FreddieFresh

So I've got the location down.

Guess I gotta get this printed now?

Im with you man! Team Jesus VapCappin' Christ all the way! We can meet up and go play basketball at the local Christian college :rofl:
They call my shitty little city the buckle of the bible belt :rolleyes:
I can just joyfully imagine the kind of disdain people would have for this shirt haha.

In other news, well... there isn't any. You know it's often said that people with complaints are the most vocal (hell, just look at the Gh thread) and people who are happily using their products don't usually have much to say. There's lots of great vapes on the forum that have fairly inactive threads. I can be guilty of doing this fairly often. I lurk far more than I post because I just don't have anything to report. All is well, and outside of trying to help others achieve the same wonderful experience that I have, I don't often feel much reason to post anything.

The VC line just works so well as is that I haven't personally felt the need to mod it or do any crazy experimenting outside of pairing it with some glass. I consider it a form of conditioning based on expectations. You may notice that if you say yes to someone constantly, after a while they cease to be thankful for those favors, and instead expect them as the norm. The same applies here. This is not a dig at Gh, but it seems like every good day with that device is a miracle, whereas you would genuinely be surprised (and maybe even disappointed) if something went wrong with the VC, especially the Ti models. The same applies to DV's incredible customer service. At this point, stories of George's generosity and care don't come as a surprise to me. I expect it, but its still nice to see :nod:

So, considering how few and far between the complaints are, I am happy and surprised this thread has stayed so active. The popularity of the VC is clearly picking up everywhere I look, and it's incredible to watch the progress unfold. Its so great seeing vapes like it and the SB line finally breaking the stigma of torch use. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The VC sells itself. It has spread through my friend group like the plague lol. Despite the sad fact everyone felt the need to point out it's obvious resemblance to a crack pipe :shrug: they ultimately couldn't deny the combination of price and function. Of course, since getting my cocobolo Ti VonG and two tone raw edge red malle DS, I no longer hear any disparaging remarks pertaining to its looks :p That is just one classy package right there :cool: and its been treating me very well indeed. But enough of my ranting. I just wanted to say that DV is an awesome company, the VC is an amazing product, and so are all you cool cats for keeping this at the top of the FC active threads! :rockon:

Arielle

We have been busy bees here at DynaVap! My latest project has been creating DynaWax. This product is perfect for both lubricating o rings as well as polishing wood bodies/stems.

HCJ7QK7.jpg

Our wax is sourced from a local hive in Wisconsin and made in house by myself personally. The faint aroma of beeswax fills our office creating yet another reason to love coming to work (once the wax is cooled it no longer has a scent). I now use it on all of the orders that I assemble. Best of all, I got to team up with my husband, Scott (our engineer), to create the DynaWax logo.

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/accessories/dynawax

The DynaTeam has been putting in a serious amount of hours to amp up production for April and boy is it paying off already. Having a fully stocked shelf is such a beautiful sight!

akummFi.jpg

As April approaches, I am finding myself shipping more and more green envelopes of goodies; so many in fact that we had to get another mailbox to ship them all. We are working on improving our order completion time and now are able to ship most orders within 1-2 days.

k5Yb9aK.jpg

We are so grateful to have a following of enthusiasts that play such an active role in our growth. As always, if anyone has any comments, questions, or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to the DynaTeam. THANK YOU!

towtow

To all my fellow VC aficionados,

I will not recommend to use the sandwich-2-screen method with VC glass !
vapcas-S have broken in my wife hand when she tried to remove the hemp for change, she was so pissed at herself because she thought it was her fault.
But I asked VC team and they say it is due to the use of the 2 screen sandwich and I'm the one who suggested her to use that method like I do with the omni. Oh my, when I'll tell her it's my fault her VC is broken... I'll have to share custody of my omni until new part comes.
Maybe I'll take a ti-tip and switch to uni model now that she knows VC is working perfectly.

Be nice with your glass folks !

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
We have been busy bees here at DynaVap! My latest project has been creating DynaWax. This product is perfect for both lubricating o rings as well as polishing wood bodies/stems.

