Dr Dabber Switch (Induction Vaporizer)

Cannabliss*420

Thank you Dr. Dabber. I dont like that fedex and ups don't really deliver on weekends but I do appreciate having to sign for it. Usps always just leaves stuff on porch or is to lazy to get out of truck. That aside thank you for taking the time to make the switch better and not just rushing it out to make people happy.​

Cannabliss*420,

Niiizy_503

Just got a zip of Goldenstate Banana, and a variety of various trates(shatters, Live resins, sugar, and crumble). By tracking # has it arriving on Monday, so I wanted to have plenty of different goods to throw at this thing.. really interested in the features of the flower mode. From a longtime joint smoker, that close to combustion vapor taste doesn’t bother me at all, n I hear the flower mode on this thing isa ripper n the perfect night cap.

Niiizy_503,

Vapxr

Just got a zip of Goldenstate Banana, and a variety of various trates(shatters, Live resins, sugar, and crumble). By tracking # has it arriving on Monday, so I wanted to have plenty of different goods to throw at this thing.. really interested in the features of the flower mode. From a longtime joint smoker, that close to combustion vapor taste doesn’t bother me at all, n I hear the flower mode on this thing isa ripper n the perfect night cap.
I used to do straight bong rips 24/7 so I'm definitely excited for some switch rips. It looks to get pretty milky

Vapxr,

Niiizy_503

I used to do straight bong rips 24/7 so I'm definitely excited for some switch rips. It looks to get pretty milky
Yeahh for sure dude, I’m actually more excited to play around with the flower mode then anything else.. it looks like on the higher setting, u can nearly cash out an entire cups worth of flower in 1 round of heating.. definitely interested to see the difference the induction heating makes. I’ve had my eye on the progress of the loto labs evoke/lux with its induction heating, and from the looks of the switch and the use of its induction cups, it appears to have a better method for induction heating..

terpslayer

Doesn’t even look like mine made it to usps yet... it was only notified on June 2 that they should expect a package

terpslayer,

Danksta

Scheduled delivery 6/12 through FedEx. Really wish I'd had the option to get expedited shipping. 11 day transit time within the continental US? :(

I used the shipping calculator on fedex.com with the same weight and dimensions from there to here, and the cheapest option was still only 4 days. What did this shipping cost them, 2 dollars and half a pack of gum?

FedEx/UPS don't care how long it takes for your package to reach you sadly....

USPS DOES. Priority mail is the best mail anyone could be using. Such a good deal for the shipper AND receiver.

I'm guessing shippers use FedEx/UPS because it saves them money.

Oh well....THURSDAY will be an awesome day to look forward to. It's all good :D

Niiizy_503

FedEx/UPS don't care how long it takes for your package to reach you sadly....

USPS DOES. Priority mail is the best mail anyone could be using. Such a good deal for the shipper AND receiver.

I'm guessing shippers use FedEx/UPS because it saves them money.

Oh well....THURSDAY will be an awesome day to look forward to. It's all good :D
Mine is arriving today.. just got the message, so it’ll be here by the time I get home from work. I’ll definetly be taking some unboxing pics, n maybe a video of some kind if you or anyone wants to see any close ups.

Vapxr

Mine is arriving today.. just got the message, so it’ll be here by the time I get home from work. I’ll definetly be taking some unboxing pics, n maybe a video of some kind if you or anyone wants to see any close ups.
Super anxious to get mine

Vapxr,
Reactions: tonuzzi

Danksta

Congrats! I'm excited for your feedback.

