Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
i dont use water,but i use my vong more than any of my other ones,

To me the feeling of wood in the hand is very nice ,:nod: also the looks. It doesn't get hot as the M stem does if you do a few caps back to back. :rolleyes:
You will not regret if you go for it...:tup: plus you can always find an old wooden spoon...:brow:

I love my nonavong bodies a darkwood one with spinning mouthpiece and blackwood with an omni. It's realy a nice well thought design, gives good stable grip to spin, doesn't roll on the table plus the obvious role on waterpieces. I love taking of the mouthpiece, sticking the condenser to the max to close carb airflow and put it in the same little bubbler campos has. If you like the design go for it.

Thanks for the replies. I assumed there wouldn't be any issues but thought I'd ask. The nonavong is a pretty cool design!

Ultimately I'll have @phattpiggie make me one of his beauties, too. I keep going through his thread, getting lots of ideas. That'll be fun but it's down the line a bit yet.

Lady V

Hello lovely people and Happy New Year! I hope all is well. I haven't been able to follow the thread for the past few months due to various big life changes. I had to go through a painful break up, move to a new house, open up to new business opportunities and work even harder so I could figure things out on my own.

However (and I know this will sound silly) my vapcaps have been an amazing companion since the moment I got my first M. I've been smoke free for almost a year and haven't looked back. I've used my omni, my vongs and Ms in cars, trains, ships, in public, in restrooms, in cafes etc, and I have to say that I 've gone unnoticed 9 outta 10 times. And when noticed people get so intrigued by them (especially by the wooden ones)

I would quickly like to touch on an issue (a non-issue rather) that I 've touched few months ago. I have been suffering with several kinds of respiratory problems for the past 10 years. The most persistent of them were sinus bacterial infections. Last year I had to take antibiotics six times. Obviously the problems were related to my smoking habit. So I've been closely "monitoring" my body's reaction to vaping. In November I experimented with vaping again while I was going through one more sinus infection. And I have to say that I feel very lucky that I have found the vapcaps. Vaping herb definetely helped with me breathing better and absolutely did not affect me in a negative way while I was sick. It did not make the infection worse, rather made me feel better and helped a lot with the headaches.
So in case there are any worried new vapcapers that have been facing similar issues, I believe that you can feel safe using your caps even when sick (do consult a physician if you are really worried about vaping ofc).

rbgyde.jpg

Chandler

The wood pieces intrigue me. Anyone using a VonG? Thoughts? I generally won’t be using water, though
me too. Intrigued. No water...I've been so enamored with the custom pieces but just realized 'those things take time' in the mean time I'd like to procure the best of the best! I forgot the greatness is still here.

i dont use water,but i use my vong more than any of my other ones
I'm wondering if should go titanium or dark wood. I would that black wood was available.

To me the feeling of wood in the hand is very nice ,:nod: also the looks. It doesn't get hot as the M stem does if you do a few caps back to back. :rolleyes:
You will not regret if you go for it..
I see it says omni/ti mouthpiece on the site, are those mouth pieces must be interchangeable

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Hello lovely people and Happy New Year! I hope all is well. I haven't been able to follow the thread for the past few months due to various big life changes. I had to go through a painful break up, move to a new house, open up to new business opportunities and work even harder so I could figure things out on my own.

However (and I know this will sound silly) my vapcaps have been an amazing companion since the moment I got my first M. I've been smoke free for almost a year and haven't looked back. I've used my omni, my vongs and Ms in cars, trains, ships, in public, in restrooms, in cafes etc, and I have to say that I 've gone unnoticed 9 outta 10 times. And when noticed people get so intrigued by them (especially by the wooden ones)

I would quickly like to touch on an issue (a non-issue rather) that I 've touched few months ago. I have been suffering with several kinds of respiratory problems for the past 10 years. The most persistent of them were sinus bacterial infections. Last year I had to take antibiotics six times. Obviously the problems were related to my smoking habit. So I've been closely "monitoring" my body's reaction to vaping. In November I experimented with vaping again while I was going through one more sinus infection. And I have to say that I feel very lucky that I have found the vapcaps. Vaping herb definetely helped with me breathing better and absolutely did not affect me in a negative way while I was sick. It did not make the infection worse, rather made me feel better and helped a lot with the headaches.
So in case there are any worried new vapcapers that have been facing similar issues, I believe that you can feel safe using your caps even when sick (do consult a physician if you are really worried about vaping ofc).

rbgyde.jpg

Hey. @Lady V !

