Maczilla

5edftt.jpg

I finally got a water rig going for the M. its the 8 inch blueberry from niceglass, the silicon 14mm slit downstem from dabware and an oversized O ring to cover the carb. Filled up with ice, the vape hits are nice, not packed with vapor how I see in videos but im still waiting for 2 lighters to come in, not liking my current 1 flamer. The M was unusable to me because im very sensitive to the heat, so im happy to enjoy vapor flavor once again.

Last edited:

trfe

5edftt.jpg

I finally got a water rig going for the M. its the 8 inch blueberry from niceglass, the silicon 14mm slit downstem from dabware and an oversized O ring to cover the carb. Filled up with ice, the vape hits are nice, not packed with vapor how I see in videos but im still waiting for 2 lighters to come in, not liking my current 1 flamer. The M was unusable to me because im very sensitive to the heat, so im happy to enjoy vapor flavor once again.

Which lighters you waiting on?

Mr.Sifter

Damn, i hoped the ti mp would look better on the M.
You can clearly see the difference steel vs titanium.
Maybe i will leave my ti m xls with a dark wooden MP.

Last edited:
Mr.Sifter,

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
qtVOlYO.jpeg

10-14-18mm Ti Enail repurpose with a Blackwood MP.
Impressive! Bravo! :clap:That is some refined millwork. Really like the fine lines etched in each ring as well. Judging by work shown in your piece, there are a lot of other ideas in that vein that can be tried out.
Chinese Opium pipes.
69557_l_1.jpg

Not that anyone cares...

But I think dynavap should make a blunt vapcap... Thicker stem... Larger bowl...
And made of SS? Not my thing, but if enough people want it, George might make it. I was one of the people who was pushing for a 7 fin LE and we have one now. George is working on a possible larger bowl and what is do-able.

paehtod

Liking your new(?) stem, @paehtod!

Did you make it, or modified it.

I don’t recognize the (large) air intake. Lol, curious why you chose a shorter air path...

Hope it has been sunny where you are, it’s raining frozen pellets here!
Its @Winegums stem I got it last month, that air intake close to the tip is better location for fingering when insert in to the 14mm female joint.:brow:
Here weather is getting warm, Winter is gone, Spring is coming~
d2q25cq.jpg

almost there

Its @Winegums stem I got it last month, that air intake close to the tip is better location for fingering when insert in to the 14mm female joint.:brow:
Here weather is getting warm, Winter is gone, Spring is coming~
d2q25cq.jpg
Dude is there even a winter in HK?

@ArthurJ the LE fin looks amazing with the geo omni, it completes the look

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
69557_l_1.jpg

What a nice collection! Would be a highlight for my collection of opium pipes in my opium den or better oriental vape salon at home!

CF, you are presenting a lot of REALLY nice pipes. But what should they be worth for VCs?? I would be a sacrilege to use originals for a VC mod and not worth to rebuild them for use with the VC.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
CF, you are presenting a lot of REALLY nice pipes. But what should they be worth for VCs?? I would be a sacrilege to use originals for a VC mod and not worth to rebuild them for use with the VC.
Ideas.:science: Borrowing from other pipe designs. Mind you, I wouldn't sacrifice any of these for a vapcap. There is several types of inlays, use of materials, Types of bamboo and wood, ornamentation, etc in one image.

Some of the streamlined Art Deco pipes fins have the streamlined fins much like the fins on a vapcap. @phattpiggie and I picked up on that notion. He even got refined with it.

“Good artists copy, great artists steal.” ―Pablo Picasso

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Vertigo by Lotus Cyclone Triple

hopefully the link works in quote (it didn't!), but this is my favorite triple torch. Been using it for almost a year now. I just aim the side with 2 jets lower if I want a higher temp hit but of course can only go so low before it gets roasted, or worse!

I'll have to try a dual torch sometime, as I love the hits from my single torch, but the triple is much nicer for quick hits. I can probably do 3 click to click hits, killing a cap in like 2minutes if already loaded up. Very nice for opportune bathroom breaks at work.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Does skimming the Dynavap page whilst enjoying a wake & vape session with my Milaana make me a bad person? It just tastes so good after the eggs my wife made for breakfast.

@CuckFombustion I love the Picasso quote-it's one I live by. As well as "a great craftsman is not someone who makes no mistakes, a great craftsman is one who hides his mistakes well. And a master craftsman is one who turns his mistakes into art." No attribution, but I hear luthiers say it frequently.

thatoneguy445

Has anyone used the z-Plus 2 on the DV website?

Looks like it’s a dual torch that somewhat converges.

I have it.

It’s a pretty cool little lighter, but definitely betters out there.

Pros: tiny size, magnetized to front of dynastash, works well as a dual flame lighter and consistently lights

Cons: ridiculously small fuel tank. I haven’t actually measured, but I think I probably had to refill every 20 bowls or so?

It’s now my backup lighter, or on the go for easy pocketability if I don’t need to rely on it for multiple sessions. Have a couple $10 scorch torches and Zico lighters I’ve picked up on amazon and eBay. They are larger, but much bigger fuel tanks

Top Bottom