almost there

almost there
I see you vape like FDR smoked.:lol: Doc
ha, if only I was that cool. I actually don't put the mp beyond much more of where that chip is into my mouth. That chip was broken off when I had fitted it into the silicon mp of the og. It was the first time I ever tried inserting the wood mp in all the way, in the past I gave it a try and gave up since it was so tight and I didn't yet own a bubbler. Getting it in was a struggle but getting it out after was impossible

jambandphan03

in flavor country
well, I'll admit, I had fallen off the vape wagon for some time, was going primative again (combusting) and fell back into that routine. Since I got this VapCap, I have only tried smoking a couple times and pretty much have been non-stop with the VapCap. I forgot how much I enjoyed vapor, and this device has me hooked. My lungs already feel better too, was fighting off a lingering cough, and its going away now. I know how good vaporizing is compared to smoking, but habits are habits. I'm glad to find a new vape to get me back on board. Now I'm hitting this VapCap like a fiend. :freak:

Farid

When I started vaporizing it took several years before I gave up combustion completely. For a couple years I was split between using my MFLB when out and a 1 hitter. If I had had a vapcap back then my decision would have been so much easier.

VanCough

Environmentalist
So for those of you who have them, I remember people talking about a storage container inside the dynastash, like a glass tube. Anyone found a viable solution? A link would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to acquire an XL version but I have never been a fan of wood and bud together, especially when it's dank. Tends to stick to the stash to much.
Thanks again everyone. This is such a great thread!

I second this. I have an ER version and I still carry my bud in a seperate doobtoob on the go. It kinda defeats the purpose. The doobtube isn't the best to get material, but it keeps the smellz in

Has anyone tried purchasing a corked test tube style insert for the dynastash to store herb?

hinglemccringleberry

Has anyone tried purchasing a corked test tube style insert for the dynastash to store herb?
As long as it's no more than 12.5mm in total diameter it will fit in the DS. But I can't seem to find anything that narrow.
Dozens of pages ago there's a photo of someone's Dynastash with a small clear doob tube in it that actually fit. I was going to ask him where he got it but forgot to. If anyone cares to spend about an hour sifting through the thread for that pic it would be appreciated. Lol

Last edited:

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
As long as it's no more than 12mm in total diameter it will fit in the DS. But I can't seem to find any that narrow.
Dozens of pages ago there's a photo of someone's Dynastash with a small clear doob tube in it that actually fit. I was going to ask him where he got it but forgot to. If anyone cares to spend about an hour sifting through the thread for that pic it would be appreciated. Lol
I can't remember who it was that posted this, but IIRC they drilled or filed out the stash compartment to allow the tube they purchased to fit in the hole.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
"VapCap, the vaporizer with a soul in, and on it"​

MG_5935.jpg

(35mm - F5.6 - 1/250s - iso 100 and a Ouija board)

Don't be afraid, they came in peace :evil:
That may be the most beautiful VapCap I have seem. Just gorgeous.
I absent mindedly tapped my OG against the ashtray to empty it as you would a pipe and, of course, it cracked in half :(
A few years ago another user posted about this.
9sYnEmG.jpg

It may be the best $15 I have spent on accessories. I am confident it has saved many times its cost in broken stems and OG VapCaps.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

9sYnEmG.jpg

It may be the best $15 I have spent on accessories. I am confident it has saved many times its cost in broken stems and OG VapCaps.
Here, here... I agree and have been praising this product for several years. Goes great with every vape, wish I could say that about my glass.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Ho Yeah! Starring at all these details especially when high, is mesmerizing!

About your pareidolia, I'm surprised you didn't saw a face on that body.
Or maybe am I the only one to see it?:mental:

MG_5935-2_01.jpg

Looks like an evil monkey, or something like that :tinfoil:
:rofl:

Hell yeah, and the grain man... His feel, his looking and the weight of it. Definitely my favorite wood body (for the moment :freak:)
George bring us some real pieces of art, as well as functional vapes :lol:
I saw the evil monkey, and there is another face on his forehead:

BjMat6Z.jpg

And there is even more I can see, that is definitely burl I could get lost in. Like watching clouds go by...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Meanwhile it costs around $30. What is the insert made of? Silicone?
I don't want to spend a lot of time on this in George's thread, but I assume it is some kind of silicone. It is thick enough to absorb all the shock of a pretty hard tap. Being something of a hoarder I thought I might still have the box (bought in 2014) but I couldn't find it. ;)
These guys have it for $20 with free shipping in the US. https://www.eclipsevape.com/store

They apparently also have a larger "party" version. :wave:

alterego420

9sYnEmG.jpg

Thanks for that. I'll have a look out and see if they, or something similar, are available in the uk

DorianGray

If you're expecting huge hits like the crafty you might be disappointed. The crafty's chamber (0.2grams) fits 4 times the amount of the vapcap (0.05grams).You're probably going to be spending alot of time re-filling the chamber over and over again to get to the same point as the crafty.