Danksta,
Reactions: tonuzzi

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg

My Switch should be here Thursday or Friday, can't wait to hit this fucker

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
Just got home for the unboxing of this beast.. unfortunately they didn’t include the bubble cap that I purchased for it. Hopefully that’ll come in soon. Charging it up n preparing for lift off!
So what are your first impressions?

tonuzzi,

cheepcheep

Of course I got home 20 minutes late and missed the USPS guy.. they require signatures too

cheepcheep,

freddiegibbs

Just got home for the unboxing of this beast.. unfortunately they didn’t include the bubble cap that I purchased for it. Hopefully that’ll come in soon. Charging it up n preparing for lift off!
I suspected this might happen. My bubble cap shows as still unfulfilled on my order summary.

freddiegibbs,

Niiizy_503

*UPDATE*

From the unboxing, I feel the packaging is really nice. The box itself wasn’t nearly as big as some of the pictures online make it seem. The side has a flap that is held my a magnet, with a slot for a handle on the flap. The foam in the box is freaking THICK, so anyone who doesn’t feel like spending Xtra $ on a case, the box it comes in will work just fine for sure. After unboxing it carefully, and checking out all the components, the build quality of not only the unit itself, but the glass and accessories is top notch! It feels really solid in your hand, and has a nice grippy texture. The reverse tweezers are pretty cool, they take a little practice to angle the rubbered grips just right to lift the cups, but I’m gitn the hang of it.

Since I finally got it all charged up I’ve only had the energy for 5 dabs, and 4 flower cups so far. The flavor in the ceramic cup is actually really good! I haven’t used the quartz dish yet, but so far the ceramic taste fucking great! The flower mode is VERY interesting so far.. I started in advanced mode on a pretty high setting and am working my way back. In the higher green setting, anyone who enjoys bongs rips will LOVE this!!! Imagine a really nice thick bong rip, but infinitely smoother, and easier on the lungs. One 25 or so second sesh on green3 mode completely Vapes your cup of flower into the charred abv we’ve all heard about. The high from those hits is INTENSE! After the 2nd one I sort of jus zoned out for 30 seconds, lol. For your average percolator, the function is actually realllly smooth! I’m still toying around with it, and haven’t quite locked down every little feature so far, but so far this this is fucking badass! Lightning fast! Rips like a champion! And looks really cool in standby mode! Lol.. Once I get to know the bells n whistles a little more, I can definitely elaborate further if anyone has any questions..

Niiizy_503

One thing I jus noticed mine doesn’t do.. after every hit there is supposed to be a cool down mode, that flashes blue down the lights in the front. It shows it during their IG vid.. for some reason, mine isn’t flashing blue to show that the cool down period has begun.. the green lights just stop, n there’s no line of blinking blue lights afterwards.. is anyone else’s having this problem at all? Cus I noticed the blue lights are supposed to flash afterwards on every video I’ve seen pretty much.

Mystorium

One thing I jus noticed mine doesn’t do.. after every hit there is supposed to be a cool down mode, that flashes blue down the lights in the front. It shows it during their IG vid.. for some reason, mine isn’t flashing blue to show that the cool down period has begun.. the green lights just stop, n there’s no line of blinking blue lights afterwards.. is anyone else’s having this problem at all? Cus I noticed the blue lights are supposed to flash afterwards on every video I’ve seen pretty much.

I think they removed the cool down after a hit in the firmware update

Firmware Updates:
  • Updated Crystal Mode Induction Cup Heat Rate
  • Saving Crystal Mode Training Times
  • Loss of Load Detection & Overheat Prevention
  • Removed 5 Second Automatic Cool Down Cycle
  • Added cooling cycle before cleaning cycle if unit is above operating temp

Niiizy_503

I think they removed the cool down after a hit in the firmware update

Firmware Updates:
  • Updated Crystal Mode Induction Cup Heat Rate
  • Saving Crystal Mode Training Times
  • Loss of Load Detection & Overheat Prevention
  • Removed 5 Second Automatic Cool Down Cycle
  • Added cooling cycle before cleaning cycle if unit is above operating temp
Thanks man! They must have printed the manuals before the firmware update. Glad there’s nothing wrong! :).. I jus started playing with the quartz dish, n daamn! Just an average dab got a huuge hit.. n afterwards there’s almost zero puddle to swab.. This thing really Vapes the shit out of your dab.

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
I have a couple of grams of Hash that I want to vape, wondering what mode the Switch would be set to flower or oil?:hmm:

tonuzzi,
Reactions: JCat
Top Bottom