VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Unfortunately I do not have a good answer for this question. The PyroVap is still a very new product and needs to be put through more testing. What I do know is it seems to handle fluids that have a viscosity as thick as 100% VG with little issue. If the oil is thin enough to still be liquid I would like to think it will work well. It may also be one of those things where the operator may need to add a dash of thermal encouragement to the oil reservoir to lower the viscosity. Since the operator will likely have said means in their hands anyway, this may become part of the warm up procedure. I have confidence that with the right materials and methodology a very simple AND effective vaporizer can be produced, No electronics needed.

PyroVaps start shipping tomorrow and I am excited to hear what is though about them.

Cheers,

George

Heeeeeey George :)

I like the sound of getting these Pyro's out in the wild & seeing how people come to use them - they sound like they have the potential to be very versatile. I look forward to seeing what methods people adopt.

So they start shipping tomorrow eh?! :rockon: And you've already started shipping standard VapCaps right? . . . . so my question now is - do you also have the correct version of DynaStash in hand, engraved & ready to go? And if so, does this mean that combination orders which include a stash (such as mine!) start shipping tomorrow too?

I can take it if you say no, but I cannot deny that I am prr-etty damn excited to get my hands on these little babies, & so of course I am hoping that you say YES!!! :clap:

What a fabulous time it is, to be a vaporist :)

PËÅÇÊ!
:peace:

Midnight Toker

That is not a drug, it’s a plant.....
Unfortunately I do not have a good answer for this question. The PyroVap is still a very new product and needs to be put through more testing. What I do know is it seems to handle fluids that have a viscosity as thick as 100% VG with little issue. If the oil is thin enough to still be liquid I would like to think it will work well. It may also be one of those things where the operator may need to add a dash of thermal encouragement to the oil reservoir to lower the viscosity. Since the operator will likely have said means in their hands anyway, this may become part of the warm up procedure. I have confidence that with the right materials and methodology a very simple AND effective vaporizer can be produced, No electronics needed.

PyroVaps start shipping tomorrow and I am excited to hear what is though about them.

Cheers,

George

Thanks for the feedback George...sounds like it just might work. :nod:

Tommy10

Can not find my email confirmation of purchase nor do I remember the rough date, anyone know what to search for in the inbox? It was after PayPal.

Tommy10,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, hope all is well out there! Was thinking I want to shoot a couple pics when these pieces are done just before they ship, I want to show you all the difference in the Cocobolo when they are all lined up next to each other. Cocobolo varies so much from piece to piece, its so wild how its the same species but none will look the same. Its not like maple or walnut where these species almost always looks the same as far as tone. Cocobolo is so vibrant and unique that it blows me away how different each piece is. Oh I cant wait for Show & Tell!

AnthoFranco

great product.

i was looking thru thread and could'nt find,

if anyone has run some bubble hash thru their vapcap?

thanks. i want a woody and a pyro.

AnthoFranco,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
great product.

i was looking thru thread and could'nt find,

if anyone has run some bubble hash thru their vapcap?

thanks. i want a woody and a pyro.

One of my favorite ways to use bubble is in the VapCap. The combination of conduction, convection, and radiant heat does a great job. The post number to my VC video where i use bubble is in my signature if you want to see someone using some.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Maybe search dynavap. Also check your spam folder
Right. Search your from field for dynavap or george, as some mails do come from his personal account.

Actually, on second thought he is using his own domain for his personal mail so dynavap is all you should need to search by.

cybrguy,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
thanks. great vid. i feared it might be too cool for ice extract.

You can get it as hot as you want. Third heating cycles and beyond with ice extract are about the only times i feel any desire to use water conditioned hits. They can be some lung busting doozies.

As far as vaporizers go, i have found the VapCap and VapXNale's my favorite two methods to consume ice extract, followed closey by the Vapman. Cheers.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How cleaning with bubble @IAmKrazy2? You still load it loose in the bowl like you would herbs? Wonder if Ti will differ from glass

Shit Snacks,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
How cleaning with bubble @IAmKrazy2? You still load it loose in the bowl like you would herbs? Wonder if Ti will differ from glass

Not sure your question makes sense. Cleaning? ISO soak.

I don't load a ton around the house, but will load a lot if i am out and about and want a bunch of tokes. The digger outter can also crush up chunks mid load of bubble if you want to really work out all the goodness.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Not sure your question makes sense. Cleaning? ISO soak.

I don't load a ton around the house, but will load a lot if i am out and about and want a bunch of tokes. The digger outter can also crush up chunks mid load of bubble if you want to really work out all the goodness.

