Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks ... i was looking for that piece but couldn't find in stock anywhere ...

yeah ... i was worried about it but one thing Ed pointed out on his site was this.
"These are 45mm in length by 12mm OD for that added wall thickness to make the more durable and less susceptible to heat transfer from the tip"

Hoping for the best ...

Right on and glad to see it, I really like those pieces with the tip and MP, hope you enjoy it for a long time to come.

Dont sweat the no crowns, thing is the reason for them long ago was when I first began doing them for George, specs were for a 8mm ID bore with a 10mm OD giving it only a 1mm wall thickness. George put the crowns on em to compensate for the heat transfer to the thin walls to eliminate the cracking issue. Having dealt with that many times and way back then I was well aware of it. Thats why I have done them at 12mm OD giving them an extra MM thicker wall to handle the heat. Have turned those by the 1000's at the current specs with no problemo. Do what you do Frank, rock your Omni with no regrets and rip away!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I just deleted the image @Ramahs posted because it was off-topic and a bit too much even for FC. Can we please stay on topic and not try to gross everyone out? Thanks for your cooperation.

I'm sorry. I was having fun and got carried away. I didn't think anyone would be grossed out by an actual cake.

I was wrong. My apologies. :doh:

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
I use the vapcap also to finish the session of the splinter z.
I find that the vapcap works better (in my opinion) with a weed already a little toasted.

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@danielj a couple of, lets call them, "Insurance" policies ;)

@StringTheorista I bet that GSC was delicious

Welcome back @SquanchKava, your presence was missed. How fun to come home to all those toys. Its Christmas in July!!! Bula!!

@Xclerk https://postimages.org/ :nod:

I cant say enough about @danielj's stems and MP's I have been using. This one has been my DD since I got it. Its hickory with the 5mm/8mm airpath that Daniel mentioned a few pages back. The condenser only goes about half way which makes for a nice half wood half Ti AP. The way its set up, you can shotgun the carb using the "trombone" method.

DSC02465.jpg
oh, you r doing the trombome mod with the fat woodie cool enjoy

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Right on and glad to see it, I really like those pieces with the tip and MP .... I have done them at 12mm OD giving them an extra MM thicker wall to handle the heat. Have turned those by the 1000's at the current specs with no problemo. Do what you do Frank, rock your Omni with no regrets and rip away!
Thanks again Ed and thanks for the quick shipping too ... much appreciated

ubardog

where can i buy glass to vapcap ? im from europe , dh glass ? i dont mean bongo but want to change metal part of vapvap .... grreetings

https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizer-brands/dynavap/

Here they have the OG All glass Dynavap , Also they have Hula stems(Glass stem no Tip).

https://www.vapewellness.co.uk/collections/accessories-dynavap?page=2
Here you have Glass Charlie stem (Glass nipple cooling) ,Hula stem , Aristocrat Stem and GoG stem for "Bongs"

https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/dynavap-accessories-parts?page=2&grid_list=grid-view
Glass charlie and Gog here

Hope this helps .

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
@danielj a couple of, lets call them, "Insurance" policies ;)

@StringTheorista I bet that GSC was delicious

Welcome back @SquanchKava, your presence was missed. How fun to come home to all those toys. Its Christmas in July!!! Bula!!

@Xclerk https://postimages.org/ :nod:

I cant say enough about @danielj's stems and MP's I have been using. This one has been my DD since I got it. Its hickory with the 5mm/8mm airpath that Daniel mentioned a few pages back. The condenser only goes about half way which makes for a nice half wood half Ti AP. The way its set up, you can shotgun the carb using the "trombone" method.

DSC02465.jpg
Where can I get one of these, And will you have the TRWW back in stock on Ebay. I'm also an Ebay member with 100% good feed back since 2017. I like this video you posted.

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Handy tools from RWW

Thank you for the privilege.

Straightforward. No testing needed. Just useful.

qxjqck.jpg

SAME here!
Mine also arrived today, a day ahead of schedule! :rockon:

(Nice case, @stark1!)

I was going to do a big pretty review style write up on everything, but leave it to @stark1 put it as well or BETTER than I could have, and in FEWER words. :rofl:

LOVING the wood-handled cap puller!

Until today I had been using one of those telescoping magnetic pick up tools to pull my cap while in play.

That's INSTANTLY being retired! :lol:

BIG thanks, again, to @RogueGuy
For the major privilege of trying those out!

Happy Vaping! :leaf: :smug:

danielj

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I also have both of the TRWW tools - ones in the house, ones in the garage

I thought the wood handled one would be my fav...cuz...well, I like wood
and his little handles are quite cool

As it turns out, I like the other one as a digger...the shape of the tip works better for me
Both pull the cap, but I think the woodie does better with that

sometimes when I look at the all metal one, and its wide spaula shape, I have the urge to do self doctoring and say to myself "stick out your tongue and say aaahhhh..." It occurs to me that, indeed, I am self medicating :)

thejackalsmark

Just another "Person Of Interest"
Can someone explain the best way to draw with a carbless stem with no condenser tube? How does the technique differ from using a normal DV product?

In your regular stem with a carb or as George likes to call it an "Air Port" :cool:, outside air is drawn in through the hole and with the hot air that is going through your tip and material, the two combine, and then, condense down to make vapor.

With a glass stem or similar that has no carb/air port, your mouth basically takes it's place.

The best way and position to draw will be different for everyone ultimately.

For a lung pull, I would try this trick to zero in on what your Sweet Spot would be though.

Heat your Cap to where you're ready to begin drawing.

Now place your lips about an inch away from the stem where you will be drawing through the opening.

Now slowly move your lips closer and closer to the opening of the stem, drawing air into your mouth with a fair amount of suction.

Pretend that your lips are already on the stem and you are literally trying to take a lung hit.

Likely somewhere around a quarter of an inch away or a hair closer you'll start to see vapor being produced and moving through the stem toward the opening even though your lips are not actually touching it yet.

As you get closer, you'll notice that the cloud of vapor in the stem gets thicker. You will also more and more definitely notice the vapor entering your mouth and on its way to your lungs.

The goal is to just lightly touch your lips to the opening of the stem so that contact is barely felt and light enough that outside air can equally enter your mouth along with the vapor your drawing through the stem.

From there it's simply a matter of adjusting the vapor vs air ratio, by adjusting the power of your draw, and the amount of contact your lips have with the stem opening, and you'll find that sweet spot where the vapor begins to hit your tongue and lips NOTICEABLY COOLER than room temperature air.

I would say that's a perfect way to gauge what your sweet spot is for a lung pull. :tup: :rockon:

If you do mouth pulls, the technique is similar except you're sucking vapor through the stem first then inhaling versus just straight up inhaling from the stem. :spliff:

I hope that helps. This was more odd to try to explain, than it sounded in my head, as I initially read the question. :rofl:

Happy Vaping! :tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom