DirtyD

Does anyone have a carbon fiber body (or stem) they care to post pics of? Ive never actually seen a real pic of one, just the fake mockup pic on the build-your-own VC webpage. CF bodies dont seem to get much love or attention around here, but I think they're gorgeous and classy and should theoretically last just as long as a titanium body while being less pricey than the ti bodies....This may be my next Vapcap purchase.
Had one in my cart forever, interested in c.f. as well....

Check the info of the vid.
Check out my threaf ,lots of info there.
Click on my sig.

Cheers.
That is so dope. My stem awaits in mailbox!!! Whoops mods please merge or delete d p sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
These stems and vongs are available.
2 at 150mm, the Blackwood one is 122mm Without tips and caps.
oRpB4FL.jpg

The 100mm stems that match some of these vongs are available thru thehedonistclub.co.uk from Thursday. The vongs do not fit the Dynastash.
xfj2ZUu.jpg

And don't forget George will be doing a live Q&A session on the Dynaverse page on Facebook.
Wednesday 12/13/17 at 6pm CST.

Blackwood is sold.

Last edited:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
These stems and vongs are available.
2 at 150mm, the Blackwood one is 122mm Without tips and caps.
oRpB4FL.jpg

The 100mm stems that match some of these vongs are available thru thehedonistclub.co.uk from Thursday. The vongs do not fit the Dynastash.
xfj2ZUu.jpg

And don't forget George will be doing a live Q&A session on the Dynaverse page on Facebook.
Keep bringing this gorgeous work!

Ricardo

I don't use Facebook but please, please can someone ask him about those Puffitup insinuations on Reddit? I've been worrying about a sellout to Amazon... one of a dozen strains of catastrophic paranoia my mind loves to conjure up Better still would be a transcript, if anyone could see their way to do that :peace:

jds

I don't use Facebook but please, please can someone ask him about those Puffitup insinuations on Reddit? I've been worrying about a sellout to Amazon... one of a dozen strains of catastrophic paranoia my mind loves to conjure up Better still would be a transcript, if anyone could see their way to do that :peace:

I doubt we'll get an answer to that. They usually like to stay mysterious.

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
I wish they would do this another way besides FB. I don't use FB either.

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep

I got this guys. If anyone else wants to submit a question to me via pm. I will submit it to the livestream and try and get all the answers I can, and then report back to the group.

Last edited:

Ricardo

Which is why I don't have Facebook, or Twitter, or Reddit, or Instagram, or Google Hangouts (that's a joke - I know nobody uses Hangouts :p). Interesting though, to see the birth of a rumour, how it grows, spreads, mutates. Watch the paranoia build, the panic take hold..... only to be deflated (hopefully) by the most banal (or even positive) of explanations.

Squiby

& here I thought you were turning your pieces butt nakked :tup:
This is certainly how I have been picturing @Phattippie as he turns his wood into masterpieces.

Someone should get the answer directly from the horse’s mouth. Mabbe @Squiby. Mabbe @Summer? @fcmember?
I have no inside information. I'm as much in the dark as the rest of you. Hopefully it is just a small price increase and nothing catastrophic that would put all of us Vapcap addicts into a panic.

I got this guys. If anyone else wants to submit a question to me via pm. I will submit it to the livestream and try and get all the answers I can, and then report back to the group.
Thank you very much! I too would like to know what is behind the ominous rumblings. Is it fear mongering or do we really need to order any coveted items before the New Year?

antispleen

Company Rep
Company Rep
Why would anybody use facebook for cannabis related stuff?????
Been using my M now for a week or two. I much prefer my omni.:bang:
I live in a land where cannabis is 100% legal for medical and recreational use for adults over 21. I'm a 36 year old father of 4. I really couldn't care less what others think of my cannabis facebook use. Point of fact, those cannabis facebook groups are about the only reason I go on facebook at all.

The ti omni is my MVP also..

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I'm one of those who sees facebook as as much a cesspool as Reddit. I occasionally go there to look at something that exists nowhere else, but only if I must. If it exists elsewhere I will go there.

I enjoy my "M"s and they work fine, but they are my least favorite of the VCs I have. My Woody is still my favorite, but the more I use it the more I like my Ti OmniXL. Once I have something I like to carry it in it is likely to take its place as the one I carry daily.

And, of course, my Nonavong is perfect for water use.

Ricardo

Yeah, but the M is grand too ;).... just heat a fraction longer than the Omni, maybe using a finer grind:tup:. I'm going to give mine a run out now, give the Omni a rest :love:. My plan is to set up the M for use with the famous bubbler, if it ever gets here :\.

I live in a land where cannabis is 100% legal for medical and recreational use for adults over 21. I'm a 36 year old father of 4. I really couldn't care less what others think of my cannabis facebook use.
Love that attitude :rockon:  - Fuck prohibition man :leaf:
EDIT: Sorry for double posting. I'm kinda high:D

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf420

Combusted a bit. Only a tiny piece of herb actually burned but it was enough to give that shitty taste, a cough and a stench that I couldn't really notice but others did. was done by heating with a small flame far from the cap end/tip, and past the click.

Made this cork adapter with a dowel, sandpaper, a file and a drill (3/8" bit, very tight with the M).

But I just broke my fucking bong. Was inside a bag, dropped it ... :| It was working so well, too. Was getting really decent hits. It pretty much milked it sometimes, it was a 1ft beaker piece with plenty of volume.

Last edited:

jds

For those who remember my posts above about a missing Portside... turns out some neighbor had it, and the guy is going to bring it over in a few hours after he comes home from work. Hopefully this is the end of this mystery. Really excited to try it now. I'll make another post detailing my experience with it once I have it in my hands.

Last edited:

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
From the Facebook 10K:
"We generate substantially all of our revenue from selling advertising placements to marketers. Our ads let marketers reach people based on a variety of factors including age, gender, location, interests, and behaviors. Marketers purchase ads that can appear in multiple places including on Facebook, Instagram, and third-party applications and websites."

Between FB, Google and Amazon, I probably have enough of an online profile to be a problem if the occasion arises. I have a FB account I set up years ago to keep track of some of my out of state relatives and their families. Due to being in a highly illegal state, my usage is not something I really want to become a matter of public record. I already see ads for things I have researched on Amazon, eBay and other sites pop up in some of my pages, and that is with using an ad blocking program. Some of these are for cannabis-related items, and are really no one else's business, but that doesn't seem to matter. I hesitate showing anyone something I am researching on Amazon -- no telling what pops up, as "things you have previously searched for".

Top Bottom