GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Looks good.
Last season I swirled a buncha trim in a big bucket of water & ice cubes, strained it down, then poured it thru coffee filter paper and got a good pill jar's worth [but not that clean].

But I bet I might've missed a bunch too. Did you use cloth or fabric there?

I just used a large sift box, I don't even know what the micron size is of the screen. Just had to reclaim my freezer draw back from all that trim.

I was considering going the bubble route also dry ice but in the end the dry sift box was £30 and seemed simple enough. The darker stuff is a mixture of Grand Daddy Purp and Northern Highlights run 3x for 1min. The lighter stuff was Gorilla Glue #4.

I put a bit of bud over my CCD and the smallest sprinkle of this stuff on top. I normally finish my bowl in one shot but this took three, not back to back either.

To be honest it was a bit too much for me, I'll need to shorten my draw so I don't green out.

I'll be right over......

Haha, sure thing, you can help out with the next trimming session :lol:

szai

I just used a large sift box, I don't even know what the micron size is of the screen. Just had to reclaim my freezer draw back from all that trim.

I was considering going the bubble route also dry ice but in the end the dry sift box was £30 and seemed simple enough. The darker stuff is a mixture of Grand Daddy Purp and Northern Highlights run 3x for 1min. The lighter stuff was Gorilla Glue #4.

I put a bit of bud over my CCD and the smallest sprinkle of this stuff on top. I normally finish my bowl in one shot but this took three, not back to back either.

To be honest it was a bit too much for me, I'll need to shorten my draw so I don't green out.

Ooooooo I know what to chase up this condenser hash with. Gelato and mystery grinder kief! Thanks bro, I wish I could buy kief here!

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Ooooooo I know what to chase up this condenser hash with. Gelato and mystery grinder kief! Thanks bro, I wish I could buy kief here!

You can use a grinder with a kief screen for small amounts but personally I prefer mine in the bud.

By gelato do you mean ice cream or is that a cannabis term I haven't come across before?

Hmmm ice cream.... :mmmm:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I’m weighing my options.

NonaVong xls or The M.

I’m considering the M because I’ve never used a DynaVap before and wondering if I like it. If I do, I’d sell the M on Ent Exchange for like $30 and maybe get the OmniVong.

Or I could get the NonaVong XLS and if I like it just keep it. If I don’t, I’d try to sell it for 75 on Ent Exchange.

That’s my thinking anyway, does it seem logical or flawed?

Oh and has anyone here used Ent Exchange?
Do what U want?

Free Think is all!

We like different stuff?

Depends R U A or O?

Do U need BLING 4 your EGO?

I have a "M" and love it!
Then again BLING is 4 some?

CIVILIZATION is our goal!

CANNABIS will help us 2 arrive!

The "M" will mess U up!

VAPCAP will f^Ck yOu Up!
KIEF is only $5.00 / gram?

@GreenHopper let me tell U a true story:

1972? around that era?
THAI BOMB OILERS = MAX FLIGHT
Most of my friend's have died?
Now they had smile's at their funeral. (they should not drink GIN straight?

12 ounce glasses!

CANNABIS is safe = CIVILIZED

Last edited:

szai

You can use a grinder with a kief screen for small amounts but personally I prefer mine in the bud.

By gelato do you mean ice cream or is that a cannabis term I haven't come across before?

Hmmm ice cream.... :mmmm:

It's a strain. The best way I can describe the flavor is creamy. I use a small Santa Cruz shredder and it barely collects any kief, most stays on my bud.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
It's a strain. The best way I can describe the flavor is creamy. I use a small Santa Cruz shredder and it barely collects any kief, most stays on my bud.

Ah the SLX is a perfect example. It keeps most of the kief on the bud where you want it but after a few months there will be enough in the tray for a good session.

I wouldn't buy kief personally, I only have what I do as I didn't want to just throw the trim away and there was far too much to cook with. I may still make some canna caps with the left over shake, I'm sure there are still trichs left.

Gelato sounds tasty, will have to do some research.

I got some reclaim catchers winging their way from China as currently I'm running a Ti Tip on an @Ed's TnT WS water adapter and I'm liking it.

szai

Ah the SLX is a perfect example. It keeps most of the kief on the bud where you want it but after a few months there will be enough in the tray for a good session.

I wouldn't buy kief personally, I only have what I do as I didn't want to just throw the trim away and there was far too much to cook with. I may still make some canna caps with the left over shake, I'm sure there are still trichs left.

Gelato sounds tasty, will have to do some research.

