Davinci by Karma

elevation

I'm sorry if i wasn't clear enough about vaping hash pure. I meant just regular hash like afghan. Most of my experiences with hash are by smoking it and putting it in my IO bowl (Recommended by OF) but i gave my Iolite to a friend. :)

I did however pick up this vape Saturday. I thought i was never ever going to buy this as it did not appeal to me (at all). I went to my local headshop this Saturday because of a problem with my Arizer Solo (which they couldn't fix) and for a couple of accessoires.

There it was..A once used Da Vinci for 140 euro's..It was a very attractive price, and it looked smaller than on the pictures. (And i probably have VAS :shrug: ) I decided to pull the trigger and i am not mad at all. I totally get where they get the name from. They thought about everything.

I like how big the bowl is. The airflow is amazing. My friends really liked this vape because it's very effective. This is a great outdoors, concert and such kinda vape. I can throw it in my pocket, which is awesome.

Even more awesome is that i don't have to worry about anything else.
The brush goes inside the unit and i can put quite some spare herb inside the compartment (probably enough before it needs to be charged again!). It won't accidentally go on in my pocket because of the main switch.

One of the negatives of this vape are that you have to sacrifice on flavor, because an all glass vapor path tastes so much better. Also the bowl and bottom screen seem pretty hard to keep clean, but i will have to try that later this week.

Well im glad you like it elevation it really is a nice vape it sucks mines brand new and its already seeing problems. wish you the best of luck. and thank you gusy for your time srry i be raging out its just frustrating i appreciate all you guys da vinci, dreammer, underdog great community srry to bring negative vibes/

laugingsodreamy12,
The DV rep did say "Jess WILL take care of you"
yea its always a voicemail saying theyll call me in 24 hours. but ill keep trying once i get home, until then i aint using it ive already counted up around 60 bucks of material just wasted already i cant spare anymore. my da vinci hasnt been able to vape AVB either it cant handle it it used to turn the material brown now it just stays yellow/green/slight brown it used to stay and become dark if i wanted it to and i could keep pulling draws from yellow/slight brown avb alot of pulls not no more. if its doing what ever its doing you get 1-2 crappy hits then the rest is just small half clogged small draws. the thing isnt vaping right im no scientist but i think its the heating element. when it works its simple it just hits, i can draw lots of times it conserves my material and i dont even have to do anything just hit slowly and steadily and boom. but when it deosnt work its like im loading a full chamber for 1 decent draw? and its cash? it dont add up. it still works 20% of the time its just random if it works it works, if it dont it don't and it just wastes good bud. and literally when it works im doing the SAME exact things when it doesnt work?

laugingsodreamy12,

GreenRoom

Really sounds like a defective unit. That awesomeness you get from time to time.....THAT'S the DaVinci we all know and love. The weak hits sound like something is wrong. I can put the smallest nugget in the oven and get a few good clouds. Try a chunkier grind, that may solve your clogging issues.

OF

A little far form where I am 3,500+ miles away......so..... I'm not coming over:tup:

I think that's a valid excuse, you should get a pass on this one. It's under a thousand for me, but I'm not making any plans either. Planning meals and places to stay takes some of the spontaneity out of it....

At the risk of repeating myself, one option is to send it in for a checkup........

OF

Really sounds like a defective unit. That awesomeness you get from time to time.....THAT'S the DaVinci we all know and love. The weak hits sound like something is wrong. I can put the smallest nugget in the oven and get a few good clouds. Try a chunkier grind, that may solve your clogging issues.
Yea it worked just like a hour ago had my head scratching, and yea mine doesnt do that if i load a small bowl nothing comes from it. I dont get it its the same material too its just random i was gonna try it again its just 50/50 sometimes it beasts sometimes it lacks majorly. I will def be calling them soon customer service just kind of sad i love this thing. amnd ive tried every kind of grind i like it pretty powdery but not too powdery for some reason it works best for mine. My clogging issues are gone entirely thats whats so weird it could be not clogged air going through and no vapor draws its not the straw either ive cleaned everything alot. then when i flip the top vapor comes out? it leaves me confused and baffled and it dont toast my buds as much its not vaping them as good but it does heat to a extant.

and haha cuba im down lets meet dur in 2 hrs i got that! lol but dam wish you lived here was wanting a in person lesson because it might just be some stupid thing im doing ya know? i wouldnt doubt it.

