pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@cgod That is pretty dang beautiful, and a really nice pic as well. Looking at yours will make the time go buy maybe? I'm starting a list of people to begrudge for early Omni delivery and possession. :D

@cybrguy You go on the list with cgod, the list of whom I'm being temporarily jealous. Enjoy!

So until this freakin' sale is over, I'm just keeping a tab open to save time. Has anybody ever get a dual jet torch from DV? I have a triple in the triangle formation, is the triple inline better? If you know anything, post it quick before @Summer makes me move this over to the lighter thread!

@Willy You're not imagining that time has indeed slowed for you. This is a more accute strain of VAS. This variant is known as DVAS. There is little hope your condition will improve until your VapCap by DynaVap arrives. Once you have acquired your VC, your DVAS will most likely go into remission. Many people falsely believe that they are cured, although future acquisitions will likely be required.

cgod

OMG! It is an XL, right? I want mine and I want it now! It shipped from Amsterdam on Friday and it's in Vitoria right now.

BTW: is it me, or days are significantly longer when you are ill of VAS? I have the feeling that between Friday and today, 300 years have passed.

PS: the first thing I do every morning when I wake is re-freshing the DHL tracking page. And then, ofc, I refresh it over and over again every 30 minutes or so (and yes, I know that babysitting parcels is an EXTREMELY BAD IDEA; but VAS does not give me an option tbh). Is there any threat where to talk about VAS? D:

Best,
Im the same as you man :cry::brow::lol:

And yeh its an XL! Just had my first session im in love, dont know if its a placebo effect but it taste purer

MadDawg

Ok where do I start ? I placed my Black Friday order with Dynavap at 12:04AM Thursday for the pre-sale. I ordered a Blackwood NonaVong STEM (I already own The M, Omni Ti XLS and created an M-XLS...yes I do love these devices) I waited for the Green Envelope to show up today and it did..... but to my suprise my Nonavong Stem was not in the package. I had a brand new M long with a mouthpiece I didn't order. Well I called and emailed Dynavap today to let them know what happened. George called me back himself to see what the mistake was!! I was floored !! So I told him and gave him my information. He looked up my order and verified what happened (He did this himself at that). So he comes back on the line and said "Wow sorry about the mistake..Your Nonavong is being packaged as we speak and it's on it's way to you.. check your email". So I did and sure enough my Stem is on the way !!

Now here's the kicker.... I look back inside my Green Envelop and there was a note inside from George that said "4th Order of Black Friday... You get a free M !!!) So the extra M was on purpose they just forgot to put the Stem inside with it!

Now the M I got is being gifted to a buddy of mine in need. This will make his year ! This company and these products are literally 2nd to non. I am truly blown away ! :D

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
kLhy3Po.jpg

left to right in box (in order of obtained) : og vapcap - beta M - blackwood omnivong - retail M - Omni XL - sandblasted M with blackwood mouthpiece...but ive always wanted a ti woody and could use some more wood bodies...

...then theres the woodscents :love:

I hope by this time next year they open up a Dyna-Rehab in WI...I may need to check in...

Ok where do I start ? I placed my Black Friday order with Dynavap at 12:04AM Thursday for the pre-sale. I ordered a Blackwood NonaVong STEM (I already own The M, Omni Ti XLS and created an M-XLS...yes I do love these devices) I waited for the Green Envelope to show up today and it did..... but to my suprise my Nonavong Stem was not in the package. I had a brand new M long with a mouthpiece I didn't order. Well I called and emailed Dynavap today to let them know what happened. George called me back himself to see what the mistake was!! I was floored !! So I told him and gave him my information. He looked up my order and verified what happened (He did this himself at that). So he comes back on the line and said "Wow sorry about the mistake..Your Nonavong is being packaged as we speak and it's on it's way to you.. check your email". So I did and sure enough my Stem is on the way !!

Now here's the kicker.... I look back inside my Green Envelop and there was a note inside from George that said "4th Order of Black Friday... You get a free M !!!) So the extra M was on purpose they just forgot to put the Stem inside with it!

Now the M I got is being gifted to a buddy of mine in need. This will make his year ! This company and these products are literally 2nd to non. I am truly blown away ! :D

JUST BEAUTIFUL.

Im the same as you man :cry::brow::lol:

And yeh its an XL! Just had my first session im in love, dont know if its a placebo effect but it taste purer

I hope to get it on Wednesday or Thursday (I want to avoid too optimistic forecasts, just in case). I'm willing to share my experience with it!

@Willy You're not imagining that time has indeed slowed for you. This is a more accute strain of VAS. This variant is known as DVAS. There is little hope your condition will improve until your VapCap by DynaVap arrives. Once you have acquired your VC, your DVAS will most likely go into remission. Many people falsely believe that they are cured, although future acquisitions will likely be required.

Lesson Learned: VAP is chronic and DVAP is just an (awful and awesome) "temporary" symptom.

PS: Has anyone thought that after all these Black Friday madness, we have Christmas in literally less than a month?
BRACE YOURSELVES, VAS IS COMING (again).

Last edited:

Whissmu

OMG! It is an XL, right? I want mine and I want it now! It shipped from Amsterdam on Friday and it's in Vitoria right now.

BTW: is it me, or days are significantly longer when you are ill of VAS? I have the feeling that between Friday and today, 300 years have passed.

PS: the first thing I do every morning when I wake is re-freshing the DHL tracking page. And then, ofc, I refresh it over and over again every 30 minutes or so (and yes, I know that babysitting parcels is an EXTREMELY BAD IDEA; but VAS does not give me an option tbh). Is there any threat where to talk about VAS? D:

Best,

Aupa @Willy! :tup:

I encourage with the VAS! :rockon: everything arrives !!

I liked reading to a neighbor of my land! :clap:

gora gasteiz :peace: !!

StringTheorista

@cgod I have a triple in the triangle formation, is the triple inline better? If you know anything, post it quick before @Summer makes me move this over to the lighter thread!

I didn't care for the inline triple. Unless you hear the whole cap with the flames aligned along it, it's one jet too many. I prefer to heat near the middle, and can do that best with a single, and quicker with a double.

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
So until this freakin' sale is over, I'm just keeping a tab open to save time. Has anybody ever get a dual jet torch from DV? I have a triple in the triangle formation, is the triple inline better? If you know anything, post it quick before @Summer makes me move this over to the lighter thread!

The inline triple is great for use INLINE with the cap, out in windy conditions it still heats the cap in reasonable time. But turn it 90* so it is ACROSS the Cap and it gives more exacting/refined heat placement/direction.

At home or inside I use singles a lot, I have doubles too. Also the prettier Gauntlet inline triple from DV that I love, but the tank is tiny and it constantly needs flame adjustment or the fuel to be tipped into position. .

If I could have only one it would be the Venom Inline Tripple...
- It has a massive clearly visible tank that easily outlasts every other similar sized lighter I've had.
- Lights 1st time more than any of my other lighters (except flint lighters that almost never don't light 1st).
- It needs less adjustments to flame height as the fuel level drops. And the adjustment is easy.
It's just great. I have two:).

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
The inline triple is great for use INLINE with the cap, out in windy conditions it still heats the cap in reasonable time. But turn it 90* so it is ACROSS the Cap and it gives more exacting/refined heat placement/direction.
Using the triple flame like a single turbo flame. If I could only carry one, this would be my all-in-one. :nod: The triangle triple style is good for how I normally heat my cap. I hold my VC at 45 degrees and let the flame lick the whole cap.

The glass condenser doesn't fit the 'M' body. So I faked it with a condenser ring and the fat mouthpiece. :science:The 'M' body protecting most of the glass with the mouthpiece protecting the extra length.

My brand new cap didn't click very loud and I cumbusted in my Ti. :mad: Used an older cap and got to know the Ti tip better. So it might be good to temper the caps a few times before using.

cgod

I hope every once in a while Dynavap sell cool one off editions to the M like they did with the Sandblasted M, different effects like heattreated M etc, i got this idea playing Overwatch thinking theres gonna be a Christmas event soon for some luxery skins, made me think of a the M once i saw some Christmas comments on here, love the Sandblasted M feels like i have something rare!

[8]

Mr. Me2

Somehow I seem to be caught up on things VapCap, with O rings, XL condenser, a Ti body ordered
This time....:bigleaf:

Of course, until the DynaVap R&D Team comes up with a new toy, or two! :buzz:

As a possibility, a DynaHeater/IH Dynastash! :spliff: A DynaStation.