I got some reclaim catchers winging their way from China as currently I'm running a Ti Tip on an @Ed's TnT WS water adapter and I'm liking it.

Do you mean ash catchers? I've never heard of reclaim catchers.

Have you used the generic 510 bubblers that fit the tip? I bought the xmax bubbler just to be sure. I broke it trying to shove the tip in deeper.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Do you mean ash catchers? I've never heard of reclaim catchers.

Have you used the generic 510 bubblers that fit the tip? I bought the xmax bubbler just to be sure. I broke it trying to shove the tip in deeper.

Something like this:
rBVaJFj66ASAQ6ppAAHAxbXaF5A097.jpg

But without the dome and nail attachment.

The male 14mm GonG might need a little sanding to open it up enough to take a Ti Tip but that shouldn't to hard to achieve.

The reclaim clings to the glass and with a little heating every now and then it will run down into the catcher.

I haven't tried any 510 bubblers, I've seen 10mm ones that can fit a Ti Tip with a few extra o-rings.

kushkush

happy camper....
Ok, but some hash is black to begin with.
And I broke it in so small pieces that it is difficult to inspect after vaping.

such a ridiculous small amount.
Some folks have more dirt under their fingernails.

Just soak your flower/bud in 100% bleach for a couple hours til it turns white. Then you’ll know if it combusts and turns black. :nod:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
O4ZadYr.jpg

Enjoyable Friday evening in.

:peace:
That's a cool little grouping there. The torch is my favorite for VCs. The magnet tin is very colorful, unlike my Altoids tin. And the j-hook, obviously distorted by the angle, looks very cool with it's little legs. I'm guessing an 18mm with a reducer?
If you have a link for that j-hook you can share I'd like to take a look. Thanks.

szai

Here's my edc setup for my omnivong. I don't really carry the sploof often. .

The doob tubes are lab tubes I love the size but I prefer a snapstash small for abv. Their diameter is perfect for so many things vape related. Like you can use them to stir the bowl in a Firefly 2. I kind of had an idea on how to make a better out and about stirrer tube. If use these tubes with some paddles shoved their. Maybe a piece of aluminum or two cut from a can. However I rarely use my ff2.

Skunk makes a bag the pocket pal that I want to try maybe one of the ryot ones too.

V1KUli0.jpg

Last edited:

B-minus

Hi everyone I was wandering if anyone else that got the 7 fin tip is having a problem fitting a cap on it all caps just slide right off and don't stay secure at all like the tips to small for them
if anybody knows any trick to get one to stay better it would be greatly appreciated

B-minus,

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Hi everyone I was wandering if anyone else that got the 7 fin tip is having a problem fitting a cap on it all caps just slide right off and don't stay secure at all like the tips to small for them
if anybody knows any trick to get one to stay better it would be greatly appreciated
Yes - my existing caps both fall off. I did get a new cap with the LE7F and it appears to be pre-squeezed. It takes some effort to get the new cap onto my ss or existing ti tips.

almost there

So I was trying out my new 7 fin tip with all the individual stems and bodies and I've concluded its an odd look. On an omni ti mid-section I'm sure it looks amazing, all those geometric cuts would merge with the look. Unfortunately with the wood pieces the graceful aesthetics of the wood is disrupted with the all the irregular shaped fins. This is just my opinion, how does everybody else that received it feel?

@bizwaxzion the new caps I got last week are bigger than the previous ones I've owned

szai

So I was trying out my new 7 fin tip with all the individual stems and bodies and I've concluded its an odd look. On an omni ti mid-section I'm sure it looks amazing, all those geometric cuts would merge with the look. Unfortunately with the wood pieces the aesthetics of the wood is disrupted with the all the irregular shaped fins. This is just my opinion, how does everybody else that received it feel?

I kind of feel the same way. It's striking but not my thing. Stupid vas is acting up though. I lucked out and missed a couple of deals I couldn't avoid! $150 herbalizer and $150 for an elev8r, flam and sbj jr. Kind of glad I did! I'm ambivalent about it too though!

szai,
Reactions: jds

jds

jcWPESR.jpg

New 7-fin vs old. The machining is immaculate.

Wow, really excited to receive mine now. I've also looked at pictures of the titanium mouthpiece and I also cannot wait to try that. I have enough loose parts to build a Ti "Woody": titanium mouthpiece, titanium omnivap body, condenser, limited edition 7 fin tip and an extra cap. I'll definitely take a picture once I assemble that.

Top Bottom