Customized vape setups

quomist

Rock the Casbah
I have some cool new glass toys coming in this week to use my vapes with. Can't wait.

il_fullxfull.109013649.jpg

il_fullxfull.109013583.jpg

o_7IJBXTmvbW7ZDMV.jpg

quomist,

the electrician

holy hell. im always blown away by the shit that appears in this thread. where do these things come from? custom pieces from glass blowers you know or something?

the electrician,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Electrician... check out www.glassdistrict.com -> its the fuckcombustion of the glass world. Tokecity is more popular but I prefer glass district. You can get in contact with the glass blowers directly there

stonemonkey55,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
aznfknpride said:
is that a n3rd inline?

Looks good man, nice pick ups!
You've got an eye for your glass. I found it on his Etsy page.

the electrician said:
holy hell. im always blown away by the shit that appears in this thread. where do these things come from? custom pieces from glass blowers you know or something?
I've been scouring everywhere online for custom work. The best places to purchase from I found are Etsy, Fullmeltglass, and Aqualabtechnologies.

I was going to get a Hops inline bubbler, but I saw the worked sections on n3rd's inline and couldn't resist.

quomist,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Nice Sheldon Black, too. Does that have the tophat logo? So classy. :D

sm55, your collection is out of control! I demand more waffle milk! :brow:

vtac,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
What's up with the mouthpiece on that SB bub? Are there different mouthpieces to swap out or something? add-a-chamber?

My dosa rig should be here tomorrow... :D I broke my dosa dome though, so I've gotta send it in for repair... got a trikky dome though, and a tube to match sometime next week lol.

aznfknpride,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
LOL jesus man i cant keep up!!

You get one of those mini dosa rigs?

Trikky makes sick domes too.. ahh.. bastard! lol

Survivalism,

Konrad_Zuse

I just want to say there are some sick looking pieces in this thread. I have a noobie question though, what is half of the stuff that people even posted, I'm soo confused..

Like what is this?: http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4589/sgwkingdub.jpg

Also do you guys use normal vapes and attach it, or a vriptech or what? This looks like some good stuff and I want to learn more about it :).

Konrad_Zuse,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
how much does a custom inline cost on average? and whats the average turn around time? im def getting something in the near future.

illadelph,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
The sgw picture is confusing, i can tell you that it is a bubbler and it looks like some parts of the bubbler are not present in that picture.

This is a bubbler blown by slim, the style was originally made by the artist Hops and named the Jagito.

S7301128.jpg

S7301129.jpg

Survivalism,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

Also do you guys use normal vapes and attach it, or a vriptech or what? This looks like some good stuff and I want to learn more about it .
to answer your two questions:

1 . any vape will do but if you want to really experince the best that vaporbonging has to offer, get rid of the whips and go direct with an herbo or vhw type vape

2. this is a two chamber bubbler with a removaeble stem. The stems will hav different diffusors that you can swamp in and out, like the one's in this pic. The second can is a gridded inline

check these pics
4-6.png

10-4.png

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Surv, that thing is sick... Can't watch the vid you posted in the other thread on my itouch, but I'll watch it when I get home...

P.S. I'll post some pics of the dosa rig when I get home :brow:

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
I think I may have seen it allready. Dosa had a picture with 4 of them in it and I bet one was his. Just dunno which yet. Should be sick

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
How's the overall workmanship/performance of the inline?

EDIT:
dosa's blurry pic was not very flattering :p she's a beaut!

aznfknpride,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I like it alot, their are some bubbles in the glass and i have noticed some other small things but it diffuses very well and of the 2 hits i have taken so far i think it may taste better then my ehle 100. Of coarse i am quite oiled lol.

I really like it alot, definitely worth the money and i think its going to make a great oil vape :D

EDIT: Are we referring to the GD pics? One of those dishes may be mine.. hehe And which rig is yours?

Survivalism,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yeah I'm talkin about the GD pics. He did a 14mm 45 degree curve with the remainder of my color pull and it's in there too. He had a sick retti dish on there too

minnesnowta,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Oh yeah that would make sense... excited to hear what you think about the dosa rig azn haha i have thought about buying one many many times.

Im expecting my dish any time and i literally have no clue what its going to be lol, cant wait.. hope its tomorrow.

EDIT: Heres a close up of the gridded inline.. camera falls over at the end so it might be loud lol.

Survivalism,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Nice!! is that really a 7x3 grid like they said? I think I counted 10 or 11 slits, no?

Anywho, mine was the one that wasn't wrapped in the pics, here she is:
DSCN6552.jpg

DSCN6547.jpg

DSCN6550.jpg

aznfknpride,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
It was actually 11 slits with 3 holes per slit, still works great :D

Looks nice dude! You wrap it yourself? And how does it hit?

Survivalism,

Konrad_Zuse

stonemonkey55 said:

Also do you guys use normal vapes and attach it, or a vriptech or what? This looks like some good stuff and I want to learn more about it .
to answer your two questions:

1 . any vape will do but if you want to really experince the best that vaporbonging has to offer, get rid of the whips and go direct with an herbo or vhw type vape

2. this is a two chamber bubbler with a removaeble stem. The stems will hav different diffusors that you can swamp in and out, like the one's in this pic. The second can is a gridded inline

check these pics
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/invert_bucket/4-6.png
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/invert_bucket/10-4.png
Wow this is sweet stuff. So did the diffusers come with it, or did you buy them separately? Also how do you know if they fit, or are these standard sizes?

Konrad_Zuse,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
the standard sizes are 14.4 mm and 18.8 mm. These custom stems are 50mm stems that accept a 18.8 bowl. All these things are custom so basically you get as much as you can afford. I ordered a ton of stuff cause there is usually at least a one month wait with the more famous artists and I'm an impatient dude

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Nah, dosa wrapped this one. I was supposed to get two pieces of .063 but I couldn't find it in the box, but I'm sure I can wrap it if I can find the materials. It hits great, it has a 3 hole diffy. Can't wait to put it through more rigorous testing after work.

aznfknpride,
Top Bottom