WHOa! Just got notice that my order yesterday afternoon was shipped this morning! Stunned!
:rofl:

PS apologies to @Mr.Sifter if you were serious with your amusing quest-ions, I had thought you were playing us....
Oh Mr. Stark... I love your latest self portrait / avatar.

But maybe a little less vaping and a little more sun and exercise?

I'm not judging, just caring.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Not from Dynavap, but @Winegums still has one available on his Etsy site and @phattpiggie can make you one. These guys me stunningly beautiful bodies and stems in a variety of styles out of 'll kinds of interesting materials. Check them out.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/phattpiggies-wood-shed.22215/page-27#post-1143032

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/WinegumsWoodcraft
I should have more up this week as I'm getting back to my lathing. These two 14mm stems I finished up this afternoon, Black walnut, Copper and Maple on the left and Cherry on the right.
pujqOSu.jpg

Squiby

Best,

Why, yes there is.....and here you go.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/how-do-you-deal-with-the-pain-of-the-wait.23982/

Is anticipation greater than realization??? Is it? Is it? Maybe for some, but not with the Vapcap. A Vapcap in hand is worth 2 in the mail.

Has anyone thought that after all these Black Friday madness, we have Christmas in literally less than a month?

Only a few more hours to get An M For A Friend stocking stuffers.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Well I visited my local head shops. No luck finding the right Chillum to fit my cap.:bang: However... I had to pick a best of the 4 of these and use a condenser ring at a stretched angle to make it fit.
But looky here :cool:, I can play with the inside volume and fake an all glass Omni. :science:I can also push/launch the tip out of the body no problem. :lol:
C7oJGytl.jpg
VTly8Sxl.jpg

@Winegums I saw some very interesting self closing dugouts that you could 'borrow' their designs from. Can find out more for you next visit. :tup:

sag

Ok! I was done with the intertoob today but I had to share with this great vc community. I ordered a BF package to sooth my vas. The package arrived today with a handwritten note. It read as follows...
Stephen,
"You were the first order of our Black Friday sale! Free Omni!!!"
Yahoo, Great business, great product and outstanding customer service.
:spliff:

asdf420

tried to vape some roobios and stuff.
the draw restriction is weird. I try to get the cap in all the way, but it's like it's not always the same. sometimes with the carb closed, there's practically no airflow, and other times there's plenty. irrespective of whether there is material in.. will probably end up filing the tip a bit. maybe there was just something stuck in the cap that didn't let it fit in all the way. that draw restriction is crazy..

it clicks in about 5 seconds... it doesn't need as much heat as i thought it would

also puffitup is neat, they gave me stickers and candy

Last edited:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Holy shit, this thread is fucking flying! This community is really quite amazing. In honor of @WakeAndVape and his recent pic, here's how fucking afflicted I am. And after getting two of the Zippo style dual torches and two new caps and Ti tips, I'm still sitting here going......."well, still time before midnight CST"......
SrcNH5G.jpg

And also, I haven't heard or seen a lot of feedback on the new Nonavongs........any of you out there that like them? More or less than previous gen? Speaking of which, the collection of bare stems and Wongs in the upper right are all for WoodScents, except for one original Wong, which was turned by @Ed's TnT before the Nona's went in house. Over on the left are two OG S's and three standard OG's. Don't use them out and about, as they are definitely functional collector's items now, but I do love the flavor, especially the S's. Last, but not least, there's an SBM in one of the top tubes that is dedicated to concentrates. I am a so spoiled........

Anyway, very stoned and rambling, but I'll look for some feedback on the new Nona's before I decide if throw George some more cash before the night ends..........Fuck!

