Wow I am super late to the party. 125 pages to read. The og vapcap looks amazing, definitely ordering 2 or 3. Can I get a rundown of what going on with everything else? I plan on reading all 125 pages but it might take me two weeks, if I could join in sooner than that I would love to ;) even if you just give me a few specific pages to read, or a link to any relevant sites. Anything is appreciated, sorry if the request rustles any jimmies.

NickDlow

Log Hog
Wow I am super late to the party. 125 pages to read. The og vapcap looks amazing, definitely ordering 2 or 3. Can I get a rundown of what going on with everything else? I plan on reading all 125 pages but it might take me two weeks, if I could join in sooner than that I would love to ;) even if you just give me a few specific pages to read, or a link to any relevant sites. Anything is appreciated, sorry if the request rustles any jimmies.

Read the last 5 pages and you should be caught up

Smelly Dog

Yes, the high is extraordinary! Really.ALMOST too strong!

Teaming

Gardenerjeff

This X2^^

I find the VC really gets me goood, too good to be able to replace my MFLB on weekends when I work alone at work, i have a low tolerance. I don't think I can perform at my best after a bowl on the VC, it leaves me a bit too stoned,one or two drags on the MFLB and I'm feeling just high enough where I can say I feel soberish, that's as far as I like to buzz at work on weekends. The VC is just too darn effective, I love my VC! :)

Pot people problems!:leaf:

Last edited:

Kevea

I really need to stop preordering things...

The grasshoppers will probably get here just a little short of a year from my order date in May so I'm starting to get pretty excited about those again. I preordered the Zion to hold me over til the GH's arrived but now more than likely its gonna come after the grasshoppers! :doh:

So here's where the OmniVap comes in and hopefully it will beat all three! It'll replace my OG VapCap as my only current portable, since I've given or sold all my past portables to friends in order to help em fuck combustion and spread some vape love.

Oh and I also preordered a wenge DynaStashER off the campaign... I have issues :hmm:

Smelly Dog

VC left me feeling great this morning, I decided to give Taco Smell breakfast $1 menu a visit, lets just say I spent more money on breakfast for myself than what I make in an hour at work, fuk I had the munchies! I was day dreaming about that pre-ordered OmniVap while shoveling breakfast burritos down my black hole, dang I'm pretty excited, I'm going to be a proud owner of all three flavors of VapCaps, I don't have access to oils so I have no need for the PyroVap yet. I realized I spend more money on vapes and munchies than I do on herb, lol! :lol::leaf:

VC left me feeling great this morning, I decided to give Taco Smell breakfast $1 menu a visit, lets just say I spent more money on breakfast for myself than what I make in an hour at work, fuk I had the munchies! I was day dreaming about that pre-ordered OmniVap while shoveling breakfast burritos down my black hole, dang I'm pretty excited, I'm going to be a proud owner of all three flavors of VapCaps, I don't have access to oils so I have no need for the PyroVap yet. I realized I spend more money on vapes and munchies than I do on herb, lol! :lol::leaf:
Speaking of which...
@VapCap is a PyroVap with a larger loading port, capable of loading shatter, in the works? I am not having great results with my wicking agents (SS mesh and ceramic wicks in Ti/glasy, SS mesh in my old school OG w/ SS diffuser). I can certainly vaporize oil, but it dcan get pretty messy.

Smelly Dog

On a posting binge this morning in this thread, I have the day off and I'm really enjoying it with my VC! :love:

I have an Enano, Herbalizer, Arizer Air, and an MFLB, I have only used my Herbalizer twice since I received my VC on Saturday. I really dig this thing, the hard part of having cool toys in a prohibition state is that I can't just show my VC to all my friends, the internet is basically the only place I get to brag about it and my other neat MJ tools. Thank goodness this place exists to chat about these things! :tup::clap::rockon::love::leaf:

arFswSgl.jpg

Last edited:

RelaxedNow

Buy an OG (or 3), fall in love with the whole concept, then order a Ti Woody and be wowed, then salivate over the OmniVap until it arrives. I think that's pretty much the routine, unless you also want to add a Pyrovap to the mix, and maybe a Ti Glassy so you can watch the vapor. So many choices!

VoodooChild

All Along The Vapetower

Measure twice, cut once.

Just to show how snug an Omni fits into an ER stash. This combination makes a 'step outside' into a step outside of this world. I've found the silicon insert to be a great temporary storage container for AVB, if necessary, when you don't have concentrates. This whole experience is great as there is a use for every little detail. Cheers to you, George!