Good to know you are OK! :tup:

Be resilient. Be well.

May the New Year bring you good tidings, & more VapCaps. :lol:

& an Induction Heater. :wave:

Last edited:

Chandler

The Omni mouthpiece is not interchangeable, it screws to the omni condenser. For mouthpieces to be interchangeable you need a normal condenser, whether standard or XL.
Thanks. What makes the omni condenser better? I thought it was the spinning mouthpiece that added or restricted airflow?

Chandler

I finally understand properly.
"The spinning mouthpiece and Omni’s adjustable resistance are incompatible, so you’ll have to choose which is more important to you'

I thought the S for spinning mp also acted to add or restrict air flow.. So what I need is an omnivong xl! Understood!

Chandler

I love this device. Ya. I said it. I love this device! It quickly swam up the ranks n put others to rest. Problem is for me, I'm wondering if this is the smallest most amazing ultra portable vaporizer ever... Strictly for home use!

I've had my stealths for what, 3 weeks? I've lost one cap, and now...

ws0abc.jpg

ws0abc.jpg

One drop. Now I've got to order/wait for new caps... Makes me wonder. In the apocalypse your titanium vapcap might survive, but what yo do without a cap?..

Extremely disappointed..
Black Friday, perhaps I was cursed?
F'ed up my brand new Stealth MV1 the same day I received it. Now I've destroyed/lost two caps :(

Last edited:

DirtyD

If I had a nickel for every time I've dropped all my Vapcaps I'd have a 5 dollar KFC depression bowl combo worth of nickels. Luckily my Vapcaps can take a beating in my case anyway. In my early learning stage, i had to buy o rings for the tips . No more tho as all that plateaus once you get in the groove. Happy New Year vapcult! Thanks to Mr George and all. Cheers, D

Vaporware

@Chandler I don’t find VCs too difficult to use while out, but I do generally keep them in a tube or Dynastash when I’m not actively using them. If you drop things a lot, try to stay over softer surfaces if possible...very hard and flat surfaces are probably the worst since they concentrate all of the energy in one spot.

If you haven’t tried it already though, I’d see if that cap still clicks. If it doesn’t click (or doesn’t click at the right time) but you have some idea of how long to heat it you can always do that and just try to stay under combustion temps.

Personally I can often start to feel when I’m heating too long even without the click. For example, it doesn’t click as fast outside in the cold/wind and heating it low on the cap in those conditions may get it hotter than we want. I think the best solution there is heating toward the top of the tip.

I’ve had my M for a few days now. I really like this vaporizer. I can load just enough to cover the screen (can’t be more than .01) and still get a decent hit and be medicated. Part of that is my low tolerance but it’s also a testament to how well this thing extracts. Love the design and simplicity of the unit. It just works. I’m already thinking about upgrades. Probably should have just gone for the Omnivap XL out of the gate. :rofl:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
I’ve had my M for a few days now. I really like this vaporizer. I can load just enough to cover the screen (can’t be more than .01) and still get a decent hit and be medicated. Part of that is my low tolerance but it’s also a testament to how well this thing extracts. Love the design and simplicity of the unit. It just works. I’m already thinking about upgrades. Probably should have just gone for the Omnivap XL out of the gate. :rofl:
Run. For. Your. Life.
(Congratulations on your new addition. Your love for it will likely only grow. The Omni xl is definitely a great device. You will have to decide (lol) how many vapcaps you want, and if trying to keep that number minimal, find the vapcaps that best suit your personal usage. Otherwise... you could do far worse for something to start collecting.)

Top Bottom