• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Daisy vaporizer by Triihouse

TriiKLe

Manufacturer
Hello FC.

My name is Tommy from Triihouse.

Daisy is a new vaporizer that we have available at Triihouse.

Daisy was designed to be quick, reliable, and a cloud producer.

• 100% convection.

• Torch powered.

• There are NO heating elements, heat sinks, or flame filters.

• Made of hardwood ( Walnut ), stainless steel, and Boro glass.

• Handcrafted in the USA. We do the wood-work, glass-work, and steel-fabricating ourselves.

• We offer a 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty.

• We offer a 14 day money back guarantee refund policy.

• Free shipping ( for a limited time )

We have been testing/using our Daisy vaporizers for years now. With the help of friends, family, and some early paying customers we are confident and stand by our product.

My personal Daisy has been used everyday, multiple times a day, for over 2 years now and she still works like a charm.

Special Fuckcombustion 10% discount here: http://triihouse.com/vip.html

Thanks for checking us out.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Nice presentation, @TriiKLe. I love the simplicity of the design. It looks like the Waldo is all grown up now.

I like the glass mouthpiece of the Daisy over the awkward whip of the Waldo. The wood mouthpiece connected to tubing always seemed to me to be... well, "awkward", so I applaud your decision to incorporate the glass mouthpiece.

I still break out my Waldo on occasion and it always provides rock solid hits. I enjoy playing with the magnetized puzzle pieces, but that's probably because I'm usually high.

Best of luck with the Daisy!

I would like to get it....if it works!

It works. ;)

:peace:

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but no edit function, so...

This is just too interesting, and that discount with free shipping made it too tempting. My VAS kicked in big time when I watched that vid last night, so fuck it. I must feed the beast. Just placed my order. As soon as I get it, I'll give it a go and report back.

Thank You Dude...Next Door, for your order. You shouldn't need this http://triihouse.com/refund.html

I saw the 14-day money-back guarantee, which is one of the things that made me feel comfortable pulling the trigger. I have to say, it solidifies my feeling that this was the right choice that you link the guarantee after the sale. That's what I call standing behind your product. I cannot wait to try the Daisy out! Will it ship soon? Please say yes. :)

sasNW

Definitely some seriously awesome wood!:uhoh: Checkout his thread, damn beautiful:brow:

@TriiKLe would it be possible for people to supply the wood to have the vape made? Snappo provides incredible exotic wood blanks for log vapes and this would be an awesome mix

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Here I tell Myself that I'm really very happy with the vaporizers i have right now and am not looking to buy another until i see the new vapolution and don't need that to rush along ...

But i just had to order a daisy now, loved the looks of the waldo and Daisy when i first saw 'em but darn it thats one nice lookin' solid Walnut vapin' tool, for that price one's on it's way to Florida.

:peace:.

Jethro

@RUDE BOY exactly! I am happy with my vapes but since my little collection is lacking a fire-powered analog vape, the daisy might soon be added. Fresh looks, simple design, good price and apparently great output make it look very promising.

Yep, I'm in the same camp! I do not have a butane powered vape and this one looks easy to use. Love the design. I may be ordering soon as well.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Is it still possible to use a candle flame lighter with the Daisy should the need arise?
I for one have always have had the worst luck with butane torches, have never had one last more then a few weeks heavy use.
Last time i bought six cheapo torches(from Hong Kong) only two worked at all and neither for long.

I do see that i should probably invest a chef's torch from a houseware's store like BB&B since i'm not going to be carrying the daisy around in a pocket a table top torch may be best, but still would like to know if using a bic might work if/when my torch Dies.

:leaf:

Is it still possible to use a candle flame lighter with the Daisy should the need arise?
I for one have always have had the worst luck with butane torches, have never had one last more then a few weeks heavy use.
Last time i bought six cheapo torches(from Hong Kong) only two worked at all and neither for long.

I do see that i should probably invest a chef's torch from a houseware's store like BB&B since i'm not going to be carrying the daisy around in a pocket a table top torch may be best, but still would like to know if using a bic might work if/when my torch Dies.

:leaf:

I have had several similar experiences. I can't answer your question, but I can tell you that the Benzomatic torch I bought from Lowe's for about $25 has never failed me. Not once. You won't be pocketing it, but it's the perfect side-table torch. Might be worth a look.

A058_1_20110307_e0ec15c1-d86f-4333-bc22-48637c73ed2c315610.jpg

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I also use the Benzo pictured above. The ignition failed on me after about a week, but other than that it has been a good torch (I just have to use a lighter for ignition).

I would say this Benzo is way overkill but perhaps Triihouse will comment. The benzo torch, on it's lowest setting, is about twice as large as the flame in the demo video.

I also use the Benzo pictured above. The ignition failed on me after about a week, but other than that it has been a good torch (I just have to use a lighter for ignition).

I would say this Benzo is way overkill but perhaps Triihouse will comment. The benzo torch, on it's lowest setting, is about twice as large as the flame in the demo video.

Good point. I use mine mainly for oil. Could be too hot for the Daisy.

Bummer about the ignition switch. Mine has never given me a lick of trouble.

TheDudeNextDoor,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
I have had several similar experiences. I can't answer your question, but I can tell you that the Benzomatic torch I bought from Lowe's for about $25 has never failed me. Not once. You won't be pocketing it, but it's the perfect side-table torch. Might be worth a look.
Sorry for being 'that guy'… The brand is actually "Bernzomatic". I used butane of that brand for a while, real cheap low-quality stuff. Benzos are something else altogether, heh.

Definitely some seriously awesome wood!:uhoh: Checkout his thread, damn beautiful:brow:

@TriiKLe would it be possible for people to supply the wood to have the vape made? Snappo provides incredible exotic wood blanks for log vapes and this would be an awesome mix
I'd love to see this too. I like walnut, but there's so much amazing wood out there… And in Snappo's care.

Last edited:

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
I like how it's a portable that doesn't require batteries. I think I might have to think about this one. Who knows if the world will go to shit and all I need a some block of wood and a few glass pieces. Like the idea of the magnets too. Is there just one type of wood used here or is there a variety of selections?

CG420,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

llamaman001

LOL hit the nail on the head with the waiting on the mail man feeling! Especially when your CERTAIN your package is coming in today and then you see the calendar and its a Sunday....nothing more disappointing.

We are all waiting on your impressions Yoosh

Top Bottom