RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Diamonds are a stoners best friend!!

I have a bunch of amazing prototypes to test today. I'm unbelievably impressed with Oregon Glass Lab and the work that Chris did in less than 24hrs.

Will post pics when I get home.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Think I may be over the cooling beads when I see all the awesome looking gem stones. Where do I get some of these for my dynavap? Nothing remotely like this avail around me.
Cant wait to get my hands on on of these shiny crystals to put through my 2019m I exclusively for concentrate. Im sure others do this as well. Including on my water pieces. Flower and concentrate leave a distinct diffrent taste i like to keep seperate. Except when mixing lol. Got seperate ones for that as well

Friends, I was afraid I may unintentially have caused some to think concentrates.

That (in last post) is the uncut Hope Diamond.

dice and coin

Last edited:

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Diamonds are a stoners best friend!!

I have a bunch of amazing prototypes to test today. I'm unbelievably impressed with Oregon Glass Lab and the work that Chris did in less than 24hrs.

Will post pics when I get home.

FRIDAY-DAAAAMN.gif

That WAS fast!
Pace yourself on that testing. Hot day all over the country today. :nod:

Happy Vaping! :wave:

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Wow didn't realize you had them to test. I just thought I had pics. That's super awesome and super fast. Can't wait to buy the gen 2 stem. Super super dope from what ive seen. Def see it being a classy daily! And that diamond gave me hope. Hope to try some of them diamonds

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
I knew there was a reason I am supposed to make money............DIAMONDS!......The vaping variety.

Shout out to everyone!!! I usually like to address individual postes but I have a lot of testing to do today. Wish all of you could be here today to help me!

Introducing, Without further delay..............The Rogue Wax Work "Shiller" Stems!! Cuz they really shill the vapor down!!
DSC02494.jpg

DSC02491.jpg

DSC02492.jpg

DSC02493.jpg

different MP design
DSC02490.jpg

Comparisons
DSC02497.jpg

DSC02496.jpg

Some other designs and we are working on more. One will be a remake of the DV OG but in that thickness
DSC02495.jpg

Thanks to Chris at Oregon Glass Lab. Chris is a rock star!!! 24 hrs from first meet up to working, amazing prototypes. We hope to go to production with the first couple in styles by August.

https://www.instagram.com/oregonglasslab/

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
:mmmm:I do “hope” you know there is one Hope diamond. Only. And it’s cursed? :chill: :spliff::chill:

FAKE! IT'S A FAAAAKE! POLICE!
MODS! SOMEONE!
Look at those "Black spots"!
You can Cancel my order for the 10, Mister! :rofl: :lol: :nod: :rofl:

fake-Hope-Diamond.jpg

*Who am I kidding, I'll still take like five of 'em..

"IF.....

The Price Is Right!" :rofl:

Happy Vaping! :leaf::spliff::leaf:

******* FREAKIN EDIT *******

@RogueGuy
oooOOOOOOHHH!
Niiiice!

You need to call my little fav here, "The Roller Coaster!" :tup:
Since you've already tested this one I assume, I don't have to tell you what the aerodynamics of those little teardrop shaped crimped chambers mean. LOL *hence why he's been quiet for a while during testing.:rofl:

DSC02491.jpg

@RogueGuy
The long ones are about 6 inches plus the tip, ( or as we guys like to say...
an even FOOT! :lol: ) right?

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

I knew there was a reason I am supposed to make money............DIAMONDS!......The vaping variety.

Shout out to everyone!!! I usually like to address individual postes but I have a lot of testing to do today. Wish all of you could be here today to help me!

Introducing, Without further delay..............The Rogue Wax Work "Shiller" Stems!! Cuz they really shill the vapor down!!
DSC02494.jpg

DSC02491.jpg

DSC02492.jpg

DSC02493.jpg

different MP design
DSC02490.jpg

Comparisons
DSC02497.jpg

DSC02496.jpg

Some other designs and we are working on more. One will be a remake of the DV OG but in that thickness
DSC02495.jpg

Thanks to Chris at Oregon Glass Lab. Chris is a rock star!!! 24 hrs from first meet up to working, amazing prototypes. We hope to go to production with the first couple in styles by August.

Nicely done! The different mp design piece looks circumcised.

“Just a little off the top, please...”
:rofl:

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Thanks everyone. I appreciate all feedback including negative. I want to produce what the community wants. And of course FC peeps are at the top of the list.

The long ones are about 6 inches plus the tip, ( or as we guys like to say...
an even FOOT! :lol: ) right?

Yes they measure in at an even 6 1/4 inches with the tip in. But Im telling everyone they are 8 inches :brow:

@Mr. Me2 Ha Ha. You can buy the American or the European model.

Speaking of things looking phallic. The glass blower sent me this in regards to a design for a glass heater for my glass vape. It took me a few minutes to decide that he was not F ing with me.
5851878821-1.jpg

He made me these heaters to play with
DSC02498.jpg

Vape weed everyday

Sometimes I notice my cap the digger is always in line with the airport, I don't even use it I set and forget it with my omni condenser but it's weird how it's always at that spot unintentionally. When I did use the airport I used place it like that on purpose as an indicator for the airport now it just happens somehow by accident.

Plutonic

I finally found the Dynavap setup I like the most: A titanium tip on an Aristocrat stem filled with 6mm glass beads, using this Jobon lighter.

I vape mouth-to-lung so I don't miss having a carb on the stem, which has a very pleasing heft and shape, and unlike the M stem, it's long enough for me to comfortably rotate it in a flame. (It also constantly reminds me of the eponymous dirty joke.) And the glass beads really cool the vapor.

But I think what improved my experience the most is getting a good lighter. So far the Jobon has lit first time every time, and it has a pretty intense triple flame even at the lowest setting, which gives me a very light, even roasting in the first heating cycle, and seems to make the cap click louder (something I've always had trouble hearing).

If I wanted to do this even more cheaply I'd get a stainless steel tip. I've tried both SS and Ti and for my purposes -- microdosing one hit and refilling every heating cycle, resulting in light brown avb -- I can't tell the difference. I like being able to set the Ti tip to a smaller bowl size, but I can just put less in an SS tip.

This might actually cure my VAS (for a while)!

Last edited:

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Thanks everyone. I appreciate all feedback including negative. I want to produce what the community wants. And of course FC peeps are at the top of the list.

Yes they measure in at an even 6 1/4 inches with the tip in. But Im telling everyone they are 8 inches :brow:

@Mr. Me2 Ha Ha. You can buy the American or the European model.

Speaking of things looking phallic. The glass blower sent me this in regards to a design for a glass heater for my glass vape. It took me a few minutes to decide that he was not F ing with me.
5851878821-1.jpg

He made me these heaters to play with
DSC02498.jpg

beautiful stems bro

I concur...they need the RWW logo...a tiny metal branding iron that the glassmaker can utilize

I am so stoked that my Oregon homie is gonna design and offer custom glass stems

may his offerings sell far and wide

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply

DSC02494.jpg

DSC02491.jpg

DSC02492.jpg

DSC02493.jpg

different MP design
DSC02490.jpg

Comparisons
DSC02497.jpg

DSC02496.jpg

DSC02495.jpg

These are sooooo dope. And I thought the first round of pics was awesome. Wow thats super progress for 24hrs. I told you I see big things from RWW.. Super happy for you man. And at least for now you have some one of a kind gen 1s to play with. The heaters looking super niffty as well. The rod one looks fun. Thanks for the update. Excited to see the next phases. I'm sure " the shillers" r gna be big sellers!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom