David Goldstein's Fritted Disc

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
That beaker on ALT was sweeeeet. Yellow fritter and all . . . I think what I am going to do is just make an annual road trip up to NVS on 4/20 to add a new fritter to the stable, and get 10-15% off as well. :)

That was a nice looking beaker lots of water cooling to from the looks of the design

L
haha yeah, you busted me, I almost said something in my last posting..ha!! Then I thought how that might look after just getting this one. :haw: I am fond of the mini can style, and it may just end up a part of the family in the near future, or one of the other funky style cans DG makes.

So I went over to ALT and they still had the mini can for $325, so guess what I just did....:o

It will be here in 3 daze...

Jam ur a cool ass chick lmao glad i could help motivate to expand your rapidly growing collection of sci glass hahA

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Jam ur a cool ass chick lmao glad i could help motivate to expand your rapidly growing collection of sci glass hahA
Oh dude, you have no idea how fast its "growing" . . . I will let Jam explain . . . :lol:

t-dub,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Awww shucks...
:freak:
yes, I am getting out of control over here...I might be posting a classifieds add soon, having trouble deciding right now if I really want to sell it or keep it... I want to be completely happy with my piece, and though the 18" is amazing, and beautiful, I think the can style is really what I am after. I guess we'll have to wait and see... I'll probably hold out from selling at least until I get the mini can and have the chance to compare them...or maybe I'll keep'em both. Oh the choices we must make...:hmm:

jambandphan03,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
my video is edited and is now rendering... almost done! then ill upload! been playing with this thing with the solo, man its fuckn awesome! PVHES stems really help! about to try the omicron. even with the solo's restrictive pull, im still seeing some high stacks....maybe even more than when people are using a bowl to smoke out of this thing.

also jamband, WTF that precooler is whats prob fuckn you up! i have no prob clearing this thing and its like the smoothest pulling thing ever :) try it without the cooler?

jambandphan03

in flavor country
That precooler was only on there for my dabs, which were not at all restrictive. I had the solo plugged in direct... and it was a bit restricted even with the PVHES stem. Just the nature of the beast, once I got the tube full, it was ok... I'm in mixed head space right now, starting to like it more, but wanting the mini can. I'll stew on it for a few daze...

UJooI.jpg

jambandphan03,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
yeah i'm going for the bubbler too, hopefully nvs should have more soon. after alot of testing i figured out i prefer smaller volume pieces.

ilovebOObs,
I just got an accepted offer on a Vapecave(i guess a yard and house for the fam too)! This has been the only thing keeping me from indulging in a DG/Mobious Stereo Matrix(fritter first). Hopefully there is some nice cans around when the closing date comes. I wish I had space now, these things are getting Hot. An email from VXH and a DG is about the best house warming gift I can think of.
Hey, jam, if no cans are around when my time comes, I wouldn't mind an 18".

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'll keep that in mind Havealight... I have been pretty hasty so far, so I'm going to slow down a bit and at least give them both a fair shake before I go and get rid of any... I have to say this fritted disc is a sweet perk.

Ahh, so this will be the next love of my life... I'll admit my first impression of the 18" wasn't the best, but it's growing on me quickly... it has a slender elegance that I am starting to appreciate.

9aHhO.jpg

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Awesome to see you guys loving these things as much as me haha, can't wait to see more vids. that stackage is so insane isn't it T-dub hahaha :D

MarcellusWiley,
Reactions: t-dub

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
rendering :) other one is almost done uploading. that one i play with water levels a bit too.

Xchadb,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
The T1 works pretty good w/ the DG. The key is letting it warm up enough for sure.

Just got a tracking notice for the mini can... looks like Wed. delivery.

Here is another short vid w/ the solo...

Oh, and thanks Tdub for using Magisto for your vid... as you can see I took a liking to it.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: t-dub

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Oh, and thanks Tdub for using Magisto for your vid... as you can see I took a liking to it.
Is this Magisto thingy an app or a pc program or an online service? If you've ever seen my videos you know that I could use some (hopefully free) editing software.

:peace:

Stu,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Ok, not sure exactly what my problem was this morning... I guess I judged this thing way too quickly, and after spending the day getting to know it a little better, I am definitely glad to have made these purchases. This is definitely a class act water pipe. I have high hopes for that mini! I have the feeling the mini will be more of a go to vaporizer piece, and the 18" will be the leave it on the dresser, and dab from piece.

Nice video Xchadb:tup:

jambandphan03,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
:clap: Love ol' Willie . . . his version of Stardust is one of my favs great vid Stu!

t-dub,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Here is another RAW vid I added to my previous post . . . you can see at the end when I am clearing it, it does this glug, glug thing. That tells me I'm hitting it too hard. Back off a bit and it smooths right out.

"It's a machine you know . . ."

strangelove.jpg

weedemon

enthusiast
I gotta know, what is the fluid you are vaping though in that bong man? insane stacking!

weedemon,
Top Bottom