Ha yeah I guess I mean, I have little experience with any concetrates but have a bit of bubble from Denver still. Is there no danger of leakage as it melts and such? I guess with everything fill soakable, glass and Ti, it really doesn't matter does it?

axakal

a couple of pages ago @bounce5 asked, if the cap can be made less shiny. i really love, what @Dan Morrison did with the Okin. the tip of the Okin is also made of stainless steel, but the outside is artificially aged. the process is described here( The Okin by D.M. Pipes ). to the DIY minded the process should not be that complicated at all.
maybe a small run with caps untreated on the outside can be produced for the Ti-Woodies and the buyer can age the cap himself. the combination of patina and fine woods like blackwood or cocobolo looks really classy.

Last edited:

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
a couple of pages ago @bounce5 asked, if the cap can be made less shiny. i really love, what @Dan Morrison did with the Okin. the tip of the Okin is also made of stainless steel, but the outside is artificially aged. the process is described here( The Okin by D.M. Pipes ). to the DIY minded the process should not be that complicated at all.
maybe a small run with caps untreated on the outside can be produced for the Ti-Woodies and the buyer can age the cap himself. the combination of patina and fine woods like blackwood or cocobolo looks really classy.

Thanks! But my tips are made of medium carbon steel, not stainless. The type of patina process I use will not work on stainless steel.

axakal

my bad. :) but maybe there are still some ways to achieve the look. for a project of mine i managed to cover a sheet of galvanized steel with a nasty layer of rust. it took some effort and time to destroy the protective coat, but it worked.

Thanks! But my tips are made of medium carbon steel, not stainless. The type of patina process I use will not work on stainless steel.

Last edited:

delloy

Oh dear! Useless UK postal service. My VapCap arrived in the UK on the 28th Nov at Heathrow London but I still havent seen it! I just checked the tracking to find it made it to my local delivery office on the 30th and then later that day seems to be on its way back to Heathrow London. Very odd! Dont really know whats happening with it now but it sounds like it is on its way back to the US. :shrug:

I must add that George has been great and has already offered to send a replacement. This has happened with the mail service being inept and is no way his fault. Blame lies solely with Royal Mail :doh:

Thanks George really appreciate it. Great service!

axakal

the incompetence of the postal services never gets old.
i almost got my Okin shipped back to Canada because of the german postal service. i think, i know how you might feel. maybe you're lucky und your VapCap still finds its way into your hands.

Oh dear! Useless UK postal service. My VapCap arrived in the UK on the 28th Nov at Heathrow London but I still havent seen it! I just checked the tracking to find it made it to my local delivery office on the 30th and then later that day seems to be on its way back to Heathrow London. Very odd! Dont really know whats happening with it now but it sounds like it is on its way back to the US. :shrug:

I must add that George has been great and has already offered to send a replacement. This has happened with the mail service being inept and is no way his fault. Blame lies solely with Royal Mail :doh:

anasrzi

This doesn't fill me with hope it really doesn't as a uk resident I know full well our postal services can be great, fair or utter Shite. Can I ask did George send you a tracking number when you sent him your address at all, he recently contacted me to confirm address as I was in the process of moving home and told him such, so I gave it to him and expect him to sort it from his end. Again I'm assuming it's either been sent or is very very close to going into the mailing system in one country or another.

Any help @VapCap George with either a tracking number or any idea when it may have been shipped, might still be awaiting shipping I know he's super busy.

Edit: just sent him a new email to confirm things keep you posted, especially the uk customers :)

Last edited:
anasrzi,
Reactions: hweezi

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Any help @VapCap George with either a tracking number or any idea when it may have been shipped, might still be awaiting shipping I know he's super busy.

Edit: just sent him a new email to confirm things keep you posted, especially the uk customers :)

I just did the same thing right before I read this post. I had also had a few emails with George and he told me he shipped me my cap on the 1st of this month but I also did not receive any tracking number, maybe because were international ? I'm sure there's a reason.

anasrzi

George has very promptly emailed me back saying mines been shipped today and to let him know when it turns up, super excited now just hope our postal network doesn't sent the thing back to the states now, should be fine had plenty of stuff come thru from there in the past with no issues.

Not sure if he's providing a tracking no. Tho, will keep you posted, hope it's here before Xmas day can do some festive testing ;)

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
I gave the device a second try yesterday by a friend. This was again very inconclusive...

All vapes require some amount of technique but with this one you don't get much until you get it right. I tried pulsing the hole, but it wasn't repeatable enough to be consistent. I tried partly covering it but it was uneasy to find the correct amount. I would really prefer if the hole was the right size from the beginning...

So far I only got a few wispy hits there and there, sometimes just taste but no visible vapor. I know it's my fault though, as I'm convinced it works properly when used correctly. In short: I gotta try harder!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@KeroZen - It sounds like you are running it too cool by heating the end closest to the mouthpiece. If so, move the lighter to the middle of the metal cap. When I heat the tip furthest from the mouthpiece I can get overheated pretty quickly and combust. So shoot for the middle and wait for the click!

Top Bottom