1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Daisy vaporizer by Triihouse

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by TriiKLe, Jul 23, 2014.

1. TriiKLe

TriiKLe Well-Known Member Manufacturer

Hello FC.

My name is Tommy from Triihouse.

Daisy is a new vaporizer that we have available at Triihouse.

Daisy was designed to be quick, reliable, and a cloud producer.

• 100% convection.

• Torch powered.

• There are NO heating elements, heat sinks, or flame filters.

• Made of hardwood ( Walnut ), stainless steel, and Boro glass.

• Handcrafted in the USA. We do the wood-work, glass-work, and steel-fabricating ourselves.

• We offer a 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty.

• We offer a 14 day money back guarantee refund policy.

• Free shipping ( for a limited time )

We have been testing/using our Daisy vaporizers for years now. With the help of friends, family, and some early paying customers we are confident and stand by our product.

My personal Daisy has been used everyday, multiple times a day, for over 2 years now and she still works like a charm.

Special Fuckcombustion 10% discount here: http://triihouse.com/vip.html

Thanks for checking us out.

Melting Pot, Egzoset, steama and 18 others like this.
  2. PPN

PPN Well-Known Member

When vaporization becomes an art.... beatifull pieces of wood, I would like to get it....if it works!

Any fellow menber got one?

Melting Pot, steama, oliveoil and 2 others like this.
  3. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Nice presentation, @TriiKLe. I love the simplicity of the design. It looks like the Waldo is all grown up now.

I like the glass mouthpiece of the Daisy over the awkward whip of the Waldo. The wood mouthpiece connected to tubing always seemed to me to be... well, "awkward", so I applaud your decision to incorporate the glass mouthpiece.

I still break out my Waldo on occasion and it always provides rock solid hits. I enjoy playing with the magnetized puzzle pieces, but that's probably because I'm usually high.

Best of luck with the Daisy!

It works. ;)

:peace:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    Melting Pot, steama, Jared and 13 others like this.
  4. TheDudeNextDoor

TheDudeNextDoor Abiding

Very intrigued.

KidFated. and sasNW like this.
  5. TheDudeNextDoor

TheDudeNextDoor Abiding

Sorry for the double post, but no edit function, so...

This is just too interesting, and that discount with free shipping made it too tempting. My VAS kicked in big time when I watched that vid last night, so fuck it. I must feed the beast. Just placed my order. As soon as I get it, I'll give it a go and report back.

6. TriiKLe

TriiKLe Well-Known Member Manufacturer

Thank You Dude...Next Door, for your order. You shouldn't need this http://triihouse.com/refund.html

Stu, you the man. Daisy is even more fun to play with than Waldo. More magnets and wood pieces.:)

PPN, thank you for your admiration. We wanted to be Dieter Rams-ish about our design approach.

7. TheDudeNextDoor

TheDudeNextDoor Abiding

I saw the 14-day money-back guarantee, which is one of the things that made me feel comfortable pulling the trigger. I have to say, it solidifies my feeling that this was the right choice that you link the guarantee after the sale. That's what I call standing behind your product. I cannot wait to try the Daisy out! Will it ship soon? Please say yes. :)

steama, Jared, SSVUN~YAH and 4 others like this.
  8. sasNW

sasNW SmartVape all day

Gotta say I absolutely love the design of this vape! When I get some money together I'd love to order one for around the house. Just imagine one of these with some wood from @Snappo :love:

9. TheDudeNextDoor

TheDudeNextDoor Abiding

Snappo must have some serious wood, eh? :brow:

steama, SSVUN~YAH, KidFated. and 5 others like this.
  10. sasNW

sasNW SmartVape all day

Definitely some seriously awesome wood!:uhoh: Checkout his thread, damn beautiful:brow:

@TriiKLe would it be possible for people to supply the wood to have the vape made? Snappo provides incredible exotic wood blanks for log vapes and this would be an awesome mix

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    Melting Pot, steama, oliveoil and 6 others like this.
  11. SiDankies

SiDankies Well-Known Member

Def some nice clouds!! Good job

KidFated. and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  12. stickstones

stickstones Wasted Staff Member

That video is impressive...looks like good results! I love how in a world where we all want smaller, this guy says 'fuck it' and goes big!

It looks like something my rich uncle would have had on a table somewhere...dude was classy and had nice shit...RIP!

Melting Pot, steama, Yoosh and 5 others like this.
  13. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

Here I tell Myself that I'm really very happy with the vaporizers i have right now and am not looking to buy another until i see the new vapolution and don't need that to rush along ...

But i just had to order a daisy now, loved the looks of the waldo and Daisy when i first saw 'em but darn it thats one nice lookin' solid Walnut vapin' tool, for that price one's on it's way to Florida.

:peace:.

Melting Pot, steama, SD_haze and 11 others like this.
  14. sdrsh

sdrsh Active Member

@RUDE BOY exactly! I am happy with my vapes but since my little collection is lacking a fire-powered analog vape, the daisy might soon be added. Fresh looks, simple design, good price and apparently great output make it look very promising.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  15. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Yep, I'm in the same camp! I do not have a butane powered vape and this one looks easy to use. Love the design. I may be ordering soon as well.

16. PPN

PPN Well-Known Member

I'm in for one, so beautifull, my VAS is kicking me hard actually....I need it even if it's a only dry device, Tommy told me you can't use it through water, it's only for dry hits!

Ordered yesterday, I expect to get my shipping notice today!

17. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

Is it still possible to use a candle flame lighter with the Daisy should the need arise?
    I for one have always have had the worst luck with butane torches, have never had one last more then a few weeks heavy use.
    Last time i bought six cheapo torches(from Hong Kong) only two worked at all and neither for long.

I do see that i should probably invest a chef's torch from a houseware's store like BB&B since i'm not going to be carrying the daisy around in a pocket a table top torch may be best, but still would like to know if using a bic might work if/when my torch Dies.

:leaf:

Melting Pot, SSVUN~YAH and sasNW like this.
  18. TheDudeNextDoor

TheDudeNextDoor Abiding

I have had several similar experiences. I can't answer your question, but I can tell you that the Benzomatic torch I bought from Lowe's for about $25 has never failed me. Not once. You won't be pocketing it, but it's the perfect side-table torch. Might be worth a look.

[​IMG]

19. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

I also use the Benzo pictured above. The ignition failed on me after about a week, but other than that it has been a good torch (I just have to use a lighter for ignition).

I would say this Benzo is way overkill but perhaps Triihouse will comment. The benzo torch, on it's lowest setting, is about twice as large as the flame in the demo video.

Melting Pot, SSVUN~YAH and RUDE BOY like this.
  20. TheDudeNextDoor

TheDudeNextDoor Abiding

Good point. I use mine mainly for oil. Could be too hot for the Daisy.

Bummer about the ignition switch. Mine has never given me a lick of trouble.

21. nopartofme

nopartofme Well-Known Member

Sorry for being 'that guy'… The brand is actually "Bernzomatic". I used butane of that brand for a while, real cheap low-quality stuff. Benzos are something else altogether, heh.

I'd love to see this too. I like walnut, but there's so much amazing wood out there… And in Snappo's care.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  22. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

I have that same Bernzomatic torch, and would not recommend using it with the Daisy. A small torch lighter is all you need IMO.

:peace:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  23. CG420

CG420 Vaporist

I like how it's a portable that doesn't require batteries. I think I might have to think about this one. Who knows if the world will go to shit and all I need a some block of wood and a few glass pieces. Like the idea of the magnets too. Is there just one type of wood used here or is there a variety of selections?

RUDE BOY likes this.
  24. Yoosh

Yoosh Well-Known Member

I'm just gonna patiently wait over here till it's mail day...

[​IMG]

25. llamaman001

llamaman001 Well-Known Member

LOL hit the nail on the head with the waiting on the mail man feeling! Especially when your CERTAIN your package is coming in today and then you see the calendar and its a Sunday....nothing more disappointing.

We are all waiting on your impressions Yoosh

Quetzalcoatl, SSVUN~YAH and RUDE BOY like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors