WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
@Winegums this case is nice...:tup::tup::tup:

8R7XeZH.jpg

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Wow winegums makes some awesome accessories. So beautiful. I love the design and the shimmery nature of the wood that just pops out.
I got a small order in. Decided on an M to replace my lost ti Woody. I've got done AVB building up for nighttime usage and the vapcap can easily and consistently give high temp extractions through a bubbler with very little effort. I use a silicone piece in the past, but I got the mouthpiece. Wanna see how I like that.... And some screens. Nothing big... Wish I could order more but this is only because of a Christmas bonus. A small one, but it's still a bonus. Thanks work for giving me a vapcap for Christmas!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Yay @Diggy Smalls ! I think you're going to like the M, I know I sure have. Well done on spending that bonus on VapCap goodness! So we all expect funny yet poignant observations from you on the regular, we want you to make us laugh and cry. No pressure dear sir, but when that M arrives you better get crackalackin' on that!

PS I agree the VC is pretty kick-ass at high temp extractions, I think the consistency is down to the user. It wasn't until I got all the variables dialed in, I started achieving consistent results. I only say this because there will be lotsa new folks will be reading this, and it can take some time and practice to master the VC to its full potential. Some folks take to it like a duck to water, like @paehtod *and in one afternoon get it all down. Some like me take time and practice, just keep fine-tuning until miraculously you get there.

I hope it doesn't seem like I'm jealous of paehtod's skills and abilities. I'd hope it's perfectly clear that I am jealous of his skills and abilities. It makes me sick how easily it all came to him: the ease of his spin, the expert torch placement, ABV the colour of instant coffee. If ever VapCapping becomes an Olympic sport, he's team captain. @Squiby & @Dynalowrider are the coaches of course. I know they're all from different countries, people! Just let me have my fantasy sports moment.

Ricardo

I've been feeling smugly self-righteous about not splashing out on VapCaps this time round.... except for a few o-rings for the M. But I just remembered the Special Edition sand-blasted M which I bought from Vaposhop (Netherlands) and which I won't see until my friend delivers it in the new year. Oh, and the bubbler / bong thingy from China. I guess I didn't escape after all :rolleyes:

DorianGray

Hello All, I'm thinking about my next vapcap purchase.

Do any of the nano vongs fit my 18mm d-020 bubbler without the need for a reducer?

Also, does wood on glass create as good of a seal as wood on rubber?

I've been using the rubber adapter from ratchet that I had bought for my crafty with my ti-woody, it creates a very good seal but I'd like to avoid using any adapter in my new setup.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Somehow I seem to be caught up on things VapCap, with O rings, XL condenser, a Ti body ordered
This time....:bigleaf:

Of course, until the DynaVap R&D Team comes up with a new toy, or two! :buzz:

As a possibility, a DynaHeater/IH Dynastash! :spliff: A DynaStation.

WHOa! Just got notice that my order yesterday afternoon was shipped this morning! Stunned!
:rofl:

PS apologies to @Mr.Sifter if you were serious with your amusing quest-ions, I had thought you were playing us....

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
my Bocote stash XL shipped today AFTER getting an email that said they were sold out of the Bocote Stash XL and asked if i would mind getting upgraded to the Bocote dynastash(er) XL free for the mixup :rockon:

I can think of shittier situations to be in (like the refund after purchase with an apology)

more reasons that DV rocks

Thanks for the answers folks - I couldn't resist and ordered the M starter kit inlcuding a Dynastash. I hope it's worth the money :).
definetly...for $80 that kit was a steal...plus you get all the spare parts you may need

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
It's funny how old habits die hard. I good bud of mine is in town and I tried REALLY HARD to get him into VCs last night and he just wouldn't move.

I have 10 friends who bought a Vapcap and/or a Vapman. One completely switched to vaping, one does both and the other eight have it in a drawer and smoke 99% of the times they use weed.
Old habits and addiction are tough to beat...

I try to always have ethanol, (Everclear), on hand.

I clean all my small glass and vape parts in a jar of ethanol but I also use ISO wipes a lot for my Omni. Very practical especially when not at home but you need to have it completely evaporate as the taste it leaves is nasty.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
After @WakeAndVape dropped his DV news, I went back to my emails and tracked my 2 packages. Yes, I said TWO, don't judge! Anyway, all my intl. mail goes through Chicago before hopping over here and both cleared Chicago 2 days ago! I can realistically expect them to find their way to me by the week's end. I'm going to have trouble sleeping now! Sometimes mail can take quite a while, sometimes it can be remarkably fast; but this is more than that especially given the weekend. I was settled in for a 2 week arrival, knowing it would be worth it to behold & use the greatest OmniXL of all time.

@frosty234 That $80 deal was once-in-a-lifetime bargain. You are going to love, love, LOVE that M! And with a Stash and all the other bits. Well done, you'll know soon enough if it was money well spent (it was) please report back with your opinion.

My :2c: on ISO: I use it to soak parts (not rubber) then rinse with h2o. I'm not sure if everclear or an equivalent is available in the UK? I haven't been able to drink for years due to meds, so I haven't ever thought to look. But a few drops of Doc's special tincture at bedtime wouldn't hurt anything!

