Dabpress Rosin Plates

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Bingo. that's exactly what I mean... Thanks..

Just curve the front feet and extend the top a little.

What do you think guys? Good or bad?

2923-5.jpg

@dabpress.com Something else you might consider on the new design are feet that allow it to roll forward and convert to drip tek.

Not sure how to explain it but the front feet are rounded so the unit can roll/tilt forward. I'll try to find a picture of what I mean. I saw another press use that method and it looked pretty neat. And, real real easy to do from a manufacturing standpoint.

EDIT: I can't find that picture anywhere. It was posted here or at ICMag. The front feet were simply rounded so the press would tilt forward. Maybe someone else understands what I mean and can find that picture. I'll keep looking.

Impact hydraulic ram rosin press work great, but it is still in risk after hundred of times' pressing.
And it is hard to maintain by rosineers. I have to stop and find a good method to preclude it.

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Drip tech sould great, i will upgrade it in the future.

Last edited:
dabpress.com,

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
I don't understand this statement. Does this mean that the 6 ton bottle jack will be fine unless you want even more pressure, then you don't want to go bigger than 8 ton because it can cause damage to the frame of the unit?

Yes! In fact, 6 ton pressure is enough to deliver 1,000 psi.
As a buyer, what we concern is how long the unit serve us for?

1, our rosin temp controller was proven stable working
2, the unit mount is solid under 8 ton pressure
3, the unit will get a long worklife via replacing a bottle jack.( buy a replacement anywhere with $15-20) after our warranty.

It is a key point.

Warranty is important, but seller and buyer both have to pay more time and money on it.

Last edited:

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
A stand of sorts to rest it on would work if not directly bolted to the frame. Then you can place a parchment sheet on the work table below the plates to catch the flow.

Elysian research was doing drip tech a couple of years ago.

2lsadk9.jpg

Great design, i will think of it.
In fact, our hydraulic bottle jack press have the same function like this one.

Grifo

Well i finally used my 3x7 and dake 10 ton to make rosin and it was very very easy to use. I made mistakes and im already learning from them, but i got more rosin than i expected. i will have a review up soon, nothing fancy im not sure if im gonna make a video or write something up but it will be from a perspective from some one that has never pressed rosin before.

I want to thank @psychonaut for answering my questions he has been a great source of information.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I ordered the new bottle tel pre press and 40 bags from dabpress last week sometime. I think it was during the holiday but I received everything on Saturday so no delay in shipping! The bags are just as good as the ones I have used, however at the rate charged they only cost about $0.50 compared to $1.00 or more from everyone else. The pre-press is perfect! I paid $60 for a NewVape pre press and thought that was a great deal cheaper than other pre presses. This thing is basically a steal at $40. It works just like it should and makes filling the bags so much easier.

Don't go getting any bad ideas and start raising your prices @dabpress.com but certainly do keep up the great work bringing us such high quality products with front of the line innovation at affordable prices.

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
I ordered the new bottle tel pre press and 40 bags from dabpress last week sometime. I think it was during the holiday but I received everything on Saturday so no delay in shipping! The bags are just as good as the ones I have used, however at the rate charged they only cost about $0.50 compared to $1.00 or more from everyone else. The pre-press is perfect! I paid $60 for a NewVape pre press and thought that was a great deal cheaper than other pre presses. This thing is basically a steal at $40. It works just like it should and makes filling the bags so much easier.

Don't go getting any bad ideas and start raising your prices @dabpress.com but certainly do keep up the great work bringing us such high quality products with front of the line innovation at affordable prices.

Thank you very much! FC friend like you always push us improve quality and service. You all give us a new idea and requirement to make new products.

Thank you all!

I will post pictures and price asap here.

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Model Number: dp-bj6t35

It means: This hydraulic rosin prses kit made of 6 ton bottle jack, 3x5" sized plates.

Main features:

• Strong Frame Made of H-Shaped Steel Paired 4-8 Ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack, Heavy-Duty Spring Installed Into the Steel Frame Away From Working Area; Easy to Replace Hydraulic Bottle Jack.
  • Anodized Food-grade Working Surface Ensures the Best Flavor and Easy Cleanup; Independent Heating Rods & Sensors Guarantee an Accurate Temperature is Delivered & Detected.
  • Top and Bottom Platen Remain in Perfect Alignment Through Pressing. 3x5" Rosin Plate Size is Well Suited to Most of Rosin Extraction Filters.
  • Integrated 6-ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack to Deliver Above 1,000 PSI if Pressing With 13 Square Inch Rosin Extraction Filters. 2x3", 2x4",2.5x4.5" are the Suggested Size Filters for Use..
  • Dual Insulation Layers Allows the Rosin Press Plates to Achieve 200 F in 8-10 Minutes and Protect the Machine from Heat-draining.
It is available from today on dabpress.com, next monday will be available on our amazon prime store, but it will be fulfilled by us, one and half month ago, it will be fulfilled by Amazon.

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
To my friends,

Let me repeat about KEY POINT of this unit.
1, Made of H-shape Steel, solid enough to pair with 6-8 ton bottle jack
2, 3X5" sized plates, the same as pid temp controller of dp-rp35 and dp-rp35s. It was proven to work stable and currate temp
3, Dual insolation layers, under our testing, Frame of unit will be getting 50 degree after 2 hours if you set 190 F. It is very important to protect the bottle jack not overheat for long working life. (plastic seal ring in the bottle jack)

I do hope the unit will serve you several years till heating rod is dead.(up to service life, you can change heating rod or pid temp box). Certianly, you have good maintenance and use it under our suggestion.

Pricing and promotion:

$469 on dabpress.com with free shipping

To Non FC member: Buy dp-bj6t35 get combo free (Aluninum pre press mold and 40 packs rosin filters)

To FC friends: Buy dp-bj6t35 get dp-dt1( dab tool kit),dp-pm30r( stainless steel pre press mold) + 40 packs rosin filters free ( please see attachment for 2 piece design stainless steel pre press mold)

TOusVPD.jpg

Last edited:

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Pricing and promotion on Amazon Prime Store:

$469 us dollar on Amazon.com, free shipping (We will start to offer next week on amazon)

1, We fulfill the package and ship from our factory with 2-3 shipping by DHL
2, We will offer $40 coupon (
only 20 days), If customer leave unbiased review, we also provide free dab tool kits.

Notice Please,

Valid period of Promotion on Dabpress.com till the end of this month.

We still offer free dab tool kits to FC member here after valid date.

Finally, please PM to me if you want to review dp-bj6t35 on Amazon. (American Customers Only)

Have a great day

Thank you all:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom