Dr Dabber Switch (Induction Vaporizer)

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Sorry, but I don't understand all your i n t e n s e complaining. We are speaking about just two weeks delay up to now. Did anyone of you ever ordered a Grasshopper or was even a backbackcer of it?
Compared to that current delay is a joke. And there are a lot of examples more. I never think about release dates of my pre-orders. Prevents a lot of frustation.
But nevertheless it's frustrating of course if you count on called release dates.

Vapxr

Sorry, but I don't understand all your i n t e n s e complaining. We are speaking about just two weeks delay up to now. Did anyone of you ever ordered a Grasshopper or was even a backbackcer of it?
Compared to that current delay is a joke. And there are a lot of examples more. I never think about release dates of my pre-orders. Prevents a lot of frustation.
But nevertheless it's frustrating of course if you count on called release dates.
R.I.P To those who backed/supported the grasshopper. I agree in that a week or two to make sure it's not gonna fail on me is perfectly ok. Good things come to those who wait and I don't think I should be given any extra items just cause they want to make sure it's good to go. I'm glad they at least gave me a quartz cup.

Niiizy_503

I'M HYPED UP IN HERE :spliff:
Hellll yeah man! Same here. With every passing day, the hype just keeps growin n growin for me. I can’t wait to personally open that giant box, n lay my eyes on this beast in person for the first time... how sicc would it be if Dr. Dabber had another little bonus up their sleeeve for the pre-orders.. recieved an email from them today that read :

“Good morning,

SWITCH units were scheduled to go out in May, dates got pushed back by about a week. They are being processed this week. With pre orders, nothing is set in stone, we do our best to give updates, but sometimes the agenda doesn’t always work as perfectly as we want to. We know how exciting it is and how eager we all are for them to be shipped out. You will receive a separate e-mail once your order is picked up from USPS with your tracking information.”

#ANTICIPATION :rockon::spliff:

Niiizy_503

Sign up for informed delivery. You will know the second the Switch is in the system ;)
Duuude good tip!:tup: I just went n signed up for it.. hell yeah! lol it took 2 rounds of questioning to confirm my identity.. me n my pops share the same name, so a lot of systems confuse me n him.. I have a good feeling either today or tomorrow is gonna be the day! Heard the passed couple days pre-orders have been boxed up n packaged to get ready for shipping.. We’re gitn so close I can feel it! Lol.

Niiizy_503,
Reactions: Danksta

Danksta

Duuude good tip!:tup: I just went n signed up for it.. hell yeah! lol it took 2 rounds of questioning to confirm my identity.. me n my pops share the same name, so a lot of systems confuse me n him.. I have a good feeling either today or tomorrow is gonna be the day! Heard the passed couple days pre-orders have been boxed up n packaged to get ready for shipping.. We’re gitn so close I can feel it! Lol.

Happy to help. It's a great service. No more stress about when shit will show up.

Danksta,

Mr.Cough

lol I know we are all watching for some activity.... OMG I just got the email. TY so much!!!

Mr.Cough,
Reactions: Danksta

Danksta

Looks like they chose FedEx and require a signature. Sorry to be bitchy but....ARGH. Thought you were using USPS? @Dr.Dabber

Danksta,

Danksta

Well hopefully FEDex doesn't take a week to get these moving. They are so terrible.

Danksta,

Vapor Loop

R.I.P To those who backed/supported the grasshopper. I agree in that a week or two to make sure it's not gonna fail on me is perfectly ok. Good things come to those who wait and I don't think I should be given any extra items just cause they want to make sure it's good to go. I'm glad they at least gave me a quartz cup.

I certainly waited well over a year for my Hopper, And i am still waiting for the induction one i backed four years ago. :bang:

I will most likely be getting one of these depending on how well these things work for early backers. I find this a much better option size aside than Peak, It's not like the Peak is anymore stealth while in use, That and the Peak seem's more like a dab pen or 510 rig.

Vapor Loop,

freddiegibbs

Scheduled delivery 6/12 through FedEx. Really wish I'd had the option to get expedited shipping. 11 day transit time within the continental US? :(

I used the shipping calculator on fedex.com with the same weight and dimensions from there to here, and the cheapest option was still only 4 days. What did this shipping cost them, 2 dollars and half a pack of gum?

Last edited:
Top Bottom