the sum of three cool downs. Thanks for the additional info.

Total me confused; do you mean the average of the three, 3X/3, or the “sum”, X+X+X = 3X?

My tips on Omni takes 15-20 secs upon cool down. :\

Am I 2-bakked—or delusional.... 46 secs? An eternity. :evil:

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Total me confused; do you mean the average of the three, 3X/3, or the “sum”, X+X+X = 3X?

My tips on Omni takes 15-20 secs upon cool down. :\

Am I 2-bakked—or delusional.... 46 secs? An eternity. :evil:
The sum. One cap takes 30-32 seconds to cool and the other takes 44-46 seconds to cool. There are times when I'm using the Omni and I don't wait for the cool down click - I just give it 4-5 seconds of heat and hit it again.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
The sum. One cap takes 30-32 seconds to cool and the other takes 44-46 seconds to cool. There are times when I'm using the Omni and I don't wait for the cool down click - I just give it 4-5 seconds of heat and hit it again.

If you don’t wait till it cools, @4-5 secs you should find yourself scowling! :razz:

One solution. With a pocket magnet , you should be able to ~~ minimize the cool down. :tup:

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
If you don’t wait till it cools, @4-5 secs you should find yourself scowling! :razz:

One solution. With a pocket magnet , you should be able to ~~ minimize the cool down. :tup:
Certainly good advice! I'm still a member of the 'never combusted in a VC club' - although it's been very close a couple times. The reheat time (2nd, 3rd cycle) on my Omni is around 5-6 seconds and I know the cool down click is coming shortly after I'm done with my draw so I'm just jumping the gun a bit.

CuckFumbustion

All due respects @CuckFumbustion, but that is one ugly-ass lighter :razz:
What you don't like that it trys to look like a fake filtered cigarette? :D I'll keep that hidden in my stash when not using it anyway. Maybe I should look at different types of peanut lighters that will fill a stash instead of the novelty lighters?
s-l500.jpg

CuckFumbustion,
Reactions: stark1

jdent3

I have owned my M now for almost a year and love it. Lately I've been thinking about getting the Omnivap titanium. Is it harder or easier to combust in the Omni? Also does the Omni give bigger hits than the M? Just trying to figure out if it is worth the significantly higher cost.

almost there

I'm waiting for this to arrive via slow boat from china. If there is anything resembling build quality, I'll be amazed. :lol: Worth 99 cents to find out. Might fit my stash?
s-l500.png

My in states order got extremely delayed too. BTW
I've had a few of these from my cigarette days. They work ok but mostly I liked that they fit into my cigarette box. Not a large butane tank as you can see so be ready to refill often.

CuckFumbustion

I have owned my M now for almost a year and love it. Lately I've been thinking about getting the Omnivap titanium. Is it harder or easier to combust in the Omni? Also does the Omni give bigger hits than the M? Just trying to figure out if it is worth the significantly higher cost.
I think most people hone there technique to whatever Vapcap they are using. A few even prefer the M. So questions about combustion and bigger hits are very relative. :2c:

The higher cost is due to the materials, more refined work and the advanced condenser. The condenser allows you to control the vapor to air mix. The tip is Ti which heats up/down quicker. SS holds heat longer.

I've had a few of these from my cigarette days. They work ok but mostly I liked that they fit into my cigarette box. Not a large butane tank as you can see so be ready to refill often.
If it hold up to say 3 caps worth of sessions, it will fit the bill for the tank size. I'm totally guessing. BTW.

Top Bottom