WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
5 or 6 months ago i stopped at a rest stop beside the interstate and a guy was selling cases of these little cans. I think there was 120 of them in each box for $10 bucks....

I had no idea what i would do with them but i grabbed a case anyway...

Now i have a few spread out in different places with magnets on top... And i knock my abv out in them.

7uyNG8P.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Man, I just saw those induction heating devies by pipes (?)

That is so cool.
or hot

where to get ?
You need to PM him directly to place an order. This link has a lot of the details. It hasn't yet been updated for the PS mini...
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_202eBzWeF7rkTjqV5sWumPxtbSNtfjqOZEs1i9d16k/edit
5 or 6 months ago i stopped at a rest stop beside the interstate and a guy was selling cases of these little cans. I think there was 120 of them in each box for $10 bucks....
Wow, those are great. Ya never know, sometimes ya just gotta take a shot...

snackmaster

Last night i took a perfectly clean vapcap and a vapcap that i have used a while without cleaning... Loaded both with the same amount of the same herb.

With the clean VC i kept the cap off and lit it with the lighter... Combusting on purpose. Using it exactly like a 1 hitter... The taste was great, just like a 1 hitter usually is IMO..

Then i took the VC that has only been used for vaporizing... With the cap on... And intentionally Combusted...

The taste was horrible!!

So.... My uneducated conclusion is the vaporization process completely changes the taste once combustion levels are reached. I still like combusting on occasion and still enjoy the flavor... But once the herb is partially vaped combusting taste horrible..

To have confirmation of this you should pack a VapCap with ABV, smoke it, and see if it tastes like the capped VapCap in which you combusted. That takes a lot of combusting.

Interesting experiment! Might be onto something with the smoking ABV comparison, but I wonder if it has something to do with airflow? When smoking meats you need adequate airflow or you get flavors that are more bitter than smoky. Seems related.

snaffle

How long does it take for the cap to cool down enough to reload next round? I know there is a click when it’s ready for heat again but wasn’t sure that it’s cool enough to touch. Just trying to understand a multi fill session in better detail. Thanks!

You can also just use a bit of fabric to pull the cap off when it's still uncomfortably hot, I use my shirt for that sometimes. Keepin' it classy ;) Also, on the topic of magnetic heat sinks, the top of my santa cruz shredder is magnetic enough that the vapcap can stand on it quite comfortably, which cools it well (it isn't strong enough to remove the cap, though).

alex91

Guys how is my AVB? I have the Omni and I’m having some difficulties to get a lot of vapor. I seem to always have to get a little past the click to see vapor. I’m using a triple flame torch.

sJsYtBO.jpg

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Guys how is my AVB? I have the Omni and I’m having some difficulties to get a lot of vapor. I seem to always have to get a little past the click to see vapor. I’m using a triple flame torch.

sJsYtBO.jpg
How many heat cycles was that?

The hotter and wider the heat source the less it will heat up the tip before it clicks which is counter intuitive. I would recommend heating past the click slightly and seeing what results you get. Start with 1-1.5 seconds past the click and see how it goes.

Last edited:

alex91

How many heat cycles was that?

The hotter the heat source the less it will heat up the tip before it clicks which is counter intuitive. I would recommend heating past the click slightly and seeing what results you get. Start with 1-1.5 seconds past the click and see how it goes.

I think about 6 or 8 cycles. Damn, I didn't see much vapor but I'm so high right now :rofl:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
@alex91 If it were me, and I was trying to maximize THC intake, I would rub the ABV with a finger in my palm to regrind, and then reload. To me it appears your ABV is not a consistent dark brown. On the one hand, it will be harsher. On the other hand, it is at this high temp the couch-lockier CBNs are released.

Hippie

I'm gonna say no.
Some people are using rebuildable ecigs to do something similar, they're using much bigger coils tho, big enough surround the cap.

LabPong

I seem to always have to get a little past the click to see vapor. I’m using a triple flame torch.

Not sure if you have tried other types of torches....but I found the quads and triples to be over kill...and not work half as good as a single or even double flame torch. Get a single and experiment.....you may find it better as most do. It allows specific heating areas of the cap for varied results.

mucsusn

60 going on 20
Ok, I have an M, and ordered a sandblasted M. I have an omni in the cart but I cannot decide between the regular size and the XL. Which one should I get guys. They are the same price in my eyes.
You already have a short VC, and are getting another in the sandblasted M, so if price isn't the factor, go for the XL, just for the sake of experiencing it on your own terms. I have both, and they're all great. This level of discernment does NOT qualify for angst;)

Squiby

I cannot decide between the regular size and the XL. Which one should I get guys.

I agree with @mucsusn, get the XL. It is 17mm longer, which may not seem like a lot but it does make a difference. I like the regular length Vapcaps for going out and about, because they are smaller and fit into pockets and such nicely. The XL stays at home. The extra length is a luxury and if you have large hands the XL may be easier to twirl.

Wait till you get onto @phattpiggie's stems. Then you'll experience the decadence of partaking from a long stem.

Top Bottom