Cemmos

Jealous that some of you have been getting your Ms today! Mine just got shipped out, apparently. I was hoping they'd ship on Saturday, because things generally get to me by Monday (even if it's not 2-3 day shipping, which is awesome). Have two things coming today that were shipped on Saturday with standard shipping.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Did I say the 'stem milk' hot chocolate was gonna be a fun ride? I did didn't I?

And it sure was. For the first time in maybe 5 years or more I had no pain in any part of my body. NONE. ZERO. It was fucking amazing.

Of course today I'm a bit zapped. I'm a bit lethargic-but I gave myself the space today for that so it's okay. It was part of the plan.

Now...it's time to start getting these stems and condensers dirty again. I've got a plan for cleaning again on April 29th.

I believe some of that yummy Amnesia Haze is on the agenda.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Today is my day. I am a very happy Panda!

10028385.jpg

Not only does it seem as if Dexter is finally over the hump (he's starting to get annoying again, a very good sign!) - My order from Dynavap is on the way and I was able to buy a Pipes IH from a friendly fellow FC member which will probably reach me within the next days. I could not be happier! Life is great! :)

beyond6strings

Today is my day. I am a very happy Panda!

10028385.jpg

Not only does it seem as if Dexter is finally over the hump (he's starting to get annoying again, a very good sign!) - My order from Dynavap is on the way and I was able to buy a Pipes IH from a friendly fellow FC member which will probably reach me within the next days. I could not be happier! Life is great! :)

@Dynavaper this makes me so happy. Go Dexter! And I think the '18 M and the PS are a lovely combo. I can't imagine life without my PS IH.

beyond6strings

I reached out to DV about the loose cap. Their response is to pinch it.....So I will give it another try. Pretty challenging when the cap wants to shoot off the end when it snaps.

I had the same issue with new caps and it's frustrating, but pinching works. Take your time, go easy, and if you need to, use some jeweler's pliers that don't have any knurling.

beyond6strings

Its harder to do than it sounds...:lol:... I was afraid of crushing it. I found that if I squeezed from the scraper to the other side rather than pinching the sides without the scraper...make sense? It feels much better now....I will test it here in a few minutes..:brow:

Sounds about how I did it. And I wonder if just using it helps it fit better? Do any of my science-minded friends here know if repeated heating helps shrink-fit a cap?

Squiby

@Squiby thanks! So you just put a bit in without anything else, flattened out to increase surface area and vape away?
Yes. If it isn't soft enough to squeeze between your finger and thumb, shave a wee thin slice using a razor blade. I never preheat to crumble because I don't like to encourage the possibility of tiny bits to escape into the condenser.

Dexter sends his kindest regards! :p
A happy WOOF to you, Dexter!

Their response is to pinch it.....So I will give it another try.
I haven't heard of anyone pinching their cap to death, so I think that they are pretty resilient. But go slow, squeeze firmly but gently. I agree that squeezing the cap near the bottom with one finger on the digger outter side and the other on the other side makes for a successful squeeze. Test for fit and repeat.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The M18 has a completely new version of the SS tip so only early adopters and testers know how good it actually is. I have my doubts that it will be BETTER than the Ti tip, but it should be very good from the descriptions so far.
You might keep it to assemble another vape from parts down the road. DV is a kinda lego for stoners and that is part of the fun...

If you decide you don't want it, contact me... ;)

Top Bottom