Discontinued Daisy vaporizer by Triihouse

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
Yes i can get clouds for sure with big flame held very high and slow draw but its dangerous and i get hot spots easy and possible carbonisation.

If i use it like tommy in the video my results are not nearly as good.

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
Yes i can get clouds for sure with big flame held very high and slow draw but its dangerous and i get hot spots easy and possible carbonisation.

If i use it like tommy in the video my results are not nearly as good.

Have you tried different strains? I find poor quality weed tends to require a bigger flame and gives the hot spots you describe.

Also you may have a blocked turbulence hole or clogged screen. (Two biggest causes of no whistle/clouds)

Push a pin through it and wiggle it to make sure it's clear.

Good luck.

Edit... And don't forget to tap the carb hole.

Edit, edit.... also making sure you position and seat the heat intake is important. The base of mine is not flush and will give different level of whistle depending how it's inserted.

To check if your intake is flush simply stand it on a flat surface and see if it stands up straight.

Last edited:

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Better when starting out to remove the block from mouthpiece, and just adjust flame over intake until you see the glass mouthpiece whitewall... and then just stay there. This can happen with or without a whistle, depending on how the load was packed.

Definitely only get out what goes in, just like h3rbalist said. Quality makes a big difference. The taste on those first long rips though... never had anything like it in my limited experience.

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
So I was planning on posting my thoughts about my first daisy (butane vaporizer in general) experience last night. That clearly did not happen, but all for good reasons.

To start I had no clue what was about to occur. The look and feel of the wood was better than I imagined (really glad I went with the cherry). The daisy is also smaller than I had pictured. So after reading some tips, getting more help from @nondarb, I set up the screen, mouthpiece, and grabbed the torch.

The first draw. THE FIRST DRAW! Oh God! I almost combusted. It was the hardest hit I have taken yet and .... it was the best.

I am in no way a cloud chaser. Not something I am interested in, but I have to admit, huge clouds are a little fun.

I opened it up to check on the material and stir it. It was definitely dark on the top, but again thankfully it had not burned. I mixed up the oven and decided I would try again.

The second draw was just as tasty as the first. I figured out what I had done wrong the first time, I kept the flame on a little too long, and adjusted the duration of my torching. With the slight timing change, I was golden. This was definitely the second best draw I have ever had. The flavor was amazing, the vapor was surprisingly cool, and it came quick.

I stirred the contents one last time and took one last rip. Again, it was perfect.

I really don't know what else to say. The daisy was better than I expected in every way. I even had some high standards for it going in. This is not a unit I would want to bring out of my home though. It is special already. It is my first butane vaporizer and it won't be the last.

I would have loved to share with you all after I first used it, but I honestly don't think I could have typed a sentence on a computer, in the best way.

I think I just found a new favorite vaporizer. Happy vaping everyone!

To add one last thought, anyone have a nice way to store it? I don't need a travel case, just something to keep it from breaking and "putting it on display" so to speak.

Last edited:

nacho257

Thanks @Stu yes well aware that convection abv will be lighter like in my grasshopper or ssv compared to vapman/mighty but i still struggle to get an even extraction it often has that speckley colour.

@Farkas thanks i have tried a lot of different techniques .. big flames small flames slow draw fast draw small load big load. Just cant get the consistency im looking for.

@nacho257 yes one of the first things you learn as a vaporist that slow draws equal higher temps and bigger clouds. Seems counter intuitive at first!

I really think mine is slightly defective? Is that even possible? Maybe the inlet (turbulence) hole at the top is not the right size? I really want to give my daisy to one of you guys and see if you can extract easily with it.

I must say i dont find the flavour that great still. Mine has been well seasoned but still has a woody taste (unpleasent not like pre seasoned vapman). Doesn't excel in the low temp terpy hits imo. No doubt it can chase the clouds potentially.

To get more turbulence, I put a small screen from the Peace (small and rectangular, bent in the middle) pretty far down the intake glass.

