Dabpress Rosin Plates

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Easy fellow UK bro! I Am in the same boat myself. If the next 5 weeks goes well I should have a very nice harvest. Nothing amazing, but with this weather if it continues the quality and potency will be significantly higher than we have had in any previous years and what we have had has been very good for the circumstances and conditions each and every time.

However looking forwards with my serious plans to press my own rosin, a dream brought within reach by the Fabulous work of @dabpress.com , besides make or break nature of harvesting first (could be no weed for time to see...OR, a very nice supply for a while), is the quaklty and potency of the outdoor UK product when it comes to pressing rosin and yields.

As you know @anasrzi last summer was a total wash out in the end we had the Autos sheltered undercover in cold and darkness for weeks on end in later flower. Yet somehow we still got some really good stuff.:hmm: the very best of it I would be confident with but with the outdoor Autos the consistency is quite irregular and much more leafy than the top shelf dense nuggets a lot of people are working with for 20% to 30% returns.

So Im thinking 10-15% at best for us what do you reckon? I'm trying to get a better understanding of it but I'm hoping the premise will hold true that you are not actually losing anything or harvesting less from the Bud when you get a lower return because you are still extracting the usable actives present. In other words it should be possible to get the same level of effects and bang for your buck from pressing your herb whatever your yields.

Providing of course that your technique and moisture levels are optimum. And of course that your weed is decent and potent in a psychoactive sense, which mine certainly is even if it is not packed so densely with the full range of cannabinoids etc

Regardless I know I must venture in this Direction and I am very excited about these models and options offered by Roger. His work has given me such a positive focus and peace of mind. Otherwise currently I would be at a complete loss as to what route to take to get a quality, affordable and practical rosin press setup.

All of that angst and intimidation I was feeling looking into this before has completely gone since coming to this thread, largely also due to the excellent insights and assurances from @psychonaut , (always massively appreciated bro never underestimate how much help you are here too so many :tup:).

Dabpress is the only rosin press I have in my sights now when the time is right and to have this peece of mind that this is all I would need personally and is very viable and affordable without compromise, it's a great feeling and allows me to continue focusing on my health and healing while I make preparations.

So @anasrzi maybe we will end up being fellow UK Dabpress brothers. In which case we will have to help each other out with tips if needs be. Looking forward guys. C'mon weather, 5 more weeks step one complete!:)

Thank you very much!

Your encouragement is my power of hard working. It makes me very grateful and flattered.
I am trying to offer high quality products with affordable price continuously.

I will offer VERY affordable price once we produce in large quantities (cost down)

Thank you again

Alexis

Thank you very much!

Your encouragement is my power of hard working. It makes me very grateful and flattered.
I am trying to offer high quality products with affordable price continuously.

I will offer VERY affordable price once we produce in large quantities (cost down)

Thank you again
Thank YOU Roger, we all wish there were a lot more people in the world like yourself.

You are an example and an inspiration Im sure you will go very far and knowing how much happiness you will spread by making this technology available to so many more people will as you say be a great reward for you through time, and it's truly commendable that this motivates you and keeps you going, not just money as is sadly so often the way.

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Thank YOU Roger, we all wish there were a lot more people in the world like yourself.

You are an example and an inspiration Im sure you will go very far and knowing how much happiness you will spread by making this technology available to so many more people will as you say be a great reward for you through time, and it's truly commendable that this motivates you and keeps you going, not just money as is sadly so often the way.

Thank you

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Very durable @dabpress.com its good to know its hard as nails. So will the freebies (pre mould etc) be added automatically when i get to the check out and also is there going to be a time limit on this offer or are you running it for FC users indefinitely?

We will add those freebies in the package automatically.

Frankly, gross weight of this item is 18kg. Yes, shipping cost is very expensive if we option our account of DHL (2-3 business day).

This promotion on FC till at the end of this month.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Thanks to @psychonaut as well for the brief guide to pressing properly for the first time, from what I can gather it's a balance between heat, pressure and time. Less heat, more time more pressure. More heat, less pressure, less time.

How important is using filters? I've seen a good few videos using no filters as the puck (thanks to the pre mould aswell) stays compact due to pressure administered with no loss of oil from the baggie?

I would say pressure should remain the same despite time and temp of pressing, the pressure really sort of is the glue that holds the tech together so-to-speak. So for example when I wanna press out some autobudder rosin, I will drop the temps down into the lower range (190-200F on PID), and I will press the flowers with the same amount of force, but a longer pressing to allow the oil to release. The hotter the plates the less viscosity of rosin.

Filters are good to keep the bits of calyxes and stigmas out of the rosin, they are also good to predict the puck size (i.e. predict PSI prior to pressing vs calculating PSI after pressing). What's interesting is, flowers can be pressed without issues using 37-160u filters. Such a wide range. It makes me wonder at what point is one micron more effective than another? For me, at this time and using the methods I've learned over the past several months, I use a filter mostly for PSI prediction, collecting small bits from a rosin pressing w/o a filter is not a big deal when the buds are properly hydrated (55-65% RH) as they dont usually break up into the oil under pressure.

You should have filters, whether you use them or not is up to you but it is indeed part of the rosineer's arsenal! I'd suggest at minimum to get a 10-pack somewhere. If you have plans on pressing hash & flower, go with a really low micron like 37u (do not go to 25u for flower, apparently it is really restrictive on yields), but if you are only pressing flowers, perhaps anything in the 37-160u range. My personal preference at this time is 90u for flower, but I'm using 160u as they are paired with the pre-press mold and that thing rocks!

So Im thinking 10-15% at best for us what do you reckon? I'm trying to get a better understanding of it but I'm hoping the premise will hold true that you are not actually losing anything or harvesting less from the Bud when you get a lower return because you are still extracting the usable actives present. In other words it should be possible to get the same level of effects and bang for your buck from pressing your herb whatever your yields.

Providing of course that your technique and moisture levels are optimum. And of course that your weed is decent and potent in a psychoactive sense, which mine certainly is even if it is not packed so densely with the full range of cannabinoids etc

I have some think different and autoxtreme that's ready for pressing. I can do a squish this afternoon and check the yields on some colas. I think the yields will mostly depend on the THC content of the bud, I find that the more THC the more resin, a good vaporizer to show you how much vapor (# of hits) you get from the same weighed out dose vs another, is also a good indicator of potential yields. Luckily for the DIY flower producers the buds are unmolested, so we should be getting the absolute best we have! Rosin will help you understand where you can improve your greenthumb and cultivar choices.

The autoxtreme I have I think is gonna yield close to 20% or more, think different I'm not sure it doesn't have the trichome coverage from a naked eye. I have an autoultimate that is drying so I will have info on that one soon too, within the month.

Would def. buy if there wasnt the even more sexy 10 ton SS unit on its way :D :D

If you have eyes for 10-tons, definitely wait. I am guessing Roger won't be able to provide us with a price on that unit until they decide how much this retrofitting will add. The bottle jack unit though, if one doesn't mind spending twice as long at the press, it's adequate? I mean pressing is a bit theraputic I think! The aromas, the flow of rosin, ok the collection not so much but it's a lovely process!

Drop Testing

Thank you Roger! Good to see stress testing, no fear :clap:

anasrzi

Again thanks @psychonaut for the info, its of real help as in theory i know what I'm doing but the practice side of things i have zero experience pressing much at all, albeit with hair straighteners etc, so all this info is so valuable.

If i went with the kit kindly offered by @dabpress.com it would include filters plus pre press and i do have some 37u ones at home which i have used before for pressing bubble (which yields insanely well even with limited tech). So all things considered I'd be using the filters anyway but I've seen many people pressing pucks with no filters at all, the puck's coming out much like those made in a slug forge etc.

@Bunny are you the same guy from over at AFN using a telos 0008? Looks like you are and good luck with the press to pal, nice to see rosin tech making it's way over the seas as were a bit behind in the U.K. I know all this to well working in the hydro industry :)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
that looks so gooey how do you get it in there?

So for loading containers what I use is a cold pack from the freezer (a thick piece of metal works good if you're collecting a lot of rosin)
And I put the parchment over the cold pack and collect the rosin with a dab tool, then I "round" the glob on a piece of parchment on a cold pack to get it near the end of the dabber so it will drip right off and easily fit the jar. It wasn't quite as gooey before collecting, but the way collecting rosin causes nucleation this stuff sauced up in no time. This is probably the greasiest flower rosin I've had yet!

Also squished some super lemon haze, a bit more stable but still pretty sappy.

HuheMkh.jpg

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@anasrzi the theories translate well into practice. When I first upgraded from a hair straightener to 3x5 non-caged plates my first effort yielded 27% on 2 gram w/o a filter @ 220F. I believe it was the LSD strain by barney's farm, VERY good quality product for my first effort. I believe the biggest problem was I pressed to hard (no gauge) and I only had a single layer of parchment so the paper tore a bit and some rosin got on the plates. No biggie, double up on parchment, reduce pressure, problem solved.

anasrzi

Thats a great return @psychonaut for your first attempt, what do you average with most presses and strains? I know each strain (even pheno) is unique so its hard to gauge completely. Speaking of gauges are they overly needed? I'd have no issue getting one if it helps providing it can be attached to the press properly and is cheap enough and wholly worth while.

I get the feeling much of this is an art form, so much so that like a true artist you get a feel for what your doing right and wrong pretty damn fast.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Thats a great return @psychonaut for your first attempt, what do you average with most presses and strains? I know each strain (even pheno) is unique so its hard to gauge completely. Speaking of gauges are they overly needed? I'd have no issue getting one if it helps providing it can be attached to the press properly and is cheap enough and wholly worth while.

I get the feeling much of this is an art form, so much so that like a true artist you get a feel for what your doing right and wrong pretty damn fast.

Most of my presses fall in the 20-25% range using 200-220F set on the PID when using 3.5-5g of material. Denser trichome covered nugs seem to yield best, though I've had some very fuzzy fluffy buds that yielded just as well.

Gauges are not at all needed, it's just useful from a research perspective. I have a little bit of OCD so it is helpful for me to have it. I'd bet most rosineers don't have a gauge and are producing a steady stream of beautiful rosin with great yields.

It is an art form, very similar to cooking. Part of why extractors call themselves extract artists :cool:

Bunny

Wow if I can get a consistent 20% yield from my top shelf Autos I will be a very happy man! Organic flower rosin for the win.

@Bunny are you the same guy from over at AFN using a telos 0008? Looks like you are and good luck with the press to pal, nice to see rosin tech making it's way over the seas as were a bit behind in the U.K. I know all this to well working in the hydro industry :)[/QUOTE]”

Yes the same LED/Auto mad grower. I have been tasting some great UK live resin recently with mind blowing Terp profiles. Real citrus orange with cheese depth. Lady Sativa Generics marmalade(Exodus cheese x Orange diesel ODV) but any of there strains look great.So I’m looking to grow out some photos after a 6 year hiatus. Dabs are big In the UK but only with enthusiats

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Here's the trichome coverage on an autoxtreme I harvested late last month. The squat pheno didn't get as frosty, this is from the faster blossoming pheno. It's a good potent high definitely in the high teens % wise if not a lil higher. I haven't sampled any tops yet, nice lemon profile with a bit of cheese on the exhale which was interesting.

fvlgde.png

And for comparison's sake, some caregiver buds who knows how old

qrztyg.png

anasrzi

Yes the same LED/Auto mad grower. I have been tasting some great UK live resin recently with mind blowing Terp profiles. Real citrus orange with cheese depth. Lady Sativa Generics marmalade(Exodus cheese x Orange diesel ODV) but any of there strains look great.So I’m looking to grow out some photos after a 6 year hiatus. Dabs are big In the UK but only with enthusiats

Absolutely, dabs are here but is very common they get overlooked, many don't even understand oil but I think we u.k growers are far more set in there ways. For example a grower I work with will only grow one variety (skunk#1) nothing wrong with that bit it's like only trying one type of ice cream........ there's loads of ice cream your missing out on that will likely be better.

But hey what's do I know as a youngster haha. Seen you over at AFN they look excellent btw, will make some uber tasty stuff, free samples are of course well this way ;) got a dnail rig with a sapphire dish @Bunny so your welcome to join me in a dab or two as a terp lover :o

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I didnt get a chance to press any of the auto's last night, but got to it this morning. I had some think different that's been curing for over 2 months, roughly trim (all sugar leaf intact), had some powerful LED and then only T5 for a portion of bloom. 5gr 62% RH buds, pressed at 220F set on the PID for 90 seconds using pre-press mold and 160u filter with 2700 PSI! Yield 0.80gr (16%). I would imagine if this were trimmed up well, and taken through bloom with HID or sun, it would easily yield 20%.

zlvvc8.jpg

fon6km.jpg

rvc29w.jpg

Last edited:

Alexis

I didnt get a chance to press any of the auto's last night, but got to it this morning. I had some think different that's been curing for over 2 months, roughly trim (all sugar leaf intact), had some powerful LED and then only T5 for a portion of bloom. 5gr 62% RH buds, pressed at 220F set on the PID for 90 seconds using pre-press mold and 160u filter. Yield 0.80gr (16%). I would imagine if this were trimmed up well, and taken through bloom with HID or sun, it would easily yield 20%.

zlvvc8.jpg

fon6km.jpg

rvc29w.jpg
Thanks so much again for everything you are sharing here. Im taking every but in with interest and the info is helping to build a fast-track picture of things in my head, quelling anxieties as their arise. Still a long way to go I ain't done with you just yet.;)

So not a bad yield, and as you say, with a decent sugar leaf ratio. And this is one of my considerations- our own harvests are always quite high in sugar Leaf ratio because it would be such a pain to try and trim it all when the ratio is that high and the leaves are covered in trichomes anyway so it just gets cured and used along with the buds.

Also your autos are receiving constant light whereas ours are usually falling dismally short of requirements with abysmal UK summers. We also have a non ideal garden and lose the evenig sun by mid flower, you know those gorgeous baking evenings when the sun is just basking and it is cold out the back and like a sauna at the front. It always makes me sad knowing our autos are missing out, especially if it is a day when the sun was hiding in morning or afternoon.

But so far this year has been amazing, best most constant weather we have had yet. The flowers are by far the best formed and developed we've ever had at this stage. It all comes down to the weather now. If this continues we will have a crop at least 30% stronger/fuller on average surely, compared to last year weeks and weeks under cover in cold rain during flower.

And the crop we got is still surprisingly strong and has kept me medicated ever since.
Here are a few shots of last years buds, pre and post harvest. I havent figured out an alternative photo uploading method yet so I hope you guys have got your own ways to easily see these images I just click view image and then it is unlocked in the post after that:

I had some more as well, but for some reason imgur has stopped working on me and my images are just uploading as blanks?:hmm: it was working as usual to begin with for the first few photos now I don't know what's up, I can't help thinking there might be boycotting me because they know I am coming from here hehe!

The two plants are 2 diff Think Different phenos last summer, the bud is auto Durban Poison. But if you zoom in you will see some potency there no question, so maybe our herb would do alright pressing.

I wish I could gurantee a smooth ride from here because Im so tempted to jump on this amazing FC deal @dabpress.com is offering this month.

I was so dispirited when I saw the Nugsmasher mini would cost me £700-£800 shipped here, and from my gatherings is a good way short of a proper higher end press.

The Rosinbomb Rocket seems a little gimmicky, has been reviewed by some as inferior to the nug smasher Mini, is unquestionably not going to rival or match the higher end presses, and is still £500.

I was going to wait until the other model was finished and make some enquiries to understand exactly what are the limitations of the bottle Jack press kit versus the hydraulic ram one in the Works.

Ultimately I want the best results and the best return from my material so if the hydraulic ram unit would bring about this I was going to see if I could afford the extra and work around any other practical differences such a space requirements etc although it seems like the unit is still very small(ish).

I hear there is no guage on the bottle jack unit, and I appreciate your assurances on this not being a necessity @psychonaut . I don't have much confidence in my mental or physical abilities so this would only be a factor of concern for me if there was a chance I could get noticeably worse results by not judging things properly each time but maybe this will not be an issue at all going by what you say.

So I'm assuming that in terms of yield up to a certain amount of material of course the bottljeack unit should be equal to the hydraulic ram kit. The limitations effectively being the amount of material you can press at one time and the time it takes to press, if I have got that correct.

If that is the case then I don't see why the bottle Jack press is not perfectly sufficient for my requirements. And if my harvest comes together I am going to want a rosin press in the very near future and this option seems unbeatable for me right now in terms of price while hopefully giving me everything I will need.

I would much rather get the autos in first for peace of mind sake, I mean it would kill me to have a brilliant new rosin press and lose a superb harvest with no replenishment in sight for 12 months. We will have a serious problem if we get a lot of rain if our buds get wet you can kiss a lot of it goodbye. We have to keep them undercover and dry at all times during later flower, but this year they have got so massive I have no idea how we will do it we haven't had a rain trial, yet not a drop of rain so far this summer.

But I also wouldn't want to miss out on this amazing deal. The digital herborizer is long overdue and the money I saved for it is almost enough for the bottle Jack. So I could swing for the rosin press first and I have a few vapes to sell so I can still pick up the herborizer later in the year.

These are my thoughts atm anyway. No need for anybody to respond I'm just thinking aloud really. Just that one matter holds my focus and resloution back otherwise.

Hope you can view the images anyway. Now imgur has gone south on me Im gonna have to find a decent alternative.:nod::tup:

Last edited:

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Thanks so much again for everything you are sharing here. Im taking every but in with interest and the info is helping to build a fast-track picture of things in my head, quelling anxieties as their arise. Still a long way to go I ain't done with you just yet.;)

So not a bad yield, and as you say, with a decent sugar leaf ratio. And this is one of my considerations- our own harvests are always quite high in sugar Leaf ratio because it would be such a pain to try and trim it all when the ratio is that high and the leaves are covered in trichomes anyway so it just gets cured and used along with the buds.

Also your autos are receiving constant light whereas ours are usually falling dismally short of requirements with abysmal UK summers. We also have a non ideal garden and lose the evenig sun by mid flower, you know those gorgeous baking evenings when the sun is just basking and it is cold out the back and like a sauna at the front. It always makes me sad knowing our autos are missing out, especially if it is a day when the sun was hiding in morning or afternoon.

But so far this year has been amazing, best most constant weather we have had yet. The flowers are by far the best formed and developed we've ever had at this stage. It all comes down to the weather now. If this continues we will have a crop at least 30% stronger/fuller on average surely, compared to last year weeks and weeks under cover in cold rain during flower.

And the crop we got is still surprisingly strong and has kept me medicated ever since.
Here are a few shots of last years buds, pre and post harvest. I havent figured out an alternative photo uploading method yet so I hope you guys have got your own ways to easily see these images I just click view image and then it is unlocked in the post after that:

I had some more as well, but for some reason imgur has stopped working on me and my images are just uploading as blanks?:hmm: it was working as usual to begin with for the first few photos now I don't know what's up, I can't help thinking there might be boycotting me because they know I am coming from here hehe!

The two plants are 2 diff Think Different phenos last summer, the bud is auto Durban Poison. But if you zoom in you will see some potency there no question, so maybe our herb would do alright pressing.

I wish I could gurantee a smooth ride from here because Im so tempted to jump on this amazing FC deal @dabpress.com is offering this month.

I was so dispirited when I saw the Nugsmasher mini would cost me £700-£800 shipped here, and from my gatherings is a good way short of a proper higher end press.

The Rosinbomb Rocket seems a little gimmicky, has been reviewed by some as inferior to the nug smasher Mini, is unquestionably not going to rival or match the higher end presses, and is still £500.