You can definitely white wall the bubbler once you learn how to use it, where as the crafty and volcano are fool proof.

After you take a hit, you have to wait about 15-20 seconds for the reset click. If you place it on a magnet it cools down significantly faster. Another 20 seconds after the reset click and it's usually cool enough to handle with the hands for re loading.

It's been my daily driver for a while now :love:

I'm looking for a flame based vaporizer for back packing trips and just general backup for when batteries are out of juice. Would appreciate some direction and if the OmniVap might be for me.

Background and desires for my vape: I typically either use an EVO or Volcano when at home, and a Crafty/Mighty for herb on the go, and a W9 Hercules for oil on the go. Point being, I like hard hitting vapes that deliver a punch while retaining good flavor. I'm a daily user with a high tolerance, I don't typically just take a hit or two and am done.

At one point, I had a Lotus, but it just never fully delivered imo. Perhaps I never mastered the technique, but I never got those thick satisfying hits I can get with my Crafty/Mighty.

A couple questions I have about the OmniVap. Can anyone estimate how many bowls in the OV would equal a full bowl in a Crafty/Mighty?

After finishing a bowl in the OV, how long does it take to cool to handling temperature? ie how long would I have to wait til I could load another bowl?

Does the DynaStash work with the OV? I'm assuming so, but don't see the Omni listed specifically in the DynaStash info.

I've seen talk of engraved caps, are these purchased from a 3rd party, or could this be done when I order the Omni from DynaVap?

So bottom line from those that use the EVO, Crafty/Mighty, Herc, do you think I'll be satisfied with what the Omni produces? Efficiency isn't top priority for me, but is a nice bonus. Thick, satisfying hits is my top priority.

Thanks!

Edit: regarding cleaning, I notice on the site they don't recommend alcohol, why is that? What's the issue with it? I just don't see how hot water will get it fully clean when a deep clean is needed. Obviously I could be wrong since I don't have one, but I've always needed alcohol for any other MJ related device previous.

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
If you're expecting huge hits like the crafty you might be disappointed. The crafty's chamber fits about 5 times (patted down) the amount of the vapcap (I have a TI Woody) .You're probably going to be spending alot of time re-filling the chamber over and over again to get to the same point as the crafty.
5 times the amount is a bit exaggerated. It's closer to 2.5-3 times the amount by my measuring.

You can definitely white wall the bubbler once you learn how to use it, where as the crafty and volcano are fool proof.
This is the prime use of a Vapcap for me. Tasty white vapour from such a tiny amount of material.

After you take a hit, you have to wait about 15-20 seconds for the reset click. If you place it on a magnet it cools down significantly faster. Another 20 seconds after the reset click and it's usually cool enough to handle with the hands for re loading.
How long are you drawing on your vapcap? I find that I usually get vapour production from click to click, so there's no waiting for cool down.

hinglemccringleberry

If you're expecting huge hits like the crafty you might be disappointed.

After taking a hit there's no need to wait if you don't want to.. you take a 2nd hit, or just 1 long hit like I sometimes do and by the time that's done you hear the reset click. 15-20 seconds is really not that long, I wait that long with my electronic session vapes as well. The VC is better for waiting because it's cooling down instead of needlessly roasting the load like my conduction e-vapes do in between hits. Of course if you're only putting 0.005 in it and reloading after every single cycle, then yeah you will have to wait but I don't think too many people use the VC like that.
And the VC is more than capable of producing hits just as huge as the S&B vapes. You just have to reload more often.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
More testing in progress, would love to hear any tips from folks already doing this if you have any.

25he1l5.jpg

Just got my triple jet lighters in, next to my Eagle single jet for comparison. The triple jet is the small one. More testing to follow!
2ikwg9c.jpg
Somebody else mentioned that the porous ceramic donuts that W9T sells fit inside the VapCap chamber. A couple stacked on top of each other, and I believe he added something in the middle of them too. Said it worked real well. I took some screens and cut a bunch to the same size and had a stack of like 20 in there and it worked well for oil. You can get big hits with it since you can push the heat a little more than with flower. I bet you could get a porous ceramic disk like the type that HealthStone uses and just break it down to size, those are specifically made for vaporizing concentrates.

Top Bottom