HCJ7QK7.jpg

Our wax is sourced from a local hive in Wisconsin and made in house by myself personally. The faint aroma of beeswax fills our office creating yet another reason to love coming to work (once the wax is cooled it no longer has a scent). I now use it on all of the orders that I assemble. Best of all, I got to team up with my husband, Scott (our engineer), to create the DynaWax logo.

The DynaTeam has been putting in a serious amount of hours to amp up production for April and boy is it paying off already. Having a fully stocked shelf is such a beautiful sight!

akummFi.jpg

As April approaches, I am finding myself shipping more and more green envelopes of goodies; so many in fact that we had to get another mailbox to ship them all. We are working on improving our order completion time and now are able to ship most orders within 1-2 days.

k5Yb9aK.jpg

We are so grateful to have a following of enthusiasts that play such an active role in our growth. As always, if anyone has any comments, questions, or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to the DynaTeam. THANK YOU!
Awesome! Bees wax is my choice of finish for my pieces. It's great that you're offering it.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
300+ posts since I was here last, no idea where to start.

Had a quick read thru and here's a few thoughts on a couple of things folk have mentioned.

I've had a VC as my daily for over a year now, I average 3-3.5g a week with a triple jet torch.
Torch refill every 2 days. No water, all dry hits.

I can get my VC to perform how I want with revised techniques.

I can 'micro' session a 0.05g ground load and get plenty of flavor out of multiple cycles. Lite and tasty.
Or I can bang a shed load of heat in and finish the same bowl in 2-3, good flavor first hit and thick smokelike vapor.

Tear a nug up 'rip and stuff' a bowl, run a few cycles then unload, crush, stir and refill to finish it off.

We're talking about a tiny bowl so the VC will never perform like a larger capacity device.
Hit wise, pound for pound it delivers just as well if not better than the competition as people are quickly finding out.

I pressed my kief collection today and have been loading tiny amounts and it lasts forever, a full bowl would probably be a full day's session.
The new Ti cools down so fast the load stops cooking almost immediately.

The carb is basically the operators means of controlling vapor density, fully closed and it's thick.
Fully open and it's diluted with fresh air.
I prefer no carb with the new tips but appreciate we are all different.
Not everyone wants smoke thick vapor and they can find their own happy medium feathering or with the Omni.

With or with out a condenser has made no difference to my vapor harshness experience I have always 'mouth to lung' inhaled so I regulate the vapor density.
As I've said before overall length of the vapor path has made a difference.

For those who prefer less dense hits I can see where George is coming from in that the position of the condenser up in the tip and the carb will allow the vapor to be diluted and a little cooler.

For me the condenser is just that, reclaim condensates on the inner surface protecting the wood and making for easy cleaning.

towtow

Glass bodies are transit items...

Olive can be nice. What's that at the top? Olive x-cut?

I knew that if I took a glass VC it would be broken in a week that's why I took the omni but my wife didn't want to spend too much money into it and she didn't think it was that good anyway. I told her it is better to spend a bit more than pay more later because you'll break it. What more can I do ? It is my fault if it is broken so I can't say nothing anyway.
It is a good excuse to switch to uni model now !

almost there

HCJ7QK7.jpg

akummFi.jpg

k5Yb9aK.jpg

I did a thorough examination of your inventory as did everyone else I'm sure:D, I don't see any dynastash xl/ER in stock. Any restocking planned for the near future?

Alexis

It´s hard to read all these good things about the vapcap. I ordered a ti woody xls a week ago in Spain and i am starving to try it. Hope it comes soon so I can look at you all and say: Meh :evil:

PD: I put it in my signature maybe reading it will calm my anxiety
How suprerstitious are you? You might have jinxed yourself now by putting the vapcap in your signature!

I bet, just as the plane was about to touch down, a sudden gale gust tipped it over, resulting in a tear in the plane and some of the cargo escaping in the crash.

Luckily only one parcel got away and was never recovered...:(

grokit

well-worn member
The collection begins :D

I just picked up an og glass from puffitup because free shipping :tup:
No green envelope but the same watching of the mailbox :whip:

After one dose I started mixing and matching parts with my ti woody xls.

The first thing I made was a vapcap-s, which I like quite a bit.
It still fits in the green tube the og came in even if it's now a bit longer;
- does this mean it will also fit in a standard dynastash?​

But what surprised me was how well I liked the franken-results of the sum of the remainder parts.
It's now a double-crown ti blackwoody xls with an og glass condenser and mouthpiece :nod:

SzqBsGC.jpg

I seem to have lost the carb effect but the draw has opened up a bit, I'm very pleased :spliff:

:sherlock:

Quint

W9tech titanium mesh coil
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-265#post-1022543

I have a new favorite concentrate solution. Titanium mesh w9tech coils are fantastic but after several heat cleanings they do start to get brittle. So while they're great they will eventually wear out. This new solution should hypothetically last forever. I've been using this for a couple of weeks now, flavor and vapor wise I'd rate this a 10/10. It's even better than the mesh coils which are really great. Here are a couple of pictures of it disassembled and assembled. The ceramic wick is from a dissembled w9tech Canopus cart.

Out of .75mm gr2 titanium wire, I made a spring that perfectly wraps around the wick which serves a couple of purposes. It helps hold the wick perfectly centered, feeds concentrate to the sides of the wick, and probably helps with heat transfer. I also made a small wire knot that twists snugly inside the wick to help direct airflow through the sides of the wick instead of through the middle. It takes up roughly 1/4 the wick and sits right at the top.
gvDmbwE.jpg

elihC7r.jpg

*The wire and wick fit below the highest screen notch which allows for everything to be firmly held in place. Wire knot twisted snugly in the center.*
HqHUMCy.jpg

kGvSbnE.jpg

And the last picture it's blurry because well, who cares.
I'll be ordering a new tip and screen soon so I can't comment on how it fits or functions in those. Everything pictured is ceramic or titanium.

Apparently the ceramic only setup is advanced users only, when I let some friends use it they managed to get oil in the condenser. This design has quite a bit more mass and holds on to heat longer, so you have to kind of live outside the clicks a little bit. Well anyways, to fix the problem I came up with an updated hybrid design using w9tech ceramic and grade 2 titanium wire mesh.

Here are the pieces. A ceramic wick and ceramic rod from w9tech carts. The titanium mesh is a w9tech herc pad that has been cut and reshaped.
BEJ5JPV.jpg

I'm still using the wire spring inside to center the circular wick and path the oil, however I've added in a small retaining spring to ensure the center wick doesn't get sucked down the air-path. It's thin grade 2 titanium wire and just large enough to cover the air path hole. The circular wick is still able to sit directly against the bottom due to the concave design in the bottom of the bowl.
9VYQhOH.jpg

Everything sits blow the highest screen notch which allows a screen to hold both the ceramic wicks firmly in place.
uoeoEC6.jpg

ht9hZH7.jpg

Then just load on top(http://i.imgur.com/sYPJ0e9.jpg which ends up looking like this). It handles shatter and crumble with no issues. The flavor and vapor production are unreal. It's like sipping really thick flavorful syrup. It works best with rice sized loads however you can cover the mesh completely to the brim and it'll handle it fine. It's still not the most user friendly thing in the world as there's a bit of a learning curve due to the added mass. For example, you have to wait a minute or two between clicks if you load lots otherwise flavor goes down. The ceramic catches whatever isn't vaporized in the mesh and helps keep the flavor a lot better than just mesh on it's own. Everything used in this build is titanium or ceramic.

Now the big question, is all the extra effort worth it? I think so. I can make 2-3 pads out of one titanium mesh pad and the rest will basically last forever. The titanium mesh can be torch cleaned 5-20 times then it gets brittle. This has been my daily user for 2 weeks now and superior in all aspects to earlier designs.

Doktor Dub

I think this Thread will be very active in the next hours / days....

Looks like a very attractive entry in the Vapcap World, i hope this will be stocked by many shops.
To me it seems like a much better Value than the OG - more robust and much nicer looking.