I always enjoy the ever-changing avatar @stark1 but the current expired Vegas cocktail waitress with her Menthol 100 scares the jeebus out of me.

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
for deep cleaning the omni I now use baking soda and vinegar...it's right out of my minds reach who suggested it...but it works great.

I haven't been saving reclaim lately...but you can dry wipe the omni with q tips to get all the reclaim out and then do your reclaim thing

the baking soda and vinegar gets all the char off the tip and cap while keeping the oxidation
(so basically that brownish layer that develops on the tip under the cap and the layers of accumulation on the fins)

@pxl_jockey Omni XL FTW
i'll have my order by weds/thurs

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, I think many of us who have been thinking of getting a Ti Omni XL and holding off, because, finally bit the bullet and went for it. Early on I said I had no need for one and it was an unnecessary bump for just a fixed airflow adjustment, but I was slowly and quietly weakening right along. The BF sale finally pulled me over the line.

Saving money is a powerful incentive. But somehow I can't help but see the image of Lucille Ball walking in with all those packages saying "Ricky Ricky, Look at ALL THE MONEY I saved..."

Hippie

You can get everclear in the UK but it's not cheap usually
Spirytus vodka is another option but it's still around £30 for half a litre

Yay - Black Friday vape mail :clap:
My new cocobolo mouthpiece matches the stem I bought in the summer sale so well, it looks like it was turned from the same piece :tup:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
A stash/induction heater would be perfect. Seriously I would spend so much on it
I lust an induction heater too...but a recent woodscents purchase pushed those plans back
but it aint portable...so...i need one right?

Yeah, I think many of us who have been thinking of getting a Ti Omni XL and holding off, because, finally bit the bullet and went for it. Early on I said I had no need for one and it was an unnecessary bump for just a fixed airflow adjustment, but I was slowly and quietly weakening right along. The BF sale finally pulled me over the line.

Saving money is a powerful incentive. But somehow I can't help but see the image of Lucille Ball walking in with all those packages saying "Ricky Ricky, Look at ALL THE MONEY I saved..."
believe me...it is hard AF not to buy another DV right now...but everytime they have a sale they magically get dollars from me

2 orders this BF sale and counting....FML

Squiby

pxl_jockey

Just a dude

Lol, I loved "I Love Lucy"! My mom actually used that pretzel logic on my dad a few times. I believe you're right, I'll bet lots of Omni XL have been flying off the shelves at DynaVap these last 5-6 days. But I was in touch with DVHQ before the BF sale, and asked them to hold the best, prettiest one for me. All credit to DV, they assured me they would. You've got to respect a company that knows how to deal with a crazy customer.Now, I know people will say they are all identical, CNC'd by a machine just so they are all perfectly the same.

But I know mine is better, even now without seeing it. So when I say GOAT, I mean specifically my OmniXL. Mine!!! I'm fairly certain that any VC lover gazing upon their own Omni (reg or long) the first time feels that way. What really sold me was so many Omni owners continue to admire and appreciate its design and precise functionality. When so many have said how good it continues to feel in the hand, I wanna know that feeling! And then I'll never have to buy another VapCap for myself again. Right? Yeah, right... :rofl:

EDIT: I like a dual jet lighter (still need to get a single) over my triple. I keep going back to the DV site and looking at their 3 duals, wondering if one of them is any good. Damn this sale! I haven't cared about a BF sale for 15 years, not being in the states I didn't think about it. A year ago I didn't know about vaporization or vaporizers. Now I'm a Black Friday junkie! Vaporizing herb is way better for my health but also way more fun and expensive than combustion ever was for me!

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
My Ti upgrade arrived. Why did it come in a larger package? Well it came with some sort of placard type "Use and Care Manual".

The Ti tips came in the happy green tube we are all familiar with. And they have Ti screens and the grey rings. Just clean all those parts and GTG. :) Good for me, since I worn out my first one trying to mod it. :bang:

Plus I received a free sticker and a free mouthpiece. :rockon:Thank you George!!

Ti tips need to be cleaned differently than my SS tips. (I use PBW for SS and glass. )

Thanks for the answers folks - I couldn't resist and ordered the M starter kit inlcuding a Dynastash. I hope it's worth the money :).
Can almost guarantee you could resell it here on FC and get most of your money back. There is a learning curve and it is different for everybody. Plus we all can help you get the knack if needed.

I don't even feel like I perfected the heating method and got well enough results to justify doubling down for a second purchase.

Just realized that 3 tips tucked together can fit in one green Dynavap tube. So one tube will fit the 'M' while the other tube holds 3 more bullets. Now I have 'Just the right bullets'. :science:

gX4Zfj7.jpg

Arrived today, such a beauty, it is SO light! :love:

Modnote: Edited to display image

OMG! It is an XL, right? I want mine and I want it now! It shipped from Amsterdam on Friday and it's in Vitoria right now.

BTW: is it me, or days are significantly longer when you are ill of VAS? I have the feeling that between Friday and today, 300 years have passed.

PS: the first thing I do every morning when I wake is re-freshing the DHL tracking page. And then, ofc, I refresh it over and over again every 30 minutes or so (and yes, I know that babysitting parcels is an EXTREMELY BAD IDEA; but VAS does not give me an option tbh). Is there any threat where to talk about VAS? D:

Best,

Top Bottom