mucsusn

60 going on 20
As far as effect goes, I find the VC to be exemplary. When I'm out and about, I often have to decide..."do I want/need that 3rd hit, or do I have to talk to other humans?"

Now that I just received my 5th VC, I realize that my favorite one is the one that I have in my hand ready to torch. From here on out it's just building a grown-up lego collection.........which is turning out to be fun as hell!

almost there

Looks great, going to have to try that, I have many magnets. Now how about a picture of the aquarium? Outside of FC that's my other big hobby.

Here's mine, I love all plants ;)

9613589304_d43c7a63b8_k.jpg
that is truly magnificent, it must be a full-time job I bet maintaining so much diverse plant life not to mention the fish. I wish I had that kind of talent and more importantly the patience for such a hobby. Thanks for sharing, I really enjoy looking at it

VanCough

Environmentalist
Just buy an Omnivap, it comes with an additional glas body anyway.

Can't afford one at the moment and I don't want to bite the bullet and get one without trying the VC first. I'm planning to get the TiGlassy to try it out and see if I like the VC and because it's the most cost effective one to buy if you're planning on getting a stem/body from phatpiggie or winegums.

I just wanted to know if I'd be able to build into one with what I had - and now I know I can :tup:

Squiby

The Vapcap has completely turned around my view and experience of consuming weed. A practice I have maintained over the last 40 years.

I went from smoking lung busting joints to vaporizing, which still left me coughing and wheezing; not an enjoyable prelude to getting high.

The Vapcap provides the best weed consumption experience I've had in my entire life. It's smooth, unbelievably efficient and conservative with your bud, super quick to heat and toke and leaves no undesirable effects like coughing or lung irritation in its wake. It lends itself well to additional filtration techniques that soothe even the most sensitive lungs.

The Vapcap has been a game changer for me. I no longer feel like I need to curb my consumption for the sake of my breathing. I love the mild restriction of mouthpulling with a closed carb or an Omni with the condenser fully extended. I love the flavour and I love the effects. I love the ritual and the tiny size.

Even if the Vapcap didn't offer the wonder and delight of a modular build, allowing us to ignite a childlike love for combining various Vapcap parts to create new and beautiful combinations to use and admire. Even if it wasn't brilliantly designed with genius simplicity to last a lifetime, the Vapcap is a top notch vaporizer. A vaporizer that can be dressed for any occasion.

I see the Vapcap becoming more and more popular, more and more common, sweeping the nation(s). As legalization brings stoners farther and fully out of the closet, like Kleenex and light bulbs, the Vapcap will become a household name. :2c:

Farid

Something I really like about the vapcap is the ability for me to heat it up and pass it to a friend. Since the vapor is so thick, they don't need to draw slow, so if they're smokers, inhaling from a vapcap feels natural.

The only portables I have success introducing to friends are session portables that take no experience to operate. On demand portables always require some user experience it seems to operate properly.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I watched Sneaky Pete's video the previous page. He does a very good job, and a brilliant ad for Dynavap.
However, he describes the effect as "about average", without much passion on that point.

I want to disagree with this statement, or at least put it in a different context.
I REALLY rate the effect of the Omnivap, I think it is very strong and economical for the amount of herb you put in it.

The fact you say you have put your volcano away shows just how good it is.
I feel the Omnivap, if not the whole Dynavap range, may actually be underrated in terms of effect.
The same amount of herb in a lot of other high end vapes, I bet would not yield such a strong effect.

I used to pack my volcano in my backpack and bring it everywhere as I didn't have any portables and didn't want to combust. I got a ton of use from it, it used to be on 18 hours a day. The Vapcap is closer to a bong hit, so it's just much faster than the deep session ritual of the volcano. And more efficient, discreet; easier to have around - volcano involves a whole setup. Also I don't save AVB anymore. With the volcano I used a lot more herb and felt obligated to, but I haven't saved any in a while.
The Vapcap effect is definitely strong, I've still never used a Ti tip, I have the OG.

It doesn't effect me, but I would say for someone with really high tolerance the Vapcap bowl might be a little small. The effect is definitely potent for what little bit of flower it accepts. It would be cool to see a 18mm vong with a larger bowl for heavier users.

The one thing you don't get the with Vapcap though is the ability to manually control what healing properties you want from your flower like you can on a digital unit with accurate temperature control. I have a Volcano Classic but I've used a Digital extensively and I really like that feature a lot, being able to cater the effect to your current needs via temperature.

I think I will cut down this Storz & Bickel concentrate pad so I can try shatter in the Vapcap. Need to put my Divine Tribe v3 to the test, it's honestly my daily driver when I have concentrate as its so easy and convenient, but I have to see how taste and effect compare, if the Vapcap hits closer to a nail the DT might get demoted to out of house use only! :freak:

natural farmer

The Vapcap has completely turned around my view and experience of consuming weed. A practice I have maintained over the last 40 years.

I went from smoking lung busting joints to vaporizing, which still left me coughing and wheezing; not an enjoyable prelude to getting high.

The Vapcap provides the best weed consumption experience I've had in my entire life. It's smooth, unbelievably efficient and conservative with your bud, super quick to heat and toke and leaves no undesirable effects like coughing or lung irritation in its wake. It lends itself well to additional filtration techniques that soothe even the most sensitive lungs.

The Vapcap has been a game changer for me. I no longer feel like I need to curb my consumption for the sake of my breathing. I love the mild restriction of mouthpulling with a closed carb or an Omni with the condenser fully extended. I love the flavour and I love the effects. I love the ritual and the tiny size.

Even if the Vapcap didn't offer the wonder and delight of a modular build, allowing us to ignite a childlike love for combining various Vapcap parts to create new and beautiful combinations to use and admire. Even if it wasn't brilliantly designed with genius simplicity to last a lifetime, the Vapcap is a top notch vaporizer. A vaporizer that can be dressed for any occasion.

I see the Vapcap becoming more and more popular, more and more common, sweeping the nation(s). As legalization brings stoners farther and fully out of the closet, like Kleenex and light bulbs, the Vapcap will become a household name. :2c:
If I enjoyed writing a bit more, English was my native language and I had such great flow of thought I would probably end up with a post almost exactly like this one as well! :D:D:D:tup::tup::tup::nod::nod::nod::clap::clap::clap::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Also what have you all found the best way to use concentrates in terms of flavor and efficiency?

Thin bed of weed covering the screen and a drop of oil/slice of hash on top. If you want to use concentrates straight you should use something like a metal mesh screen rolled into a ball or something like that or you are gonna end up with a very dirty Vapcap. We are waiting for @VapCap to release an official solution and personally I have no doubt it will happen soon or later.

Joaon

The Vapcap has completely turned around my view and experience of consuming weed [..] the Vapcap will become a household name.
Great words.. :bowdown::clap:
With friends now, we don't even smoke J's or whatever,
We do a 'Cap ! :tup:

-Edit: Oops, too late, writing this post, the answer appeared.. This thread is quick ! -

Hey buddies, do you like to use hash on VapCap, and how do you proceed ?
I tried to dump some flat pressed pieces, and some chuncks, but can't have good results .. :suspicious::uhh:

9577671749988910212153997183126306435740oFotor.jpg

- A little ball of grinder-scrapped hash beside my last Cap, an ode to Nature

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker

-Edit: Oops, too late, writing this post, the answer appeared.. This thread is quick ! -

I tried to dump some flat pressed pieces, and some chuncks, but can't have good results .. :suspicious::uhh:

9577671749988910212153997183126306435740oFotor.jpg

- A little ball of grinder-scrapped hash beside my last Cap, an ode to Nature
Try breaking up the hash into smaller pieces or melting it into herb. It needs more surface area to effectively heat it up to vapourization temps.

Squiby

Yes, it's great. I vape soft pliable Afghani Hash by pinching off a tiny piece and flattening it between my fingers to create a thin pancake. For rock solid Moroccan Hash, I cut a razor thin slice off the chunk and pop it in the Vapcap.

You may need to heat low on the cap for higher vaping temps and slightly past the click.

Joaon

@mccringleberry What do you think, so ..? :brow::lol:

Edit: Here it is bigger:
iQ0BQSZ.jpg
It's an Ensō (In Zen Buddhism, an ensō (円相) is a circle that is hand-drawn in one or two uninhibited brushstrokes to express a moment when the mind is free to let the body create. The ensō symbolizes absolute enlightenment, strength, elegance, the universe, and mu (the void). It is characterised by a minimalism born of Japanese aesthetics) with some elements of Nature,
representative of our Mother Earth.

Thanks @Squiby , that was the lack of high temp, it's much better now! :tup:

Last edited:

Robot

First do a heat cycle on low temp, take cap of while hash is soft and smear it to the sidewalls of bowl, now heat at bottom of cap a while past the click. Inhale!

This is what works best for me, some herb or kief mixed in is good for bindning it up some.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
"VapCap, the vaporizer with a soul in, and on it"​

MG_5935.jpg

(35mm - F5.6 - 1/250s - iso 100 and a Ouija board)

Don't be afraid, they came in peace :evil:

We finally get to see what you've been hiding under your cloak, and it's hauntingly beautiful! Using that body will definitely leave you in high spirits!
:freak: :rockon:

iQ0BQSZ.jpg

It's an Ensō (In Zen Buddhism, an ensō (円相) is a circle that is hand-drawn in one or two uninhibited brushstrokes to express a moment when the mind is free to let the body create. The ensō symbolizes absolute enlightenment, strength, elegance, the universe, and mu (the void). It is characterised by a minimalism born of Japanese aesthetics.) with elements of Nature, representative of our Mother Earth.
I thought for sure that was an ouroboros on your cap, must be my pareidolia acting up!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I was wondering if that would work, I have some volcano pads laying around unused. Let us know how it goes. :)

Working well, got a super tasty one earlier, milked my water tool twice in one heat cycle :ko: Still trying to figure out the best spot to heat the cap. My pad puts the concentrate pretty deep in the chamber, I might make a taller one to see if it vaporizes differently closer to the cap.

Top Bottom