JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Agreed. A belt battery pack would make sense (save some pecans, i.e. nuts).

A non-portable IH * lol * possible alternative VapCap heating for some of us, in haus.....

TCaSYxu.jpg

Is that burner running at 2000 degrees (f or c, doesn't matter)? And how did they get the eggs to stay inside the pan so perfectly?

Hmmm

JCharles,
Reactions: ataxian

Squiby

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Oooo, a VapCap pouch. Now THAT is an interesting idea. I remember when that was first talked about...

Off to @Ratchett's place. That delta3dstudios.com, right?

I see you don't use the storage tube inside the pouch. Would that still fit? And no room for a triple lighter, which is what I tend to carry. I could live with no lighter in the pouch, tho, I don't have one in my DS.

Last edited:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Oooo, a VapCap pouch. Now THAT is an interesting idea. I remember when that was first talked about...

Off to @Ratchett's place. That delta3dstudios.com, right?

I see you don't use the storage tube inside the pouch. Would that still fit? And no room for a triple lighter, which is what I tend to carry. I could live with no lighter in the pouch, tho, I don't have one in my DS.
Correct

Squiby

Each side of the pouch will hold a doob tube. I only use one doob tube for herb. I store the Vapcap in the leather pouch without a protective doob tube, but it will fit if you want to use one.

I use several configurations with the Vapcap Pouch. There are two interior pouches and a center area. My usual set ups are:

- An XL Vapcap and a doob tube in the pouches and a cylindrical lighter in the center area for going out and about.

Or...

- An XL Vapcap and a cylindrical lighter in the pouches and two regular length Vapcaps fitted with concentrate pads and filled with shatter in the centre area for a handy dandy variety pack.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I gotta say that pouch really does appeal to me. My Omni should arrive tomorrow and @Ratchett 's sale goes a couple more days so I can get a feel for carrying it around before deciding.

I assume a doob tube is not wide enough to allow twist loading a VC, correct? So one pours it into the tip to load.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
i am slowly starting to get more people IRL to ride the DV train...

...Exciting times...unfortunately i haven't used my VC's natively in a bit, because i have been enjoying the woodscents :brow:

@Winegums i think i will lable your case the 'dyna-duffle' its alittle thinner and a bit wider than a OEM dynastash...but i can fit the XL, a backup vapcap, a lighter and a small bag of material with a dab tool...good sruff

also got a dynastash XL from dynavap yesterday.

:doh:what the fuck am i doing with my life....lol

I finally have A.A.S.

:mental:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
i am slowly starting to get more people IRL to ride the DV train...
It's funny how old habits die hard. I good bud of mine is in town and I tried REALLY HARD to get him into VCs last night and he just wouldn't move. Had to roll him a joint, which I haven't done in 3 years. At least I haven't forgotten how...

Maybe if I had had Bam Bam along, but I didn't. Oh well, ya can't help everyone.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
It's funny how old habits die hard. I good bud of mine is in town and I tried REALLY HARD to get him into VCs last night and he just wouldn't move. Had to roll him a joint, which I haven't done in 3 years. At least I haven't forgotten how...

Maybe if I had had Bam Bam along, but I didn't. Oh well, ya can't help everyone.
i think what helps in my case is my unwillingness to let others try my DV...

most of the time I'll rotate another vape and use the DV on the side...once they see my cuffing it, they get curious and ask to try it.

i haven't quite figured out the science of the switch over though...i am however keeping notes
:rockon:

...we will win ONE DAY! :leaf:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ahhhh, almost reverse psychology. "No, you don't want to try this. It is too much for you..." I do have folks that might work with.

"Those aren't the droids you are looking for" is another option, but my powers of "persuasion" have diminished with the weakening of the force...

Dynalowrider

Whats wrong with ISO?

Flammable and tastes bad when vaped. I try to always have ethanol, (Everclear), on hand. You might call it food-grade ISO. I like reclaim in Everclear. Few drops of that tincture under the tongue at night and zzzzzzz. Doc

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't really like trying to vape the reclaim from evaporating ISO used to clean. It's pretty nasty tasting, and working with. I wonder if using something I could consume, like your Everclear might make more sense. Not being a southern boy I'm not very familiar with it... ;)

hinglemccringleberry

Well its a good thing I never get ISO on my O-rings when cleaning. Youre right about the reclaim issue though. I dont let mine get dirty enough to warrant reclaming so I just use iso

Last edited:

kushkush

happy camper....
I like reclaim in Everclear. Few drops of that tincture under the tongue at night and zzzzzzz. Doc

Could you expound on that idea. Hip pain causes no sleep..... Are you just using a bit of Everclear as a tincture for sleep or using it with vaping too? I find the cannabis tinctures way too expensive.

Squiby

I assume a doob tube is not wide enough to allow twist loading a VC, correct? So one pours it into the tip to load.
I don't see why not. The ID is wider than the tip, so it should work. I tear nugs so I haven't tried twist loading, but I imagine it should work.

My Vapcap Pouch is the first early model. The version up for sale a Ratchetts site seems to have a wider middle section. I mention this because I bet a triple jet just might fit in the middle. I do really like the softness of the leather compared to the hard wood stashes and they get softer with use.

i think what helps in my case is my unwillingness to let others try my DV...
I have given away three Ms for Friends. I never let them use mine. I demonstrate my technique for loading, twirling, heating, toking and dumping using my Vapcap, then get them to practise with an M. They have all fallen in love with their M vaporizers. My rule is, is that if they fall in love, I let them keep it.

We are changing the world of consuming cannabis one M at a time. I can't wait to give a few more away to the unsuspecting stoners who cross my path.

Dynalowrider

fcmember, I have a glass vial with Everclear in it I clean my condensers in. I clean my sherlock with the EC in the vial. I clean my glass stems from my Haze 3, WoodScents in it also. After enough cleanings, it gets nice and brown. I let it evaporate down a little, and you have a tincture. The Everclear is the vehicle, not the medicine. Doc

kushkush

happy camper....
fcmember, I have a glass vial with Everclear in it I clean my condensers in. I clean my sherlock with the EC in the vial. I clean my glass stems from my Haze 3, WoodScents in it also. After enough cleanings, it gets nice and brown. I let it evaporate down a little, and you have a tincture. The Everclear is the vehicle, not the medicine. Doc

Okay, that’s what I needed to know. Thanks for clarifying. And yes, I think Everclear would be a great cleaner for these vapcaps. :)

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Apparently 190 proof Everclear is only available in a few states. Is the 151 proof stuff strong enough to clean reclaim well?
i assume it would be okay...151 is like 70% iso and everclear is like 91% iso...but i don't drink much...so its speculation

reverse phycology works on friends of all ages too.

@Squiby you're like the VC Oprah spreading love :love:

Last edited:
Top Bottom