David Goldstein's Fritted Disc

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Nice Vapnstone! Stalking the delivery truck...that will be me soon too! :haw: HaHa! I was just sitting here thinking, you know a lot of girls have an obsession for shoes, or makeup... I have an obsession for vaping devices... gotta have options! :lol:

jambandphan03,
Reactions: t-dub

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
fedex advertises the hold package at store option is faster than waiting for delivery :) i set mine up next to work so as soon as im off i pick er up :) fuck waiting for the delivery if you miss that signaturr youre fucked

Xchadb,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Oh, I'll be home for my delivery... I hope I get my shipping notice soon. Supposed to go out today, it's still early. Glad you can pick yours up though Xchadb.

jambandphan03,
Yea I could have set up the pick up, but I said fuck it. I'm not going anywhere today lol. Not till it gets here.

VapeNStone,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Get the Fritters while you can. Aqualabs now has seven different versions available on their site. Will they be as elusive for some to find like the Mobius pieces? NVS Glassworks still appears to be the cheaper of the 2.

Silver420Surfer,
Just got the DG!!! OMG it hits amazing. Fired up a dab right away lol

225ad275.jpg

b33d7e6f.jpg

8a73e9a1.jpg

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:clap: Very nice VapeNStone, I actually like the look of that style better, but budget was a factor on this purchase, I am sure the 18" will rock it too! Great pics! :brow:

jambandphan03,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Wow, ALT wants 360 for the 18", I feel like I got a bargain!!

Haha wow yea...looks like they are basing the prices off the size of the tube rather than the stuff that comes with it. the 24mm full set is the right price of 350 while the 18inch DI one that is 250 is 360 on aqua haha

MarcellusWiley,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Makes me glad I went through NVS for my DG 18" DI! My 14-18 fem-fem glass adapter I ordered should be arriving today :) bit by bit... still waiting for shipping info from NVS, hopefully soon.

jambandphan03,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Was looking at NVS glass shop drooling over the 18" tube when I realized that their shop is like a cpl miles from my old house. Like someone else was saying everything comes full circle, i can't wait to pick one of these up.

To you guys that got the tube it looks like it comes with a ti nail and everything is it all good stuff or should I budget for a nice dome and nail too?

Puffers,
Reactions: t-dub

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Was looking at NVS glass shop drooling over the 18" tube when I realized that their shop is like a cpl miles from my old house. Like someone else was saying everything comes full circle, i can't wait to pick one of these up.

To you guys that got the tube it looks like it comes with a ti nail and everything is it all good stuff or should I budget for a nice dome and nail too?
i think it was just for the picture.... ALT advertises the nail comes with (quartz nails are derp) but NVS had a ti one in it just for pictures.....right?

if it came with a ti nail holy shit thats an amazing price but i dont expect it to....thus me ordering a nail aswell haha :)

FUCK YEA THANKS TO NVS we got hooked up! i knew the 18" tube was a bargain :)

but no seriously, what the FUCK you guys....beaker bottom DG?....FUCK i just spent all my money already!

Xchadb,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Haven't got mine yet, it's on the way, but I am thinking it does not come with a nail, but should have the dome. I could be wrong, though. NVS did not have the parts listed on the site.

jambandphan03,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Haven't got mine yet, it's on the way, but I am thinking it does not come with a nail, but should have the dome. I could be wrong, though. NVS did not have the parts listed on the site.
i know forsure the dome comes with. i really doubt theyd send a ti nail tho...

congrats to everyone that got theirs! i was just thinking of the vapor tamer today to as it fits perfect with the male DI joint :)

Xchadb,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
nice, thats rezblock right? im jelly of these nice nails, ill let ya guys know how my ghetto ti nail does :) although ive been hearing good things about em...

my tracking number seems to be lost in the twilight zone. hasent been updated today :(

Xchadb,
Top Bottom