I m looking forward to the Reviews of all the FC / VC Experts :clap:

Last edited:

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
@Dutch-Mic, well spotted!
That's great, now fellow cappers who doesn't want to spend much will have access to the VapCap power in a sturdy form instead of the glass one.
Then like others vapcapers they will buy all the remaining models but that's another story :rofl:

Welcome back @phattpiggie, I hope you have enjoyed the sun! :cool:
And that's sure it's gonna be modified, the removable tip will not be here for long :D (unless if diameters has changed)
I'm curious to know the performance of the stainless steel tip against the titanium one...
That's interesting to see that the SS tip p as the same grooves as the 2nd gen ones, and not the deeper grooves of the 4th gen Ti tips. The SS tip also has 5 fins instead of 7.

However this device is gonna hit the market hard if the performances are on par with the rest of the lineup wich I don't doubt. Small, sturdy, fully cleanable powerhorse; that's like throwing a stone in the water! :tup:

Last edited:

Prolusio

Damnnnn the "M" looks slick! Does it have a different tip? The grooves look closer the the older styles to me.. Gonna have to grab a few :nod:. Won't know for sure until I try it but looks like it's the perfect VapCap to give out as a gift to convert my friends. I didn't want to give them a glass version only to have it accidentally break in a couple sessions due to our clumsiness.. And the more durable models were a little to expensive for me to be handing out all santa claus style.. But now that the M is here I have no reason not to! Heck yes; presents all year!:tup:

It's these kinds of intelligent decisions that really showcase the kind of company @VapCap is and wants to be.

They noticed a demand for an affordable yet durable entry model of their line, and provided one. They noticed some of us having difficulty installing our components, lubing up O-rings with spit and other company's wood treatment products, so they made their own Beeswax product. They noticed an increase in demand and a need for dedicated communication, so they hired @Arielle.Dynavap! Who now contacts us directly (or did me for my last orders anyway) for assistance with each order. It's awesome that each time I choose to do business with Dynavap they are not only improving their products but their services as well!

Oh I also wanted to give a quick shoutout to Matt at the Dynavap team.. My last order had several custom requests: engravings, adding parts, consolidating a phattpiggie shipment etc.. Matt sent many emails back and forth to ensure my order would arrive complete, and it did. Dynavap was having a minor issue processing payments that day so Matt took extra effort to make sure it went through by handling the transaction personally over the phone. And when my order arrived with a small defect that slipped through the cracks amidst dealing with a moody engraver; he offered me every solution a customer could want. Redos, refunds, replacements.. you name it; Dynavap put the power of the transaction in my hands. 10/10 service, life long customer acquired!:D

It's this kind of effort and attitude that make me feel so comfortable tossing my money at the PC screen every time Dynavap comes out with something new. I know from my previous purchases that even if something totally unexpected happens; if I'm not 100% satisfied Dynavap has my back. :rockon::clap::D

Last edited:

Joaon

This is like the OG done better in stainless steel for only $5.00 more

Now at $50 on my side .. :\
Who are the lucky ones who where very quick and prompt ? :D;)

Anyways, this is a big new in the Vape world!
A simple, yet very efficient vape, study and portable. That affordable!
There is no more excuses!

1490961929-capture-d-ecran-2017-03-31-a-10-41-26.png

1490961929-capture-d-ecran-2017-03-31-a-10-41-37.png

I definitely feel improvements all around over the glass!

Would it be possible to have a little review/personal feedback about the M ?
Compared to OG VapCap, and Ti tipped ones ?
:D
:tup:

Last edited:

jardri

Vapor Dreams
How suprerstitious are you? You might have jinxed yourself now by putting the vapcap in your signature!

I bet, just as the plane was about to touch down, a sudden gale gust tipped it over, resulting in a tear in the plane and some of the cargo escaping in the crash.

Luckily only one parcel got away and was never recovered...:(

Maybe you gave me luck because I received my unit a few minutes ago but it does have a thin line in the wood, maybe a tear will look at it later because i am at work but i have to say one thing: This little piece is gorgeous!!! Small and pretty

Top Bottom