CanadianBakin

Those are gorgeous wood pieces, @Quint

I got a new stem from @stardustsailor

Straight on, it looks blue with a purple glow.
P8T7Eb7.jpg

From an angle, it looks purple.
GzZqvK8.jpg

There's better photos with proper lighting in startdustsailor's thread (before he sent it to me).

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
what would happen if I decided to use a vapcap M without the condensor tube? And would the effect / damage!? be worse if using a M with a wooden body without a condensor tube?

im just curious..
I don't think anything bad happens just probably a pain getting wood clean of resin?
The M is all SS, no wood. If you did use a wood stem instead, that would be harder to clean. I haven't used any condenserless VCs yet so I don't know how they may perform differently, but I imagine the SS stem might be harder to clean than a condenser. Eminently cleanable tho, and still much easier than wood.

szai

The M is all SS, no wood. If you did use a wood stem instead, that would be harder to clean. I haven't used any condenserless VCs yet so I don't know how they may perform differently, but I imagine the SS stem might be harder to clean than a condenser. Eminently cleanable tho, and still much easier than wood.

He also asked if he used a wooden stem with his SS tip.

The ff2 concentrates pad dv mod is mighty effective I say! I think the cut down ti ss screen might have a place even after I have my CCD screens.

I think it'll work similar to the hemp filter. With just the SS screen my abv had a lot more dust in it then before.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I use the "M" from VAPCAP with a water pipe and I would not want to interrupt the connection?

The "M" is perfect for WP's

4wiw = 4 what's it worth

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
He also asked if he used a wooden stem with his SS tip.
I must have missed the mention of the SS tip. I don't have the love for the SS tips that other folks have. I have only used them in the M. I much prefer the performance of the Ti tips, any on them. I rarely hit a VC in the cold, so I haven't noticed benefits from slower heat/cool. If an M is all I have I will use it happily, but if I have an M and another VC, I will tend to favor the Ti tipped VC.

All respect to @ataxian of course... :cool:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Let me add one other thing. When using a VC with a water tool, the difference between the M and another Ti VC probably drops mostly away. Getting more general negative pressure rather than the on/off of mouth pulling probably makes some of the differences moot. The Ti may still be a little quicker, but I think it would be less noticeable.

I may have to try this later tonight to see...

trfe

I’m weighing my options.

NonaVong xls or The M.

I’m considering the M because I’ve never used a DynaVap before and wondering if I like it. If I do, I’d sell the M on Ent Exchange for like $30 and maybe get the OmniVong.

Or I could get the NonaVong XLS and if I like it just keep it. If I don’t, I’d try to sell it for 75 on Ent Exchange.

That’s my thinking anyway, does it seem logical or flawed?

Oh and has anyone here used Ent Exchange?

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
I’m weighing my options.

NonaVong xls or The M.

I’m considering the M because I’ve never used a DynaVap before and wondering if I like it. If I do, I’d sell the M on Ent Exchange for like $30 and maybe get the OmniVong.

Or I could get the NonaVong XLS and if I like it just keep it. If I don’t, I’d try to sell it for 75 on Ent Exchange.

That’s my thinking anyway, does it seem logical or flawed?

Oh and has anyone here used Ent Exchange?

I'd get the M and then if I liked it and wanted to get an Omni I'd keep the M for those times out and about when I don't want to be worrying about loosing an expensive vape.

Just my :2c:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
@Mr.Sifter aren't these vapcaps amazing? I have a concentrate vaporizer, built just for vaping concentrates and my Omnis are so much better at providing tasty vapor and full extraction. I've been using your sandwich method both with hemp fiber and with flower, and it works well with both. I'm becoming increasingly convinced that my lungs don't like the hemp fiber so I'm really happy the cannabis/concentrate sandwich works.

And I was very happy to find out that my DV order's status has changed to shipped. This order should keep me happy for a couple of months-it better or I'll have some explaining to do to with the missus. It's an order of parts, standard and xl condensers, a light wood Vong stem, three tips, a couple of caps and a bunch of screens.

I got my glass cutter in the mail today and expect the borosilicate tubes in tomorrow's mail. I also picked up my baritone guitar after not having it for over 3 months. I have some wonderful WiFi and AK-47 with some Boss OG concentrates. It's gonna be a fun weekend.

My weekend might sound a little like this:

Listened to the whole song. Lovely. Thanks.

Summer

Long Island, NY
@beyond6strings, I love that j-hook. I got both the 14mm & 18mm. I prefer the 18mm because it's slightly larger & heftier. If feels so good in my hand & for me it has just the right angle -- great to use with an ashcatcher. Next time they have free ship, maybe not until the 420 sale, I'm gonna get another 18mm backup -- just in case. I have 2 of the tag sherlocks in 18mm & (1) 14mm. So, I'm happy camper. :) That Hoss one is also calling my name. ;)

Last edited:

szai

GtrBob

Looks good.
Last season I swirled a buncha trim in a big bucket of water & ice cubes, strained it down, then poured it thru coffee filter paper and got a good pill jar's worth [but not that clean].

But I bet I might've missed a bunch too. Did you use cloth or fabric there?

Top Bottom