Last edited:

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
so my green envelope showed up today and i was so stoked. Unfortunately my happiness turned to sorrow. I wanted an blackwood OmniVonG and when i went to the Dynavap site i saw there no OmniVonG's listed however, the Blackwood Omnivap in the picture looked like a VonG so i clicked the product description and it said "midsection: 14mm Blackwood NonaVong so i said , that must be it, just changed the name. i ordered it but what came to my house was indeed a blackwood omnivap, the skinny body that is surely not a VonG. i double checked the site and sure enough the OmniVap Blackwood still says "NonaVonG" midsection.

i emailed/called DynaVap and spoke to George and he said he would take care of it. Said to look for an email, but as of yet, so far, no email... and yes i checked my spam folder. i know DynaVap is good so i will wait and see if this is fixed before i worry. Just sad... i was really looking forward to trying a OmniVonG

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
so my green envelope showed up today and i was so stoked. Unfortunately my happiness turned to sorrow. I wanted an blackwood OmniVonG and when i went to the Dynavap site i saw there no OmniVonG's listed however, the Blackwood Omnivap in the picture looked like a VonG so i clicked the product description and it said "midsection: 14mm Blackwood NonaVong so i said , that must be it, just changed the name. i ordered it but what came to my house was indeed a blackwood omnivap, the skinny body that is surely not a VonG. i double checked the site and sure enough the OmniVap Blackwood still says "NonaVonG" midsection.

i emailed/called DynaVap and spoke to George and he said he would take care of it. Said to look for an email, but as of yet, so far, no email... and yes i checked my spam folder. i know DynaVap is good so i will wait and see if this is fixed before i worry. Just sad... i was really looking forward to trying a OmniVonG
I'm sure they'll take care of you, I can only imagine how busy they are with all traffic from black friday. If they don't get back by the end of the week I would check in again.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Hiya @Mr.Sifter I saw this and wondered what little thingy was tempting you, I'm assuming it was on the DV site? I'm assuming because you mention no shipping charges to EU, which happens...umm..never? So without the benefit of a link or searching to find whatever thing you're referring to. I'm just wondering.

But I have a problem with your last 2 cautionary lines, I was like WTF? Is he serious?!
The reason why: You have spent days (maybe weeks) turning this decision of yours into a problem for all with all sorts of hypothetical concerns. You have come here repeatedly, seeking reassurrance, to the point that other members are joking with you about it. Many members genuinely gave you their feedback based on experience. Then you finally say "fuck it, I'm out" but we all knew that wasn't happening. So you came to your senses about your grasshopper needing a back-up. Congratulations. I think the Nona was a really good decision. But you have still haven't ever used a VapCap of any model that you have talked about here.

My problem is with your last sentence in particular, the reason it pisses me off is:

That one sentence devalues this thread and Fuck Combustion now & in the future. I'll tell you why:

People who maybe are just beginning to think about fucking combustion (and which device might best suit that goal) will come here. But they won't know you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The VapCap is (one of) the best for those transitioning. I wouldn't let myself consider a VC for months (well after spending $400 on 2 other vapes) because someone way back last spring got me thinking the torch seemed borderline dangerous. I didn't know she/he didn't know what the fuck they were talking about? But I know you don't, so don't act like you do before you do. When you have something to contribute that is based in fact please, by all means, please share it. Don't turn this thread into Mr.Sifter's Worry Corner.

TRUTH: the heated end of the VC is around 100mm or 4 inches from your face. If you have ever smoked a joint with a friend then you have courted far more danger than you will using a VC. Unlike lighting a joint/ciggy, the open flame is nowhere near your face. A VapCap is one of the safest butane vapes IMO because, since the flame isn't near your face there is no way you're inhaling butane exhaust, unlike all those years I used a pipe & one-hitter. The VapCap is safe for mature adults. YMMV.

Author! Author!

Kudos to you! I had been thinking he had been playing us, but wasn't sure.

If he isn't, and he is somewhat challenged, I :shrug:

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
I recieved my M today - I ordered it through PlanetVape.ca on a special package deal we worked out over the weekend (and to beat the duty fees).

Very happy with my purchase. Can't believe how small it is - I have fingers longer than this vape.

First bowl went well, avb was a tan leather.

Second bowl, pushed the click a bit and avb was black. Tasted like combustion without the ash. Cleaned with Iso.

Third bowl was perfect and danced with the click.

Fourth bowl through a water pipe. Dark avb without any combustion and tons of flavour.

Fifth bowl, back to dry, I managed some decent clouds on the first a secpnd pull.

I also placed two orders with DynaVap for all the accessories I was going to need for myself and the 2 other M's I picked up as gifts.

Interestingly there was exactly 700 orders placed between my first and my second invoice.

-- Congrats on a massively successful Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2017 DynaVap!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom