Dabpress Rosin Plates

anasrzi

With what's stated above regarding the hose connection is it NPT 3/8 male - ZG 1/4 female?

anasrzi,

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
With what's stated above regarding the hose connection is it NPT 3/8 male - ZG 1/4 female?

NPT 3/8" male coupler on hose.

What we talking about dp-hr10t35. New release dp-hr10t35v just paired with ZG 1/4" threading male coupler.

dabpress.com,
Reactions: anasrzi

JCat

Accessory Maker
Although its not on topic my 2c on storing, i was at a festival not long ago and a medical long time user gave me the good advice to store my rosin in Miron Glas, thats some kind of violet glas that preserves very good ( sry better google it in engl. :D)

Those small jars r not expensive and i bought mine on amazon...i cut a round piece of parchment for the cover so there wont stick anything on top...works GREAT imo :D

3536uls.jpg

edit. phew pretty expensive on amazon.com, here in Europe i paid 20€ for 10x 15ml jars :)

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B06WP6PKPJ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Divine Tribe has these at a good price ... (10 for $15 USD)

https://ineedhemp.com/product/qty-1...r-wax-rosin-terpenes-container-not-chilproof/

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I don't give 2 fucks
Step 11 to success, you must charge for sex, no freebies:lol:
With the issues involved with the 10t hydraulic hand pump, maybe the 3t with 3x3 plates might be easier for some, I might have to wait and see a few more action videos to see if the smaller model may suit me better.:sherlock:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Elbuort19

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hoping this information may be helpful to rosineers looking to modify/convert their fitment to suit individual components, specifically for hr10t35 owners. This may also apply to customers looking to get the ht10t35v internationally as the ZG fitting is what is being supplied with that unit.

All of the pumps and cylinders can have couplers removed and replaced, or converted with the proper piece. Some can be easily converted with a hydraulic hose with appropriate fittings.

In the USA Grainger is a large supplier of these type of couplers. We're doing our best to make sure all rosineers purchasing a cylinder AIO rosin press get the appropriate coupler. The offer of $17 USD to ship a coupler is not a bad deal as the coupler on Grainger appears to be more in the $20 range + shipping (if none sourced locally).

Before purchasing an AIO rosin press that requires parts sold seperately, it is highly advised to search your country and province to source the correct pump with coupler or be prepared to spend money importing these products from the USA where they are readily available. We apologize for the added cost to your unit, this was actually the reason we moved away from the 3/8" NPT fitting as all of the manufacturers of these hydraulic systems are generally less affordable. The 3/8" NPT also appears to be the more standard fitting internationally.

The options available out there (these may be import only depending on your location) -

Hydraulic hoses with fittings only (no pump)
couplers
fitting converters
pumps (no hose, gauges or fittings)
complete pumps
inline gauges
in line gauge adapters

You can even completely change your coupler if you want something thats most easily sourced locally. Teflon tape must be used on all threading in your hydraulic system to prevent leaking.

Retrofit items such as couplers, hoses, gauges, everything in fact, MUST be rated to a minimum of 10,000 PSI ! Failure to do this may result in perrsonal injury or damage to your rosin press!

This equipment is using consumer grade technology with commercial. That being said, you won't find replacement parts outside of dabpress.com except at a commercial hardware store such as Grainger in the USA. Rosin heaters, solid state relays, PID modules on the other hand can be found on ebay or dhgate for many in their local country.

It's a hybrid of technology thus a potential challenge for some.

I guess supplying all these different links for products that I am only easily able to find in the USA is not very helpful as the whole strongway pump unit is bundled at $80 USD + VAT/shipping/tax internationally.

Another alternative is if you have a friend who lives in the USA, they may be able to export it to you, or there is also the option, if you do a lot of purchasing of products in the USA, to hire a third party exporter to receive your package domestically to a USA address, they will in turn export it to your specified address.

Trying to help brainstorm with solutions for people who want to try and make a retrofit immediately.

Find a hydraulic parts supplier in your area, if you don't know of any, try asking automotive shops or fabrication shops. It may require some sleuth! :sherlock:

Finally, I agree that a bottle jack unit either bj3t33 or bj6t35 are the ideal models for rosineers who don't need a pressure gauge and want a rosin press that will have more easily sourced hydraulics for service or replacement, something we don't anticipate you'll need but down the road if you want to replace your bottle jack for whatever reason, it should be a simple R&R procedure.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@dabpress.com @psychonaut Sry for raising this up again,but can we see a video of the Driptech in action without parchment.. I just dont get what is the difference between normal squish with paper vs driptech with paper... you get the benefit of watching things drip + a little less contact with the hot plates ? I thought it was all about avoiding the use of silicone paper,but i might have been wrong all along ?
Btw i am having satisfactory results using 0,15mm 304 SS foil with my slug. I know the tech is different and both are stainless steel,it would definetly scar the aluminum badly,but might be an option once you get the SS plates out :).I can easily imagine driptech happeneing with the SS plates and SS foil,but i guess someone have to try it first :science:

@dabpress.com @psychonaut Sry for raising this up again,but can we see a video of the Driptech in action without parchment.. I just dont get what is the difference between normal squish with paper vs driptech with paper... you get the benefit of watching things drip + a little less contact with the hot plates ? I thought it was all about avoiding the use of silicone paper,but i might have been wrong all along ?
Btw i am having satisfactory results using 0,15mm 304 SS foil with my slug. I know the tech is different and both are stainless steel,it would definetly scar the aluminum badly,but might be an option once you get the SS plates out :).I can easily imagine driptech happeneing with the SS plates and SS foil,but i guess someone have to try it first :science:

My first attempt at this was a miserable failure. I didn't want to post the video because I feel some of the failure was user error I am going to make another attempt and avoid some of the user errors from last time.

However, in short, about 1/2 of the rosin dripped off the plates and the other have was lost to sticking to the plates. If I had had parchment, the rosin that didn't drip could have been collected off the parchment. After several attempts to collect the rosin off of the cooled plates, I got frustrated and wiped them clean with ISO. ;(

I got anxious and ruptured the bag so that contributed to failure.

The press needs to sit 90 degrees when it is dripping which means it needs to be raised up slightly. I have a great idea to resolve this problem and I am going to talk to Roger about it as soon as I get a moment.

Overall, it was not a great experiment and so I didn't take time editing the video and the who thing is just all bad. LOL

Ab Vap... you got PM

I will make another first chance I get.

anasrzi

Thanks @psychonaut for keeping all us international buyers in the loop and happy. I've been sending links and images to both psychonaut and Rodger and asking endless question about the up coming driptech beaut, so I wanted to say thanks to you both for your efforts.

In all likelihood I'll be sending a few more links directly as we now have a work around for the coupler issues and I'll post any hand pumps here for others in the U.K and wider EU community at large :).

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Thanks for that @anasrzi the porta power you linked to me in PM seems to be the most similar to the Strongway pump in the US. I've also seen this listed on ebay.au

With 1/4" NPT fitting, that is the correct one, so it is just a matter if the threading for the coupler matches, I believe it would, especially if it's a strongway clone.

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Hoping this information may be helpful to rosineers looking to modify/convert their fitment to suit individual components, specifically for hr10t35 owners. This may also apply to customers looking to get the ht10t35v internationally as the ZG fitting is what is being supplied with that unit.

All of the pumps and cylinders can have couplers removed and replaced, or converted with the proper piece. Some can be easily converted with a hydraulic hose with appropriate fittings.

In the USA Grainger is a large supplier of these type of couplers. We're doing our best to make sure all rosineers purchasing a cylinder AIO rosin press get the appropriate coupler. The offer of $17 USD to ship a coupler is not a bad deal as the coupler on Grainger appears to be more in the $20 range + shipping (if none sourced locally).

Before purchasing an AIO rosin press that requires parts sold seperately, it is highly advised to search your country and province to source the correct pump with coupler or be prepared to spend money importing these products from the USA where they are readily available. We apologize for the added cost to your unit, this was actually the reason we moved away from the 3/8" NPT fitting as all of the manufacturers of these hydraulic systems are generally less affordable. The 3/8" NPT also appears to be the more standard fitting internationally.

The options available out there (these may be import only depending on your location) -

Hydraulic hoses with fittings only (no pump)
couplers
fitting converters
pumps (no hose, gauges or fittings)
complete pumps
inline gauges
in line gauge adapters

You can even completely change your coupler if you want something thats most easily sourced locally. Teflon tape must be used on all threading in your hydraulic system to prevent leaking.

Retrofit items such as couplers, hoses, gauges, everything in fact, MUST be rated to a minimum of 10,000 PSI ! Failure to do this may result in perrsonal injury or damage to your rosin press!

This equipment is using consumer grade technology with commercial. That being said, you won't find replacement parts outside of dabpress.com except at a commercial hardware store such as Grainger in the USA. Rosin heaters, solid state relays, PID modules on the other hand can be found on ebay or dhgate for many in their local country.

It's a hybrid of technology thus a potential challenge for some.

I guess supplying all these different links for products that I am only easily able to find in the USA is not very helpful as the whole strongway pump unit is bundled at $80 USD + VAT/shipping/tax internationally.

Another alternative is if you have a friend who lives in the USA, they may be able to export it to you, or there is also the option, if you do a lot of purchasing of products in the USA, to hire a third party exporter to receive your package domestically to a USA address, they will in turn export it to your specified address.

Trying to help brainstorm with solutions for people who want to try and make a retrofit immediately.

Find a hydraulic parts supplier in your area, if you don't know of any, try asking automotive shops or fabrication shops. It may require some sleuth! :sherlock:

Finally, I agree that a bottle jack unit either bj3t33 or bj6t35 are the ideal models for rosineers who don't need a pressure gauge and want a rosin press that will have more easily sourced hydraulics for service or replacement, something we don't anticipate you'll need but down the road if you want to replace your bottle jack for whatever reason, it should be a simple R&R procedure.

Thank you for your support.

It is a big mistake to choose NPT 3/8" to pair with mini dp-hr10t35. I will redesign in the future.

Thanks @psychonaut for keeping all us international buyers in the loop and happy. I've been sending links and images to both psychonaut and Rodger and asking endless question about the up coming driptech beaut, so I wanted to say thanks to you both for your efforts.

In all likelihood I'll be sending a few more links directly as we now have a work around for the coupler issues and I'll post any hand pumps here for others in the U.K and wider EU community at large :).

Thank you

I made a test with our pump - Relationship between Stroke and Pressure.

Here is video for your reference

20th stroke, up to 2,000 PSI

25th stroke, up to 4,000PSI

34th stroke, up to 8,000 psi

Last edited:

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Thank you for your support.

It is a big mistake to choose NPT 3/8" to pair with mini dp-hr10t35. I will redesign in the future.

Thank you

I made a test with our pump - Relationship between Stroke and Pressure.

Here is video for your reference

20th stroke, up to 2,000 PSI

25th stroke, up to 4,000PSI

34th stroke, up to 8,000 psi

To my friend,

Cylinder pre press mold, 2x4" Rosin Pre Press Mold and Combo is available on Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/Cylinder-Dab...id=1541641694&sr=8-20&keywords=pre+press+mold

https://www.amazon.com/Cylinder-Fil...id=1541641679&sr=8-18&keywords=pre+press+mold

https://www.amazon.com/Dabpress-dp-...id=1541641694&sr=8-24&keywords=pre+press+mold

Other rosin press plates kit and all-in-one rosin press will be available soon.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Any idea when the hr10t35 (220v) will be available again?

I emailed Roger @dabpress.com we should get an answer sometime tonight when they return to the office. Apologies that we are currently sold out on this unit! hr10t353v will be available soon for those still looking for 10-ton 3x5 unit, just a bit larger than hr10t35.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@tepictoton units are available now if you're ready to purchase. We've purchased an electric pump to stress test the cylinders before shipment and haven't set that up for the next units. Please email support@dabpress.com if there is no inventory when you are ready to purchase and we'll make it available.

Tonight we expect that hr10t35v will be available on the official webstore! This unit will have the coupler for the strongway pump as well as integrated drip tech.

anasrzi

@tepictoton units are available now if you're ready to purchase. We've purchased an electric pump to stress test the cylinders before shipment and haven't set that up for the next units. Please email support@dabpress.com if there is no inventory when you are ready to purchase and we'll make it available.

Tonight we expect that hr10t35v will be available on the official webstore! This unit will have the coupler for the strongway pump as well as integrated drip tech.

Great news on both fronts @psychonaut must say its a real toss up for me between those two units. Is there going to be a promo of some kind for the drip tech unit? Don't want to miss the boat on it but can't get down to the bank until Saturday morning at the earliest

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
dp-hr10t35v will be paired with Strongway pump with gauge ( About $75 to buy from America ).

We only attach a pair of coupler in the package ( ZG 1/4" fittings ). ( NO PUMP )

Sales price: $499 + free shipping

We still offer freebies to FC friend ( A free combo or dab tools kit to make the purchase before 30th, Nov,2 2018)

It starts offering at the middle of this month.

Thank you all:tup:

That is what Roger wrote some pages ago :)

edit.

Oh and as i am alrdy at it..hope the 40mm SS pre-press is the next thing that goes online ??? :D :D :D

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Looks like we are still waiting on the pictures for the website to add stock, sorry for the delay!

@gunmetalshark yes we are hoping that the next release will be our pre-press molds. We are working on something new actually that we feel will help rosineers pair up molds with specific filters. We have some filters coming as well that Roger's been sourcing. Some of this is news to me too as Roger's been busy!

BTW, 40pmr is being completely reworked. Hoping to have some news on pre-press molds sometime next month.

Due to the cost of production and shipping of products, many of these items will take some time to reach US warehouse (shipped by sea), the goal is to keep costs down for rosineers. It should only slow the initial stocking of warehouses, but always shipping express from the factory is costly.

Top Bottom