It's purpose is twofold: it increases turbulence, and gives you a visual aid by letting you watch the screen light up red. I'd highly recommend this method for anybody looking to master their Daisy technique, can post pictures if they're wanted

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
To get more turbulence, I put a small screen from the Peace (small and rectangular, bent in the middle) pretty far down the intake glass.

It's purpose is twofold: it increases turbulence, and gives you a visual aid by letting you watch the screen light up red. I'd highly recommend this method for anybody looking to master their Daisy technique, can post pictures if they're wanted

Definitely interested!

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
To help my Daisy move around a little safer and easier I picked up a foam lined case for it.

P75OuTZ.jpg
Where'd you get that one? I know underdog has a nice small case for cheap.

VAPEHUNTER

Where'd you get that one? I know underdog has a nice small case for cheap.

I picked it up at Fry's electronics. It's made for a camera so I had to improvise a little but I'm very happy with it and on sale for around 8 bucks I may go back and buy a few more for some of my other Vapes or my Jyarz.

Frys» Cameras, Camcorders & Optics» Action Cam & Aerial Accessories» #8685460
VIVITAR MD ACTION CASE MEDIUM HARD SHELL ACTION

Save 46%
Save $7.00
Regular Price $14.99

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
Have you tried different strains? I find poor quality weed tends to require a bigger flame and gives the hot spots you describe.

Also you may have a blocked turbulence hole or clogged screen. (Two biggest causes of no whistle/clouds)

Push a pin through it and wiggle it to make sure it's clear.

Good luck.

Edit... And don't forget to tap the carb hole.

Edit, edit.... also making sure you position and seat the heat intake is important. The base of mine is not flush and will give different level of whistle depending how it's inserted.

To check if your intake is flush simply stand it on a flat surface and see if it stands up straight.

Thanks for your extended reply / help!

Ye the quality of material is fine, admitedly the higher quality stuff is better and more consistent but not without trouble

Ive put a pin through the turb hole. And my screens fine. And i play the carb hole like jazz flute.

Your in the UK arent you? .. One day we'll have to compare daisys.. thats the only way ill find out if its her or me!

Cheers

Farkas

Do you know about the bird?
Try standing in front of a mirror when hitting it, @VapourHaze. That, in and of itself, takes a little practice, but you'll soon get proficient enough to be able to focus on Daisy's neck while moving the torch around. You'll see the orientation/technique needed to milk it up that way. I did this in the beginning (and still do, depending on where I am when using it) and it made a world of difference for me. I've actually been using my ESV almost exclusively as of late, but really need to give Daisy some run. Perhaps later on today....

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I'll have to look into shipping to the uk. I'm guessing the cost of shipping might be more then the two pieces sadly.
I'll try to price that out and shoot you a pm.
I'd love a quote for an intake and mp stem to california. I do worry about breaking something on my daisy/lily and having to use something that doesn't work quite right to replace it.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Nice, definitely lit the tube up well in the dark. It reminds me of my apollo. Watching led lit vapor go up the tube in it is mesmerizing.

Also there's a Daisy (plus vapman and vapcap) for sale in the classifieds if anyone is looking.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Use a decent flame size (not too short) and tap the carb!

If you put the flame close of the intake tube you will get vapor in seconds, be carefull to combustion!
Prefer more distance for smoother and tastier hits.

The daisy was one of my favourite vapes....but didn't see enough use.. ...

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Killer Deal. You got three of my favorite vapes for one amazing price for sure. :tup:

Enjoy.

Thanks! I can't wait. So soon I will receive a Daisy , a Vapman, and a Vapcap. 3 great little torch vapes! Problem is I only have big torches from my pre-enail days and I assume I need something small like a zico for these. My question is what is the best lighter period for these vapes and second what is the best CHEAP option from DH GATE for a torch lighter?

I have a Hammer pro, so I just need to add a Lotus, a Gnome, and a few more Triihouse collectibles add a good torch and I may forget about my new Evo, Milaana, and Mighty!... Or maybe not but they sure look fun!

Top Bottom