I was going to wait until the other model was finished and make some enquiries to understand exactly what are the limitations of the bottle Jack press kit versus the hydraulic ram one in the Works.

Ultimately I want the best results and the best return from my material so if the hydraulic ram unit would bring about this I was going to see if I could afford the extra and work around any other practical differences such a space requirements etc although it seems like the unit is still very small(ish).

I hear there is no guage on the bottle jack unit, and I appreciate your assurances on this not being a necessity @psychonaut . I don't have much confidence in my mental or physical abilities so this would only be a factor of concern for me if there was a chance I could get noticeably worse results by not judging things properly each time but maybe this will not be an issue at all going by what you say.

So I'm assuming that in terms of yield up to a certain amount of material of course the bottljeack unit should be equal to the hydraulic ram kit. The limitations effectively being the amount of material you can press at one time and the time it takes to press, if I have got that correct.

If that is the case then I don't see why the bottle Jack press is not perfectly sufficient for my requirements. And if my harvest comes together I am going to want a rosin press in the very near future and this option seems unbeatable for me right now in terms of price while hopefully giving me everything I will need.

I would much rather get the autos in first for peace of mind sake, I mean it would kill me to have a brilliant new rosin press and lose a superb harvest with no replenishment in sight for 12 months. We will have a serious problem if we get a lot of rain if our buds get wet you can kiss a lot of it goodbye. We have to keep them undercover and dry at all times during later flower, but this year they have got so massive I have no idea how we will do it we haven't had a rain trial, yet not a drop of rain so far this summer.

But I also wouldn't want to miss out on this amazing deal. The digital herborizer is long overdue and the money I saved for it is almost enough for the bottle Jack. So I could swing for the rosin press first and I have a few vapes to sell so I can still pick up the herborizer later in the year.

These are my thoughts atm anyway. No need for anybody to respond I'm just thinking aloud really. Just that one matter holds my focus and resloution back otherwise.

Hope you can view the images anyway. Now imgur has gone south on me Im gonna have to find a decent alternative.:nod::tup:

I read it carefully with help of google translate. I do realize the importance what i am trying to do.
I had tried to do or be doing as buyers' requirement(rosineers), But without pratice in the market. any emblazonment is for marketing.

I am ready to review/testing this bottle jack press by my friends. What can i promise is good service.

To be honest, More featured function to products, more risk in pratice. SIMPLE & AFFORDABLE is good. it is why we don't intergrate a gagule on the bottle jack.

I still consider it in the next of hyraulic rosin press, 4x7" , 4 heaters and upgraded 12 ton botle jack.

Last edited:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@Alexis one of the nice things about rosiin, in the beginning when you're getting the hang of the tech, lets say you under-press some buds, you feel like there's still oil left. You can fold the puck over and repress it, you can grind it up and vape it, or even wash it with ethanol for cannabudder or tinctures.

Your herb looks like it will yield fine, only one way to know for sure! Do you have a set of hair straighteners? Just a lil 0.5gr nug squish will give you an idea of what you'll be dealing with. From there you can imagine it just scales up mostly, I did 5gr this morning, tomorrow when I get a moment I am gonna run probably another 5g of the autoxtreme, I'm just not in a hurry to get to it as it's only been about 3 weeks since it was harvested.

While it's a great deal, most all of Dabpress gear is very competitive and who knows maybe when you're ready there's a new promo =)

As far as yields go, I was getting the same if not better yields w/o a gauge, the gauge could have held me back initially when I got it. Before I was just smashing as hard as I felt I could w/o causing the parchment to get all ripped up. Just takes a few runs and it's a pretty rewarding process even from the first press, instant dabs. And if you're concerned with the yields there's always those other methods to recoup whatever's left.

As to the other rosin manufacturers, I personally haven't tried them. My set before the Dabpress was some cheap unbranded dhgate 3x5 aluminum plates (non-anodized). Great kit but it was basically the same price as the dabpress and not nearly as well made or with the manufacturer's support.

