David Goldstein's Fritted Disc

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
that fatty joint makes that nail look like a liiiittle baby ti nail! hahaha

i shall hold fedex hostage til my DG arrives....then ill let everyone take a dab as an apology :tup:

Xchadb,
Reactions: Puffers

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Still waiting to get my tracking info...would really like to know when it's getting here, so I can be sure to be around to get it. I've sent email, so hoping it's just a busy day and I'll hear something by this evening.

jambandphan03,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Jam, I heard something about the e-mail "person" being on vacation, I would call ASAP, just to be safe.

Edit: 503.208.2235

t-dub,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
my entire transaction was through email, yesterday, so I just expected another reply from Josh. Didn't get any kind of order #, confirmation or anything official looking, just a paypal address and a "Thanks April, it will ship first thing tomorrow. sent from my iPad" reply from Josh Zettergren <jznvsglassworks@gmail.com> . If I don't get anything soon, I'll call.

jambandphan03,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Check out the Yellow beaker fritted disc on aqua lab...wow I didn't know the beaker style existed its really nice!

MarcellusWiley,
Reactions: Xchadb

jambandphan03

in flavor country
just sent one more email, just in case, and if I don't hear back soon, I'll call. I hate being on the phone. :p
maybe he saw you were from OR and got lazy about it? lol

Yeah, things are a bit more laid back around these parts...

**called and got a tracking #, it's showing picked up, but no delivery estimates... It's still only 3 hours away from us, so hoping maybe tomorrow. Also got the 14-18 fem-fem adapter today!!:tup:

jambandphan03,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

Well, I got this "Pyrex Gas Washing Bottle with Fritted Disc" in the mail today. Unfortunately, it didn't work so well. The draw is almost impossibly restrictive. Even if it wasn't, there is no way to clear a hit without drilling a carb into the tube. I had zero expectations, so I'm not at all disappointed.

I didn't want to waste the bowl, so I let my new Mobius reti ion bub pinch hit. :brow:
:peace:

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Stu......thank you SO MUCH seriously was very curious about this, i think we all learned a lesson about that extra fine frit eh? so sad, i can see so much potential. like if it was so lung busing that thing bubbles up pretty decent!

jamband, FUGGG YEEAA!

"Arrived at FedEx location"
HENDERSON, CO
SOON. :freak:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
This thread has been an amazing trip . . . thanks folks for sharing the ride :peace:

396327351_512e9ad0c8.jpg

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
T-dub, season that mofo correctly and discover the heaven of fritted dabs my friend! ENJOY!

FLskwat,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
speakn of that.....my iso wash should be dry by tomorrow :) but the ti nail isnt here til saturday :(

Xchadb,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
It's gonna be a fun weekend! Can't wait to be blasting some bubbles through that tube! Is there a web chat feature here, we could start a DG hitting video chat room or something :ko: So what do I pop the DG's cherry with? I am thinking the solo w/ new PVHES stem should be at the front of the line... I could do a dab... hook up the T1... hmmm what a dilemma! :hmm: I won't have the DYD yet, but do have the 18/14 adapter so I can use my HE Ti... maybe a buffet style setting, where I rotate between vapes and dabs...:p we are so spoiled.

ok, dab, then solo, then T1... then mad munchie sesh... nap, and repeat...

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:clap: out for delivery!! yeah baby! and just checking ALT they only have ONE DG mini-can left out of the 7 posted yesterday...hot cakes!

** seeing that it will probably be here soon, it being so early in the a.m. I think I'll start off with a solo sesh after all, it's quiet, and I won't have to wake my hunny running the torch for a nail hit. :science: come on Fed Ex!!

Solo set up, ready and waiting... w/ PVHES stem and 14-18 adapter

They dropped it off while I was making some breakfast... belly full, now time to fire it up! :love:

UJooI.jpg

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, the perk action is a lot less on the 18" just for the fact that it's pretty small in comparison to the larger cans. Still hits smooth and silky!:science:

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country

So, this is the tallest glass I've ever used, or owned. I have to say that even though it gives the vapor time to cool, it takes a bit of lung power to get the tube to fill, at least with my solo in line. Dabs on the other hand, work quite well with the size tube. I can see how it might be good to have a shorter profile, like having the mini can, to minimize drag, and make clearing it easier.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: t-dub

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind

So, this is the tallest glass I've ever used, or owned. I have to say that even though it gives the vapor time to cool, it takes a bit of lung power to get the tube to fill, at least with my solo in line. Dabs on the other hand, work quite well with the size tube. I can see how it might be good to have a shorter profile, like having the mini can, to minimize drag.

Haha do i see someone contemplating a second DG purchase a cpl hours after arrival of the first...... damn i gotta get me one quick!!

Puffers,
Reactions: t-dub

jambandphan03

in flavor country
haha yeah, you busted me, I almost said something in my last posting..ha!! Then I thought how that might look after just getting this one. :haw: I am fond of the mini can style, and it may just end up a part of the family in the near future, or one of the other funky style cans DG makes.

So I went over to ALT and they still had the mini can for $325, so guess what I just did....:o

It will be here in 3 daze...

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
The second I got the Mini-Prototype, I was thinking about picking up one of the other styles...
:nod:
It's just so damn nice. :luv:

Frederick McGuire,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
That beaker on ALT was sweeeeet. Yellow fritter and all . . . I think what I am going to do is just make an annual road trip up to NVS on 4/20 to add a new fritter to the stable, and get 10-15% off as well. :)

t-dub,
Top Bottom