And yea when it works it freaking works it beasts hard, thats why its so frustrating when its slacking because it just feels like i cant do anything to help it and its so obvious its not just me tripping it straight dont pull sometimes. ive tried everything but customer service will be helping me soon, anyone reading my posts i would still advise this piece its really nice and awesome very portable.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
laugingso , I left a message , they got back to me , I'll be shipping my DV back tomorrow. didn't ask if it was an answer to an IM , Email or Voice mail . Remember there are only a few people to reply to everyone, Its not some huge company yet with a call center or something . They do love the product They Produce and want the rest of us to feel the same

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I have never heard of intermintant DV heating issues has anyone else? If they unit gets hot on the right side it is heating. Also a video can help us diagnose your issues. If not I agree with OF and Rude Bot send it back.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: OF

krunch

anyone know the best way to sneak a davinci into a concert? Apparently the venue's security does pat downs

krunch,

OF

anyone know the best way to sneak a davinci into a concert? Apparently the venue's security does pat downs

How about talking on it like a cell phone while you stand in line for the pat down? They're probably not looking for cell phones.

"Hide it in plain sight"?

Leave it off, I wouldn't hit it until you're inside..... That they might notice.

OF

krunch

How about talking on it like a cell phone while you stand in line for the pat down? They're probably not looking for cell phones.

"Hide it in plain sight"?

Leave it off, I wouldn't hit it until you're inside..... That they might notice.

OF
what do i do when i have to empty my pockets and my actual phone is there too...

and i definitely wouldn't turn it on till the show started rolling.

Doors open in 2 hours so I gotta come up with something

krunch,

OF

what do i do when i have to empty my pockets and my actual phone is there too...

and i definitely wouldn't turn it on till the show started rolling.

Doors open in 2 hours so I gotta come up with something

Which is going to be more useful to you, the DV or a cell phone? Some of us actually make it through the day without a cell phone in our pockets you know, it can be done.

You could always put it in a camera case, but they will probably look inside that. Kinda late in the day to be coming up with something really profound maybe?

Good luck.

OF

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Leave the "real" cell phone in the car. I agree with OF but take the straw off.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: OF

krunch

i think i'm gonna try and plastic baggy it and tape it down in my crotch

i want to take my real phone in to take some pics

krunch,

SwiftGeneration

Get Lifted.
And we never heard from Krunch again.

Just kidding, best of luck. I'd suggest going in near the end of the line when they get tired of patting people. Also if it's a big venue, i.e. outdoors, you really could get away with calling it a walkie talkie. Hiding in plain site is the best way to go though. throw it down with your phone, keys, and smokes, they won't think twice.

krunch

welp, mission was successful. I put it in a plastic baggy and stuffed it in my boxers kinda between my sack and inner thigh. None of my friends said they could see it and the security only patted down the sides of my legs anyway. I took it out in the bathroom and vaped during the show. It was awesome.

Wrap some earbuds around it and tell them it's a radio
this is actually a great idea, I'll remember this for next time

Its the heating element i just had the worst experience ive had with it, in 10 mins it clicked off 9 times and i had to reclick the heating element it would blink and turn off kinda like it does afetr 10 mins but this was doing it every minute literally. This thing dont even pull AVB anymore, the vape just sits in the bowl chamber until i unload it on my hand then all the vape just goes everywere. well at least i know i have a defective unit now i can feel safer calling customer service.

Thats sweet you got it into a concert lol ill have to to try that. and i dont get it my unit today worked flawlessly.. after a malfunction this morning its going beast mode. a enigma i say a enigma.

Top Bottom