• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

bannakaffalatta

So I got my 4/20 items in today and to my surprise it looks like they did a minor update to the TI tips again. Not sure if this was talked about but the fins resemble the shape of the new 2018 M fins. I havent been able to test and compare yet but it looks pretty nice! (left is new)

edit: From my little testing it seems to cool down 5-10 secs faster than the TI 5 gen--thats pretty huge.

5KrSbfe.jpg

Which one is the new one?

edit: Nevermind, left is the new one.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
As long as I get feedback, I don't mind the wait for freshly minted Dynavap parts.:D I msged Dynavap after 1 full week for any sort of status report and to confirm it didn't fall between the cracks. :hmm:
Got a tracking number an hour later and a reply message in my mailbox. But it hasn't shipped one day later since that according to USPS ATM.

So, Judging by the forums, everything seems to be getting shipped in the order of request. So I do feel like I'm in the cue. fingers crossed.

Glad I got a vapcap from PIU to hold me over. But won't use it until it is treated with dynawax. Which is part of my upcoming shipment. The Exotic MP on my Blackwood has a lot of texture to it. So waxing the wood to condition it first might be a good forethought.

Hang in there vapcappers. :sherlock:

Last edited:

VanCough

Environmentalist
wJwXzPL.jpg

My Dogs love the car! Sherlock is carbed so it's a one hand vaping operation. Assembly requires two tho lol that's where the trusty knee comes in. I'll use my VapCap in the car if my dog isn't up to temp yet, mainly the colder months. But my Dog is always there for me.

Do you have a photo of your vapcap being used with this piece? I’m assuming you have a nonavong? If not then that piece is screaming to be used with one! Beautiful glass man, I’m ‘green’ with envy :drool::leaf:

Whissmu

Today I received my purchase of the 420, an omnivap together with a condenser xl with a mouthpiece to convert my old nonavong into xl :clap: !! pleasantly surprised with the transformation of the latter :o

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks @babaganush for your comments, I knew I saw another difference apart from the toric washers of another color ... but I did not realize until I saw your post :doh:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Dutch-Mic

Yesterday was a good day. It was King's Day in the Netherlands, a good excuse for lots of people to dance, party and to drink excessively much alcohol. I visited Amsterdam and wasn't the only one over there:
1IQRjwb.jpg

I brought two M's with me and gave my 'M for a friend' to - how appropriate - a friend. It was a good moment to notice how people reacted to a butane powered vape. The reactions from strangers:

1. What the hell is that?
2. What the hell are you doing?
3. Is that an E-cig?
4. Wow that looks shiny.

In my experience it's absolutely no problem to use a VC in A'dam, even though it attracts some attention. The click is also loud enough to hear in a crowded street. And maybe the most fun thing: people that never used one quickly get the hang of it and enjoy the VC experience.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Yesterday was a good day. It was King's Day in the Netherlands, a good excuse for lots of people to dance, party and to drink excessively much alcohol. I visited Amsterdam and wasn't the only one over there:
1IQRjwb.jpg

I brought two M's with me and gave my 'M for a friend' to - how appropriate - a friend. It was a good moment to notice how people reacted to a butane powered vape. The reactions from strangers:

1. What the hell is that?
2. What the hell are you doing?
3. Is that an E-cig?
4. Wow that looks shiny.

In my experience it's absolutely no problem to use a VC in A'dam, even though it attracts some attention. The click is also loud enough to hear in a crowded street. And maybe the most fun thing: people that never used one quickly get the hang of it and enjoy the VC experience.

Mic, you make me want to dig out my passport!

Last stayed on a “boat-el”, a boat motel on the canal in Amsterdam.
Once an uber portable IH becomes reality, we shouldn’t attracted any unwanted attention.

Butane in public is a crack addict’s nightmare.

:mmmm:“But we are only heating our VapCaps, Oh, my Captain! “ :cheers:

qH0Vbew.jpg

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

Once an uber portable IH becomes reality, we shouldn’t attracted any unwanted attention.

Butane in public is a crack addict’s nightmare.

That's the reason why I'm really looking forward to the coffee cup designed IH. My only fear is that I can't take it with me to a music festival: security searches for weapons, drugs.....and drinks. I already see the IH flying towards the trash can while someone from the security says that drinks are not allowed :myday:

Razshiro

Today I received my purchase of the 420, an omnivap together with a condenser xl with a mouthpiece to convert my old nonavong into xl :clap: !! pleasantly surprised with the transformation of the latter :o
:| hmm ,Do you received a tracking number?, mine is not shipped yet, no tracking, no mail .. let's wait one more week... :razz:

Have a good Week-end everyone :leaf:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@stark1 how many dang ol’ 7 finners you got? Or do a few of them belong to Man’s Best Friend?

The shape of that turtles head :shrug:

Our ole friend @mucsusn has more 7 fin soup than I can ever dare imagine, that lucky ole dawg! :ko: Just a tip off his ole iceberg. It’s all good. :spliff:

Some people really reach to find a penis.

Ah ha ha, see what I did there... (Sorry, no coffee yet...)

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Too much Java, in my case!

PP, I “made” a new VC “stem” recently—I love my SETI. Wish I had your creativity.

cdwUQ8g.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom