Dabpress Rosin Plates

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I like pressing at 200F on the PID for flower, have pressed fresher stuff up to 220F, hard for me to tell the difference sometimes but I may just have vapers tongue. I only have 2 strains for rosin right now, but in a couple more weeks I'll have +4.

Some of my favorite flower was pressed at 180-190F of some high quality jamacian hybrid cross. Brown sugar.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Right now I have autoxtreme and autoultimate. Next up is white widow (dutch passion), orange hill special, strawnana magic and pennywise. So far samples of the flower have given the white widow and orange hill special extra anticipation with more vapor production than the other two.

Oh I forgot about the swiss cheese, damn indicas I never remember them!

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I've been driving into D.C. to get my herb from the pop up stores. I'm new to it but I finally feel like I have a good consistent place to go and it can only get better. Thus I've currently got Cherry Pie, Green Crack, Jack Herer, and Superman OG to play with. The subtle variation in flavor and effect is so nice.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I've got a glimpse of the upcoming pre-press molds. I think everyone will like them, they went through a lot of testing and thought for the design. I can't reveal the details yet but they will be multi-purpose and will be pairing with all of our plate sizes and common rosin filter bag sizes.

Speaking of rosin filters, we have ample supply for your preference.

https://dabpress.com/collections/rosin-filter-bag

3x7-120-micron-filter-bags-extraction-squish-tech-bag-rosin-press_16dd01db-7195-4e14-a8b4-5655e849734d_1024x1024.jpg

dabpress-rosin-filter-bags-with-3x5-3x7-heated-plates_1024x1024.jpg

anasrzi

/so last night I pulled the trigger on the 10T driptech rosin press from @dabpress.com here is the total bill for the machine, a couple of moulds and some baggies to keep it clean. That works out to only £448.50 UK that is insane! Can't build one for less. What are you waiting for?

Nice work i'm going to be following suit very soon, did you just make a package deal all up yourself then @its420dude! ? Was waiting on @dabpress.com creating a bundle add-on but i could just bite the bullet and do it myself.

Last edited:

its420dude!

Nice work i'm going to be following suit very soon, did you just make a package deal all up yourself then @its420dude! ? Was waiting on @dabpress.com creating a add-on but i could just bite the bullet and do it myself.
Yes mate just bought them normal price, it was too difficult trying to communicate with them to discuss a bundle. I thought I will need all of it anyway and why wait for a couple of quid

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Happy Friday FC!

@its420dude! sorry the communications weren't simple to discuss the bundle. Congratulations on your new press!

@anasrzi I talked with Roger last night and suggested to make a bundle for hr10t35v with pre-press mold and dab tool kit, we'll see what they decide to do. Not sure when the bundle will be available, he may be wanting to wait until after the 10% coupon expires.

We hope our already low prices are to your satisfaction!

anasrzi

I understand that logic @psychonaut please keep me in the loop if that changes as I'm ready to drop for the press as it is but if it was a bundle (for a little extra cash) that would suit me all the better.

Of course i can do so manually, so I'd like to know sooner rather than later to get the 10% off from black Friday either way.

So please let me know asap what you decide to do mate, you and @dabpress.com

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@anasrzi we wait for Roger @dabpress.com to create a bundle. The bundle idea with pre-press & dab toolkit will get a rosineer up and running with only needing their 10-ton hydraulic pump and buds!

Now they begin their weekend and I typically don't restart communications until Sunday evening (US time) when they return to China factory for work.

Please remember to use your coupon code for money saving!

Before 30th,Nov 2018

10% Coupon for Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Coupon code: DABPRESS-10

We are very confident that this press will meet most all rosineers needs. If this unit dp-hr10t35v is too much pressure or too large of plates, please consider our bottle jack 3-ton driptech unit dp-bj3t33 with 3x3" plates.

All drip-tech units are easily serviced and built for a long life of duty.

We welcome you to join our dabpress family and get to pressing!

Bunny

Wow so many new products! Great news on new moulds and bags. How many grams will the new mould take? 10-12 would be great. And bags for pressing hash/sift. Pressed a little bubble for the first time and got a blow out do you suggest double bagging? Keep pressing on!

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Wow so many new products! Great news on new moulds and bags. How many grams will the new mould take? 10-12 would be great. And bags for pressing hash/sift. Pressed a little bubble for the first time and got a blow out do you suggest double bagging? Keep pressing on!

Thanks! The new molds will take a variety of amounts small and large, we are working on a larger cylinder modl that should take 10-14g. Filters we offer pair with our pre-press molds. We have a variety of micron sizes for pressing hash and sift.

For pressing bubble a single bag should be fine, it's all about the temps and pressure. What micron were you using? I think in the 140-160F range for hash and apply pressure very gently and slowly, you should only need about 1/3 - 1/2 the pressure that you use for buds, but it's a slow gradual process versus pressing buds which seem to do fine squishing without any finesse.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Morning FC, I discussed the bundle with hr10t35v with Roger and he will be creating a bundle for it after the release promo and black friday/cyber monday sales. For the initial release promo we are including a pre-press mold and filters for FC members, this will change over to a discounted bundle afterwards.

Personally I find that the current discount and any added tools would still be the best deal when purchased before Nov 30th.

Last edited:

farmerpalmersnt

Arrived today - and very, very, very impressed. I genuinely can't find any criticism of the build quality, packing and design of this press. Its exceptionally well made and thought out. The machining is very high quality, build quality phenomenal, alignment of the plates absolutely spot on. Generally awesome across the board. I will be running a little test press later and attempting driptech with a PTFE envelope.

Detailed review will be posted here: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/392800-driptech-rosin-press/

Top Bottom