@dabpress.com Roger, there's something to be said about simple and affordable. Part of the reason why Dynavap's vapcap is such a popular vaporizer around the world. Not much to break or malfunction, so it's always working.

I really appreciate taking a look at it from the buyers perspective, so many look at it from the companies perspective, and while this is great at times, it's easy to lose track of the needs of the consumer.

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
@Alexis one of the nice things about rosiin, in the beginning when you're getting the hang of the tech, lets say you under-press some buds, you feel like there's still oil left. You can fold the puck over and repress it, you can grind it up and vape it, or even wash it with ethanol for cannabudder or tinctures.

Your herb looks like it will yield fine, only one way to know for sure! Do you have a set of hair straighteners? Just a lil 0.5gr nug squish will give you an idea of what you'll be dealing with. From there you can imagine it just scales up mostly, I did 5gr this morning, tomorrow when I get a moment I am gonna run probably another 5g of the autoxtreme, I'm just not in a hurry to get to it as it's only been about 3 weeks since it was harvested.

While it's a great deal, most all of Dabpress gear is very competitive and who knows maybe when you're ready there's a new promo =)

As far as yields go, I was getting the same if not better yields w/o a gauge, the gauge could have held me back initially when I got it. Before I was just smashing as hard as I felt I could w/o causing the parchment to get all ripped up. Just takes a few runs and it's a pretty rewarding process even from the first press, instant dabs. And if you're concerned with the yields there's always those other methods to recoup whatever's left.

As to the other rosin manufacturers, I personally haven't tried them. My set before the Dabpress was some cheap unbranded dhgate 3x5 aluminum plates (non-anodized). Great kit but it was basically the same price as the dabpress and not nearly as well made or with the manufacturer's support.

@dabpress.com Roger, there's something to be said about simple and affordable. Part of the reason why Dynavap's vapcap is such a popular vaporizer around the world. Not much to break or malfunction, so it's always working.

I really appreciate taking a look at it from the buyers perspective, so many look at it from the companies perspective, and while this is great at times, it's easy to lose track of the needs of the consumer.

I watched some videos about Dyanvap vapcap, It is simpe, affordable, safe and easy maintenance in use.
I'll figure it out about detail of products in the future. Thank you @psychonaut

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I pressed some of the AutoXtreme tonight @ 220F. 3 weeks cured, 4.8g weight after big stems removed, think these were lesser colas 62% RH, pretty fluffy LED organic, 0.67g, 14% yield. I also had some difficulties as the buds were wanting to expand after the pre-press so I had to basically push it out of the pre-press straight into the bag so it wouldn't expand. I think I lost a lot of trichomes in the process, I also had to restuff it into the pre-press a total of three times =( I seriously forgot what it's like to work with fluffy buds. The rosin came out bronze, really, really sappy, wasn't barely stable at 20F. The flavor was pretty heavy with limonene and the cheese taste I get on the flower was completely absent. I will be trying this again soon with some better looking buds, but I think these autos should yield in the 10-25% range depending on the cultivar and how well it was grown. Caregiver buds have ranged from 15-28% and they're all photo plants generally selected for resin production.

Hopefully that will give ya'll a benchmark on what to expect with auto cultivars. AutoXtreme is a sativa.

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Dear Friends,

Here is my promise two days ago

Purchase $469 on dabpress.com with free shipping

Buy dp-bj6t35 get dp-dt1( dab tool kit),dp-pm30r( stainless steel pre press mold) + 40 packs rosin filters free ( please see attachment for 2 piece design stainless steel pre press mold)

I am still think of If we provide a free backup bottle jack instead of dab tool kit and pre press mold. ( Still offer free 40packs 160 micron bag).

Which one is you all desire?

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
Bottle jack would be of more benefit to me on a personal level, got tool kits coming out my ears.

Frankly, current 6 ton bottle jack work great. If shipping with a backup, i think it will be easy to replace by customers and have a long working life gurrantee.

Let us keep listening other rosineer' opinion. Thank you @anasrzi

Top Bottom