David Goldstein's Fritted Disc

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
ah, thanks for that xchadb... you're probably right about the larger size, 10" is pretty small. :lol: $250 is a lot more reasonable for my price range too... 18" it will be then... once I can get it.

haha yeah they advertise like "oh you cant smoke flowers thru this one, but this one..." ect... uhm yeah you can...and its larger so its actually a good idea, i just think they dont want someone with too much money for thier own good to just start loadn bowls without a proper ashcatcher or frit screen, i think they made the joint sizes lager so you can put the little glass screens in to protect the frit more effectively then having to use and AC and ruining the whole look of the piece in a sense...

so unless having the fem adapter and bowl and screen setup bothers you (for people that love doing snapper bowls this is huge) but this being FC i dont see why thatd matter :)

Xchadb,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, I dont' mind using adapters, and what not, would mostly be using it for oil or vape anyway. Still trying to get the boyfriend to cross over from smoking. He's loving the new HE Ti and dome set up... so that's a step in the right direction. I have the SSV 6 down stem bubbler that I can put on there too, if I ever plan to combust, it will filter just fine. I guess I can hold out for the entire package, but $100 difference is enough to make me sacrifice the extras. All my gear is 14mm anyway, and I have a 18-14 fem-fem adapter on the way already.

what is a snapper bowl?

jambandphan03,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
yeah, I dont' mind using adapters, and what not, would mostly be using it for oil or vape anyway. Still trying to get the boyfriend to cross over from smoking. He's loving the new HE Ti and dome set up... so that's a step in the right direction. I have the SSV 6 down stem bubbler that I can put on there too, if I ever plan to combust, it will filter just fine. I guess I can hold out for the entire package, but $100 difference is enough to make me sacrifice the extras. All my gear is 14mm anyway, and I have a 18-14 fem-fem adapter on the way already.

what is a snapper bowl?
holds a small ammount of bud real tightly, thus just torching it...essentially just snappin that bitch thru the bowl haha it really snaps when it goes thru too its awesome

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Looking at the pic now, my can may be a little wider/shorter than the regular.
I'll have to have another look at the base, because that one looks pretty similar to mine.
The main difference is the neck.
Mine come out of the top of the can off center, towards the back, and is straight all the way.

Also, I forgot to mention before, but with that water level At 1cm above the disc, it will stack to the top, but it still wasnt getting water in my mouth.
I've got NFI how, but it just stopped at the top.
It's like magic. :lol:

Frederick McGuire,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I've got the 10' worked... I do not get moist with the water 1cm above the disc though it stacks the whole bud!

FLskwat,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
ya know....i really cant find ANY videos of the 18" tube....orrr am i just missing something?

Xchadb,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
yeah ill be changing that forsure :)

pretty sure thats a 17" has a fatter joint and the adapter that comes with it haha there is a decent amount of vids on youtube atleast :)

Xchadb,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Alright, now at my tipping point, just got a return email with directions to send payment for the 18" $250 model... should I get it?? HMMMM? :freak:

jambandphan03,
Reactions: ogcook

jambandphan03

in flavor country
OMG!! done! :clap: I know it's going to be a beauty... :haw: probably be a few daze from getting here, but I will post pics or maybe a video once I have it!! My first expensive glass purchase people... I've been using cheap glass for years... hehehe :D Payment confirmed, shipping tomorrow! :rockon:

VH6zX.jpg

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
congrats homies, we prob cleared out nvs within a week. also cool to see a lota members in one place with a DG :) jamband congrats, mine comes in friday! i think we are gonna be the only ones with the 18 model on here....so stoked these are being gobbled up, the one on alt didnt last more than a few hours

Xchadb,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I was so close to getting that one on ALT for $350, but glad to keep my money more local, at NVS. I feel a little less guilty, not spending quite as much. :p I've probably dumped at least a grand on vaping toys since Jan... madness I tell ya!

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
ive recebtly stopped buying vape stuff and invest in glass, provides more enjoyment. moment you stop searching for a better vape the more you enjoy what u already have :)

Xchadb,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yeah, I am pretty happy with my collection of vaping devices now. It's a bit addictive though, esp. if you keep up with all the latest improvements. I might still have room for a couple more TV upgrades, once they are released, but that is yet to be seen. Super stoked to be getting the DG! I do need to ease up a bit now, and give my CC a break for a while, and play catch up.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
yea all those vids can be viewed on thier youtube chan :)

this is my first expensive piece.

not my first american piece, but def the most scientific....and expensive...altho i consider this piece a fucking BARGAIN for its price!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Yeah I have a pretty nice, hand blown in OR double perk (Boda) bong (genie bottle shape) that is pretty sweet, and works great, esp with the slitted downstem, but that DG looks amazing. I like the clear glass, and being able to see it all stack. Luckily I have a mirror where I do my dabs, so I can watch it haha sounds kinky! :brow: I do love the look of the lab glass, and maybe will upgrade to a more funky piece one of these daze... Like the one with the center glass plug...that thing looks cool!

jambandphan03,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Yeah I have a pretty nice, hand blown in OR double perk (Boda) bong (genie bottle shape) that is pretty sweet, and works great, esp with the slitted downstem, but that DG looks amazing. I like the clear glass, and being able to see it all stack. Luckily I have a mirror where I do my dabs, so I can watch it haha sounds kinky! :brow: I do love the look of the lab glass, and maybe will upgrade to a more funky piece one of these daze... Like the one with the center glass plug...that thing looks cool!
i can totally see you with a hippie genie lookn bong haha :) just wait, 2 weeks you'll be uploadin videos of errl dabs on the fritter!

Xchadb,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
hoping it will be more like 2 daze :freak: hehehe Yeah, now there's the excitement I was looking for this morning... guess I did buy it before I even had my morning coffee...delayed reaction time. :D

jambandphan03,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
ya know, really used to all this glass and stuff, sometimes you really gotta step back and see just how amazing some of these new pieces really are. When i was at work it was like "anything new?" nah...... OH WAIT.... was showing a few people the phillyglass video of it, and everyone was just like "oh my god....ive never seen a bong hit like that before?" shit most people dont even know wtf a stemless piece even is...

so thankfull im growin up in the world of glass in the medical scene :)

vape like a SIR!

Top Bottom