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I watched the video and have a couple of questions. It seems like the omni clicks more quickly than the others or is that just because it's on a video. Also, since you have other versions, do you know if the omni is interchangeable with the them?

It appears to be interchangeable but i will confirm later

IAmKrazy2,

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@IAmKrazy2 Modular design so no reason why not.

too strong!
Friend was round recently who got an OG when I got my BK. It was clean. Nearly unused looking. He had to admit it was too strong for him.
The high is absolutely fantastic. Not just with the Omni, but with any Vapcap you choose.
This where I am with the VC high.
I have still not even considered using anything else.

VapCap The Li-ion Slayer.:lol:

RelaxedNow

My Herbalizer has been sitting unused, right there on my coffee table, since the day my first VapCap arrived nearly a month ago. It's not that I don't like the Herbalizer, and it definitely does the job also, but there's just something special about the VapCap buzz, and the hands-on process too.

I'll admit, however, that I haven't ordered am OmniVap. I'm betting it's worth the $150, but I'll wait another month.....because my wife is starting to look at me sideways. It's as though she thinks I have some sort of obsession. The woman just doesn't understand. :lol:

Last edited:

anasrzi

Nothing wrong with the original version Jurassic V got a omni on order but I'll be keeping the glass version for safe keeping although I doubt I'll use it again once the omni drops through the letterbox, early indications show its yet another winner from vapcap :tup:

anasrzi,

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I would love to see a website tool where I can rotate the different interchangeable VapCap modules and see what all the options look like and what fits with what. You know like those things where you make a different face by rotating in/out different eyes, hats, mouths, etc. A VapCap "configurator".

Is that possible @VapCap George?

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I need to try this. I combusted once pretty bad when I just didn't hear/feel the click and the ceramic screen end still smells like an ashtray after 24 hours of iso soaking. If worse comes to worse I'll just get a new glass body for $10, everything else seems to smell normal again.
Another day of warm iso soaking finally cleared up the ashtray smell, took over 2 days for it to go away. I did the mp in hour long increments, took about 3 hours of soaking. Now I go back to age old battle of deciding between using my vapcap or lily.

DocGonzo

I'm personally holding out for the Ti's with shorter bodies and mouthpieces that have been mentioned a couple times. A Ti woody with a nice wooden mouthpiece is going to be my upgrade from the OG, paired with a stash. Was considering the Omni because that adjustable airflow looks amazing, but I do have a thing for wood vapes.

little maggie

Buy an OG (or 3), fall in love with the whole concept, then order a Ti Woody and be wowed, then salivate over the OmniVap until it arrives. I think that's pretty much the routine, unless you also want to add a Pyrovap to the mix, and maybe a Ti Glassy so you can watch the vapor. So many choices!
I guess I'm following the pack. Or I couldn't find my OG last night so I ordered a woody. OG is now found. I haven't ordered the omnivap yet. I am glad that these work with water because I have COPD and don't do well with harsh vapor.

Question: The OG is dishwasher safe and I tend to wash my glass pieces in a dishwasher. I'm assuming that the woody is not ok in the dishwasher but want to check on that.

little maggie,
Reactions: Copacetic

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hola FC:
I just join the VC OG team. I read on their website that next orders are starting to ship...

We appreciate your support! Our next projected shipping date for new VapCap orders is March 29. Ti Woody and Ti Glassy and PyroVap orders may take additional time. Thank You!

Order Number:
  • Date: March 23, 2016
  • Total: $ 37.00
  • Payment Method:

Order Details
Product Total
VapCap Original × 1 $ 30.00
Fat Mouthpiece × 1 $ 0.00
Subtotal: $ 30.00
Shipping: $ 7.00 via United States
Payment Method:
Total:
$ 37.00

Now in the search of the suitable torch, I've been reading and I'm lurking to order.
Stay vaped my friends...

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
....... I'm assuming that the woody is not ok in the dishwasher but want to check on that.

Definitely not!
I don't think that you should need to clean the wooden piece at all (if I'm understanding things correctly) as vapor doesn't touch it.
The condenser tube and tip should be all you need to clean on a woodie.

I don't have mine yet, and am no expert, so anyone please correct me if I'm wrong!

*impatiently waiting and regretting being the first to brag*

Guys, the wait on this thing just might kill me. My VAS is pre-Vapman levels rite now.

The ship can'nay handle it, Cap'ain!

We've just got to hang in there dude!
It won't be long I'm sure :popcorn:.

Copacetic,
Reactions: We5d
Top Bottom