gimmiemore

I had my eyes on a IH ever since I got the M, actually ordered some parts and will be making my own(with the help of pipes IH thread), I'm sure it won't be as nice looking as Pipes but it will be fun to mess with.
And yeah I'm sure I'll end up with a TI-Omni soon enough.
Nothing stops this train.

btw anyone else finds the spinning mp on the woody useless? Because of the wood finish the whole body just spins so nice.

3rd edit (haha), I cleaned the M with hot water and a little bit of dish washing soap, and apperantly I didn't rinse it good enough because when I took a hit now it tasted like soap, anyone got any tips how to get the flavor out? Rinse it again with hot water?

Last edited:

Ricardo

Nice video, @paehtod but I have a few questions :wave: (I'm waiting for a bubbler - it's on a slow boat from China).
1) Why no water?
2) Have you closed the carb-hole on the M? If so, how?
3) I see you just drop the M in the glass... no fat mouthpiece, no silicone... Is the a 14mm joint (here's where I get totally lost - zero experience with glass).
4) Was that a sneaky torch flame warm-up before using the Portside?
:tup: Niiice vapor :peace:

Trifecta

Dr. Says I Need a Backiotomy
So is there any indication what exactly might be changing in the new year for Dynavap? Are we fairly certain of a price increase based on the puffitup comment? I'm really mad at myself for not scooping one up on black friday but I scooped more than I should have already :(

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Nice video, @paehtod but I have a few questions :wave: (I'm waiting for a bubbler - it's on a slow boat from China).
1) Why no water?
3) I see you just drop the M in the glass... no fat mouthpiece, no silicone... Is the a 14mm joint (here's where I get totally lost - zero experience with glass).
Does a VCAP have an adapter for water?
Just make one I guess?

What Island R U on?

Ricardo

Does a VCAP have an adapter for water?
Just make one I guess?
This is what I don't know.... Vongs obviously are designed to mate with glass. People talk about fat rubber mouthpieces.... rubber bands have been suggested as a home solution..... I guess I'll figure it out.
What Island R U on
Ummm, that could compromise my anonymity but let's say it might possibly be Gran Canaria :rolleyes:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
This is what I don't know.... Vongs obviously are designed to mate with glass. People talk about fat rubber mouthpieces.... rubber bands have been suggested as a home solution..... I guess I'll figure it out.
Ummm, that could compromise my anonymity but let's say it might possibly be Gran Canaria :rolleyes:
The reason I ask about Ilsands is I love the SEA.
Lived in HAWAII and go to FRENCH POLYNESIA offend.

The VCAP look's great for boating?

I want to use water!

CANNABIS is safer than milk or soda?

Last edited:

paehtod

1) Why no water?

1) No water will have better taste and dense cloud, vaporizer is good enough with only glass to cool the vapor.
2) In the video i using Omni Ti XL
3) Yes thats 18 to 14 mm joint adaptor, the hole of the small end is smaller than 10mm so my vapcap will not pass through, vapcap is good enough with glass no need 100% seal
4) Yes i have a no vapor but favor at first cycle with the portside & respect the click

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member

:rockon:
Awesome!
It's been great watching your videos and your descent into the grips of VAS with the rest of us. :evil:

Slow boat from China reference, to a guy in China. :D

4) Yes i have a no vapor but favor at first cycle with the portside & respect the click
Just clarifying that you in fact did not put a torch to vapcap in that video at any time as @Ricardo asked. Correct? Your answer looks like it could go either way.
No torch warm up needed with port side or skelly. Got plenty if juice of their own.

Also @Ricardo
The M's carb can be taken out of play by moving the o ring just past the carb hole, closer to the tip.

jds

@tragique same thing happened to me.

Canada Post said it was delivered on Monday. But it wasn't actually delivered until Thursday. :shrug::hmm:

I doubt I'll have such luck, as there was an actual mix up in my case. I got someone else's package (which I gave back to them, I hope whoever has mine does the same).

Really sketchy stuff, first time Canada Post messes up in over a decade of using them, for me.

I'll probably just get on the wait list if it really doesn't turn up and buy another, I'm determined to try an induction heater.

hinglemccringleberry

Does anyone have a carbon fiber body (or stem) they care to post pics of? Ive never actually seen a real pic of one, just the fake mockup pic on the build-your-own VC webpage. CF bodies dont seem to get much love or attention around here, but I think they're gorgeous and classy and should theoretically last just as long as a titanium body while being less pricey than the ti bodies....This may be my next Vapcap purchase.

Last edited:

renato

Does anyone have a carbon fiber body (or stem) they care to post pics of? Ive never actually seen a real pic of one, just the fake mockup pic on the build-your-own VC webpage. CF bodies dont seem to get much love or attention around here, but I think they're gorgeous and classy and should theoretically last just as long as a titanium body while being less pricey than the ti bodies....This may be my next Vapcap purchase.

I posted some pics some time ago, I really like the CF for the reasons you pointed, I feel the wood bodies/stems aren't as durable as the carbon fiber ones.

The pics were intended to show the dynastash but they show the CF body too :)

zG2X9FL.jpg
S8ZlAs9.png
wm60atq.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom