LabPong

Can I make a water adapter to use it with water?

Yup...super duper simple. I use a food grade silicone o-ring. It works well with a 10 and 14mm joint. When I ordered my my Ti Vong this summer...it came with a larger o-ring that fits with a vong to a 18mm joing. So just depends on the joint size which o-ring would work.

SBmTi_zpsaqfanghf.jpg

Edit.....I have also seen guys use a chunk of silicone tubing from a whip or something...as long as it fits around the vapcap end tight, it will work.

funTimes_zpsynypfipj.jpg

Maybe I will order some more CANNABIS for testing?

You will not need too much.....you will use so much less than you normally do. You will be happy with the ability to pace your draws as you wish...no rushing through a medication period like with my arizer session type use. This is what I like the most with my vapcap. It is pretty flexible how you can use it to your needs/desires.

Last edited:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Just loaded up a little cotton into The M and put a little rosin I made (first attempt) and wow it sure packed a punch. Took 4 heat cycles to use up the tiny smear I put on there. I could taste when it was done. I think I'm on the rosin band wagon, now...and I think I need to be really careful with this junk. I lost half my rosin as it went flying like a booger and is somewhere in my den. lol

Vapcap is very diverse. It works with the rosin, but it's not like a dab. It's more like smoking the resin. Anyway, I'm adapting to The M very well and have not combusted in a while now. Though, that was really frustrating, despite it being my fault both times...I almost stopped using it. How sad would that be? But I hate burnt marijuana.

@ataxian Hope you enjoy your metal joint vaporizer. I have already dropped mine, had it been glass...anyway, this place will get you set up. I use a small length of silicone on The M to mate it with 14mm. To do 18mm it's a little funny. I use an 18mm glass adapter with the earlier mentioned silicone on the end. The M slides into the silicone to form a seal. Or silicone on The M at the mouthpiece and put that in a glass reducer to bring the size up to 18mm.
I've seen you DIY was nice setups, I'm sure you'll figure something out to mate it with your glass.

Last edited:

jds

Alright, I've just tried the Portside. It was definitely worth the wait and troubles. It makes using my Omni at home so convenient now. Push it in, wait 4-5 seconds, inhale. I feel like I've come full circle: butane vape heated with batteries.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just loaded up a little cotton into The M and put a little rosin I made (first attempt) and wow it sure packed a punch. Took 4 heat cycles to use up the tiny smear I put on there. I could taste when it was done. I think I'm on the rosin band wagon, now...and I think I need to be really careful with this junk. I lost half my rosin as it went flying like a booger and is somewhere in my den. lol

Vapcap is very diverse. It works with the rosin, but it's not like a dab. It's more like smoking the resin. Anyway, I'm adapting to The M very well and have not combusted in a while now. Though, that was really frustrating, despite it being my fault both times...I almost stopped using it. How sad would that be? But I hate burnt marijuana.

@ataxian Hope you enjoy your metal joint vaporizer. I have already dropped mine, had it been glass...anyway, this place will get you set up. I use a small length of silicone on The M to mate it with 14mm. To do 18mm it's a little funny. I use an 18mm glass adapter with the earlier mentioned silicone on the end. The M slides into the silicone to form a seal. Or silicone on The M at the mouthpiece and put that in a glass reducer to bring the size up to 18mm.
I've seen you DIY was nice setups, I'm sure you'll figure something out to mate it with your glass.
Should I throw all my plug-in's away?
All portables that run on batteries as well?

CAN'T WAIT to down size!

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Should I throw all my plug-in's away?
All portables that run on batteries as well?

CAN'T WAIT to down size!
No! Don't throw anything away! This isn't the holy grail of all vaporizers. It's going to rock your socks for the low price you paid, though. There's a learning curve but I advise you just watch their videos and you'll be blazin' in no time.

Ok, so yes there is some wild wild fandom going on here at FC for a lot of products, but dynavap seems more rabid than normal hahahaha

llamaman001

Ive got 3 vapcaps heres that i just cleaned. 2 Ms and 1 ti woody xls. Ive tried every fucking trick in the book and anything i can possible think of i cannot for the life of me get the orings to stay put when im sliding the center tube in. I never used to have this problem but now all 3 of my vapcaps are useless. Do i need new orings? Am i missing something? I used to be able to just slide the tube right back in no problem.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Ive got 3 vapcaps heres that i just cleaned. 2 Ms and 1 ti woody xls. Ive tried every fucking trick in the book and anything i can possible think of i cannot for the life of me get the orings to stay put when im sliding the center tube in. I never used to have this problem but now all 3 of my vapcaps are useless. Do i need new orings? Am i missing something? I used to be able to just slide the tube right back in no problem.
Sounds like you need some saliva on the x-rings when you're installing them. Also make sure you've got the right x-ring on the right spot. They are slightly different sizes with the mouthpiece x-ring being the larger of the set.

NicholasPetris

Ive tried every fucking trick in the book and anything i can possible think of i cannot for the life of me get the orings to stay put when im sliding the center tube in.

You might want to try some Dynawax on the inner o-ring (or "x-ring"), which could help it slide through the stem. As others have stated, starting with one o-ring on the condenser tube and then dealing with the other o-ring post-insertion is a pretty good tactic (a pen or brush end that fits into your stem can be a useful tool in this, for pushing the condenser tube).

If you like usage with the air intake hole covered, this is a good chance to try the "o-ring trick" (though I would personally only do this for pieces used through water/glass). I've used the tip to push the inner x-ring. Can anyone let me know if having the x-ring in contact with the tip is inadvisable or A-OK ? Thanks!

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Thanks for clearing that up. I was uber confused but don't own an omni so haven't needed to ask.
Omni’s don’t utilize x-rings, Omni’s use all o-rings. X-rings are utilized on standard and XL condensers. In turn, these condensers are found in M's, Ti Uni's and NonaVonGs.

You can see more info on the DV site under FAQ's/compatibility chart

Last edited:
Top Bottom