mucsusn

60 going on 20
I just wanna say I am a proud owner of the Ghost-MV1 and can pull more clouds with that than you could ever hope for. BUT, the design and functionality of the VapCap have peaked my interest and I’m probably gonna cave in to getting a second device because this thing looks like it’s a real winner on portability and ease of use.
I’m at my 3rd anniversary with VapCaps, and a very recent 2 Ghost owner now. Love the Ghost, but the VapCap is my castaway vape. And before that apocalypse, I use one EVERY SINGLE DAY. No other vape in my very large collection can claim that.

WakeVape&Bake

Any length increase helps cooling. Just learned a 5" wooden stem is about perfect. So yes, 17mm more cooling is 17mm more cooling and 17mm more honey collector.

True. Whether it's noticeable cooling is another question, though. I enjoy the XL size a lot, but for me it takes a bit more than that to notice a difference.

I upgraded my "m" with the xl condenser tube and a wooden mouthpiece, because I have big hands it definitely helps to do a nice even spin with it being the bit longer and I prefer the feeling of wood on my lips rather than metal. So yes I say a worthwhile upgrade for me.

thanks guys, i think i will do the upgrade to the XL condenser, seems to be worth a shot

I just wanna say I am a proud owner of the Ghost-MV1 and can pull more clouds with that than you could ever hope for. BUT, the design and functionality of the VapCap have peaked my interest and I’m probably gonna cave in to getting a second device because this thing looks like it’s a real winner on portability and ease of use.

just get one, i have a Volcano Hybrid and i am really amazed about the Vapcaps. Nothing better than getting a quick hit in with a Dynavap. the best thing is the little amount it uses and the flavour of the first hit.

there were at least three days the last week where i came home, used the Dynavap and was satisfied, i didn´t even use the Volcano on these days.

Last edited:

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yehsir. Had fun driving a Boston Cab during the storm. Very few vehicles on Boston streets,
So you can zip around, up and down the fun hills.

Mission Hill, Beacon Hill. Copley Sq had no traffic.

And, oh, did you make a mess of $$$. Each time you stopped, another desperate passenger
Clambered in.

Twelve hours later, going back to the barn in Southie, the owner grinned. Very few cabs went
Out that nite.

Back then there were no vaporizers, but many Tokes over the snowy line! :spliff:

thanks, bro for the cab story...I can picture you zooming around. We were up on northshore, Beverly-salem, got it real good. Wife worked in Lexington just off 128 ....just barely made it home that night. Next several days...no vechicles on the streets, except for snowmobiles and the occasional big National Guard trucks. My buddy, who always had bud, lived one block away - so yes, good times!

hinglemccringleberry

Top tip: how to quickly clean off the "mouth gunk" that collects on the O-ring in the Dynavap mouthpiece.
No disassembly required.
1) run a iso-dipped Q-tip around the O-ring where the caked-on gunk is. No scrubbing. Just get the gunk wet.
2) Use the pointy end of a wood toothpick to scrape/wedge/lift the gunk off. With this method I've gotten months worth of gunk off the O-ring in 60 seconds (daily use). No damage to the O-ring at all. And it's lightning fast. To the point where removing that gunk is fun.

Last edited:

TommyDee

Vaporitor
How's this for a xxxxxxxxxxl cooling stem :rockon:

49180191686_3d8407f44d_b.jpg

This thing is a whopping 260mm long, very light weight (0.25mm wall [.01"]) stainless steel.
Found this in a scrap bin at the hobby store :tup:

mucsusn

60 going on 20
So, went a little crazy during Black Friday....some @Sneaky Pete glass for my DV’s and Arizer, a second Ghost, some RBT stuff and best of all a bunch of DV parts and a new 2019M for the giveaway pool. Between what I ordered and parts on hand, I just put together two new HydraVong stems, one light, one dark, with spinning Ti mouthpieces. Let the experimentation begin!

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
I used to see people with 4+ vapcaps and not understand why any one person could need so many. But now that I have one, I find myself looking at all the different stems by different creators and realize... They're all pretty cool. So many wooden ones with different forms and different types of bodies that give them a different feel. And the machined ones out of gorgeous titanium or stainless steel, some with colored glosses, some with incredible shapes and finishes...
oh no...
is this how VAS starts? :ugh:

Choices

I am a simpleton I guess. 1 2018 M and now 3 x 2019 M in my Dynavap collection I did get two low temp caps as well on BF. With my PS Mini I can invite a few friends over and let everyone “do their own thing” with little hand holding on my part. They are amazed how simple/easy it is to use. I haven’t had a complaint yet besides the fact that the price to get one of their own is about double George’s BF special deal of 20% off and get another for $20 more. Does he do this on 4/20 or any other time during the year? I have a few pals that want one now. I knew I should have got two more!

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
I am a simpleton I guess. 1 2018 M and now 3 x 2019 M in my Dynavap collection I did get two low temp caps as well on BF. With my PS Mini I can invite a few friends over and let everyone “do their own thing” with little hand holding on my part. They are amazed how simple/easy it is to use. I haven’t had a complaint yet besides the fact that the price to get one of their own is about double George’s BF special deal of 20% off and get another for $20 more. Does he do this on 4/20 or any other time during the year? I have a few pals that want one now. I knew I should have got two more!
I think last year around this time, they did a "buy the new 2019 M, get a free Karma vapcap" (which I think was the 2018 M with "karma" engraved on the side). They usually do really great deals around black friday. I'm not sure about 4/20, since I've only been in this community for around 6 months and haven't been around for sales, but you can bet you'll get some sales then, too.

WakeVape&Bake

so, i´ve finally decided about the XL condenser for the M and said fuck it, ordered a Nonavong XLS.

got a decent deal for one and thought that i can slap the M body on it if i get bored of the wood stem. but i really wanted a wood stem so i feared i would buy one if i just order an XL condenser for the M. or i could sell the M if i am fully satisfied with the Nonavong and recoup some of the costs.

the TI tip is an upgrade in itself too i think. looking forward to the Nonavong. really funny, it took a little longer than a week and i´ve already ordered a second Dynavap due to how much i like the device.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I used to see people with 4+ vapcaps and not understand why any one person could need so many. But now that I have one, I find myself looking at all the different stems by different creators and realize... They're all pretty cool. So many wooden ones with different forms and different types of bodies that give them a different feel. And the machined ones out of gorgeous titanium or stainless steel, some with colored glosses, some with incredible shapes and finishes...
oh no...
is this how VAS starts? :ugh:

Yes indeed. The VAS is vast and beautiful. Let it watch over you, keep you, and guide you always. It will always bring happiness to your life.
NEVER ignore your vas! You will regret it if you do. Living with VAS regrets is not a place you want to be.

I'm gonna have to get a second job to fund my new vape habit :rofl:

We do what is necessary to make our lives complete. Money is only temporary, but the VAS will be with you always.

Does anyone here own the Lucid Customs Apollo 2 IH? I heard the original Apollo had issues with uneven heating, but he fixed it in version 2. I'm curious to know how this heater compares to the PSM, which was too aggressive for me. Thoughts?

Also - does anyone know if the rechargeable version can be used as a plug-in as well?

Top Bottom